剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我从来没看过你的
Like I've ever even looked at your...
胸 也没想过
boobs or thought about them.
要我说别管它
Well, I say free the bump,
如果他们歧视你 你就告他们
and if they discriminate, you can sue,
然后就可以靠赔偿金潇洒几年了
and you can use the money to sit on your ass for a few years.
你的意思是孕妇不想工作
Because clearly a pregnant woman wouldn't want to work?
不 我不是那个意思
No, I just... T-That's not what I meant.
我才不在乎你什么意思
I don't care what you meant.
我做过功课 我知道我想进哪家律所
I did my research. I know what firm I want.
卡普兰·高德联合律所 办公室遍布全球
Caplan & Gold -- they have offices all around the world,
高级客户 还有个可能会上最高院的
the best clients, and they have a class-action suit
集体诉讼
that's probably gonna go to the Supreme Court.
我中午和他们见面
I'm meeting them at noon.
我怎么不知道那诉讼
How did I not know about that case?
做你的功课去 小米
Do your own research, Micky.
现在谁是小猪了
Wow. Looks like, uh, someone else is the Piggy now.
你开始紧张冒汗了
Your flop sweat is starting.
不会的 亲爱的 今天绝对不会
Oh, I don't think so, sweetheart, not today.
我有秘密武器
I've got my secret weapons in place.
成人尿布 我像撒哈拉沙漠一样干燥
Adult diapers. I'm as dry as the Sahara.
像你的阴♥道♥一样
Like your vagina.
你们四个会来还真是可爱
It's adorable the four of you showed up --
班上分数最低的四个人
the lowest-ranked people in the class.
如果我是你们可未必这么勇敢
I can't say I'd be as brave if I was in your shoes.
没错 因为你太没用 就和你的
Yeah, it's 'cause your shoes are small like yo--
老二一样
Like my package, yeah.
你跪下我让你试试看怎么样
Why don't you get on your knees and I'll show you?
顺便说一声
You know, just so we're clear,
你们四个之所以能来面试
the only reason the four of you guys even got interviews
是因为大家想知道安娜丽丝的八卦
is because people want to gossip about Annalise.
他在胡扯
He's wrong.
我不认为他们有那么八卦
They wouldn't be tacky enough to ask about her.
这会是他们的第一个问题
It's gonna be their first question.
公诉方的立案依据仅仅是
The prosecution's case is based solely on
一次违法的拦停搜查
an illegal stop-and-frisk.
当时并无正当理由搜查我的当事人
There was no probable cause to search my client,
因此那枪属于非法手段取得的证据
thereby making the gun evidence fruit of the poisonous tree.
法官阁下 被告是有前科的妓♥女♥
Your Honor, the defendant's a convicted prostitute
她被拦停之处
who was stopped on a street
正是她平时招揽生意的地方
where she's known to ply her trade.
警方也是在那时搜到了枪
That's when the officer discovered the gun.
我的当事人住在那里 她当时在回家
My client lives there. She was walking home.
不能因为她是黑人就怀疑她
Being black is not adequate ground for suspicion.
-这招不错 -法官阁下 这些争论
- That's good. - Judge, these are all arguments
和这次听证会的目的毫无关系
beyond the scope of this hearing --
这是我方动议的核心
This goes to the heart of my motion.
你可以在庭审时争论事实 基廷女士
We can argue the facts of the case at trial, Ms. Keating.
证据排除动议驳回
Motion to suppress denied.
法官阁下 请求延期审理
Your Honor, I'd like to file a continuance.
我才刚刚代理布洛梅尔女士
I've only now just come on board as Ms. Bromelle's counsel.
你有提交106号♥动议吗
Did you file the 106 motion?
-我没时间 -没有文件则不得延期
- I didn't have time. - No paperwork, no extension.
明天开始庭审
Trial starts tomorrow.
下一个案子
Next case.
预料之中
That was expected.
跟你自己说去吧
Tell that to your face.
抓紧时间 基廷女士 我今天很忙
Move it along, Ms. Keating. I have a full docket today.
现在不是时候 也不是地方
No, this is not the time nor the place.
我知道
I know.
下个案子的助理检察官呢
Where's the A.D.A. On this next case?
在 法官阁下
Right here, Your Honor.
