剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
斯坦福 我希望你能和我一起去
Stanford. I want you to come with me.
我是康纳尔·沃什
This is, uh, Connor Walsh.
我打电♥话♥是想告知你我决定放弃入学
I'm calling to say that I won't be attending.
删除邮件
是
我杀了莱拉
I killed Lila.
你这么做是为了山姆
You did it for Sam.
不能让她知道
She can't know.
弗兰克只是听命行事
Frank was just doing what he was told.
你是想改变人生
You want to change your life,
还是愿意继续做安娜丽丝·基廷的走狗
or are you happy just to stay Annalise Keating's bitch?
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
是我造成的 是我
I did this to him. I did it.
山姆
Sam.
是我 我造成的
It was me. I did this.
她不会原谅自己的
She won't forgive herself.
她不能知道
She can never know.
是山姆的错
It was Sam.
是他们两人的错
It was the both of them.
-他在哪儿 -安娜丽丝
- Where is he? - Annalise.
他得离开
He needs to go.
有人吗 弗兰克
Hello? Frank?
我的父亲 他死了
My father -- he's dead.
他活得好好的
He's very much alive,
他叫华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼
and his name is Wallace Mahoney.
-我觉得我是你儿子 -你为什么那么想
- I think I'm your son. - Why would you think that?
安娜丽丝·基廷...
Annalise Keating --
给逝者一点尊重行吗
A little respect, please!
我是在问路
I was just... asking for directions.
我不住这里 我有点迷路了
I don't live here. I was a little lost.
他刚走出办公室 所以我拦下他
He just stepped out of the office, so I stopped him.
他看起来很生气
He seemed angry --
因为你打断了他的通话
Because you interrupted a phone call he was on?
是的
Yeah.
跟他打电♥话♥的那个人 我们问他话的话
And the person on the other end, when we speak with them,
可以证实你是在问路吗
they'll verify you were just asking for directions?
当然
'Course.
-谢谢 -闭嘴
- Thanks for -- - Quiet.
别在这里说
Not here.
告诉我他说的每一句话
Tell me exactly what he said.
他在打电♥话♥
He was on the phone --
不是你父亲
Not your father.
是弗兰克
Frank.
凌晨1点30分
晚上8点08分
想去见见你♥爸♥爸吗
Want to go finally meet your dad?
那是他办公室
That's his office.
你确定吗
You sure?
那他妈是你♥爸♥爸 你有权利见他
He's your friggin' father. You have a right to meet him.
但是安娜丽丝让我保证
Yeah, but Annalise made me promise --
是她的主意
It was her idea.
她了解你 知道你有多爱打听
She knows you, how nosy you are.
不过 如果你需要打电♥话♥
But...if you want to call her,
跟她确认的话
make sure she's down with this...
不用了
Don't.
只是打个招呼而已
You're just gonna say hi. That's all.
我来只是为了以防万一
And I'm here for backup in case things get out of hand.
告诉我怎么跟别人解释
Tell me how we explain that to anyone.
不 我一出现谣言就会传开 然后这事
No, the minute I show up, gossip starts, and then this --
我们做的事
What -- What we've been doing,
所有人都会谈论它
that's all anyone is gonna talk about.
稍等
Hold on a second.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我觉得我是你儿子
I think I'm your son.
你为什么那么想
Why would you think that?
安娜丽丝·基廷...
Annalise Keating --
我想跑 但是司机就在那里
I would've run, but the driver was parked right there.
我想找弗兰克 但是他的车已经不见了
And I looked for Frank, but his car was gone.
我很抱歉 韦斯
I'm so sorry, Wes.
为什么道歉
For what?
为弗兰克
Frank.
他是为了我才这么做的
He did this for me.
你让他杀了我爸爸
You asked him to shoot my father?
-没有 -那为什么是为你
- No. - Then how is this for you?
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
听我说
Just listen.
你父亲也伤害了我
Your father hurt me, too.
最残忍♥的方式
In the worst way.
我一直不知道
I didn't know,
因为弗兰克这么多年来一直瞒着我
because Frank hid it from me for years.
今晚他是想弥补错误
Tonight was his way of making things right.
-这能弥补什么错误 -当然不能
- How does this make anything right? - It doesn't.
他特意把我叫去 还说是你的主意
He took me there on purpose, told me it was your idea.
他是在利用你防备我
Because he's using you against me.
他知道我可以伤害他
And he knows that I can hurt him.
但是现在我就没办法了
But I can't now, can I?
毕竟他现在可以去告诉警♥察♥真♥相♥
Not when he could go to the police with the truth --
告诉他们你是华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼的儿子