你的106号♥动议要交到3楼
Oh, you file the 106 motion on the third floor.
去找波尔
Talk to Pearl.
终于好了 宾州准备好听证会了吗
Finally. Is the Commonwealth ready for the hearing?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
有一个证人联♥系♥不上
We've had some trouble contacting one of the witnesses.
打了无数次电♥话♥ 也去了他家
Despite multiple phone calls and a visit to his home...
她一辈子都在进出监狱
She's been in and out of prison her whole life.
上午9点16分
上午9点16分
卖♥♥淫 吸毒 攻击她的皮条客
Prostitution, drugs, assaulting her pimp.
我数了下有10个公设律师曾经代理过她
I counted 10 public defenders who've represented her.
大多数都让她认罪 接受最短刑期
Most have wanted her to plead out, do the minimum.
被判刑次数多了之后
You rack up enough felonies,
最短刑期就变成无期徒刑了
then the minimum becomes a life sentence.
我的话很无聊是吗
Am I boring you?
我在第一个疗程忘记让你填这个表格了
I forgot to have you fill this out during our first session.
这是你经历过的创伤清单
It's a list of traumatic life events
这些创伤是药品滥用症的致病因素
that are often risk factors for substance-abuse disorders.
把对应的都勾上
You just check all the boxes that apply.
比如自然灾害
If you've ever experienced a natural disaster,
-严重事故 -然后呢
- if you've been in a serious accident -- - And then?
你浪费了17分钟跟我谈你的案子
So, you've wasted 17 minutes now telling me about your case.
我想了解的是你
I want to know about you.
这是我的工作 这就是我
It's my job. It is about me.
我认为你跟我说她的事
I think you're telling me about her
是在避免提起你自己
to avoid telling me about you.
这才是第二个疗程
Well, this is our second session,
临床指南上说了治疗师
and clinical guidelines specify that the therapist
在早期疗程里应该聆听
is supposed to listen in the early sessions,
让病人主导谈话
let the patient guide the narrative.
你上一个治疗师是这么做的
Is that what your last therapist did?
慢慢来
You can take all the time you need.
她身上当然会有枪
Of course she had a gun.
她在垃圾箱后面给男人服务
She's servicing men behind dumpsters.
那并不表明她不是个好人
That doesn't make her a bad person.
她有两次袭击人的前科
She has two assault convictions on her record.
告她的人是她的皮条客
Her pimp filed the charges!
拜托 我只是希望你能同情她
Please, I'm just asking for a little sympathy.
我没起诉她另一项罪名
I showed sympathy when I didn't charge her
就已经是同情了 安娜丽丝
for the other violations, Annalise.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
看看监控录像去
Watch the body-cam footage,
然后你就知道我多善良了
then you'll see what a nice guy I am.
内特
Nate.
擅闯民宅的案子分给我了
So, I got assigned to that trespassing case,
我们下周上庭
and we go to trial next week.
我们
We?
我现在在这里工作
I work here now.
才几天罢了
For like three days.
几天也是工作 朱莉还是朱迪
Okay, but I do, and Julie or Judy or someone
还是谁说你也许能帮我找到证人
said that you might be able to help me find the eyewitness.
帮不了你 抱歉
Can't help you. Sorry.
内特
Nate.
你和安娜丽丝觉得
Do you and Annalise think
你们这样就能骗到别人了
you're really fooling anybody with this?
我没在为安娜丽丝做事
I don't work here for Annalise.
你指望我信你
You expect me to believe that?
我自己去找证人
I'll find the witness on my own.
你为什么对卡普兰·高德联合律所感兴趣
Why are you interested in interning at Caplan & Gold?
一 你们的声誉
One, your stellar reputation,
二 遍布全球的分公♥司♥
two, your global presence,
三 经手案件的多样化
three, the diversity of your casework,
尤其是间谍软件的集体诉讼
specifically your spyware class-action suit.
你回答的很好
Hmm. You seem to have all the right answers.
-谢谢 -但是说实话
- Thank you. - But, to be honest,
我们对你的学业能力还存有疑问
we're concerned about your academic performance.
你作何解释
How do you explain it?
我的成绩不好是因为第一年大多数时间
My grades suffered because I spent most of my first year
我都在忙着处理真的案子
working on real cases,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表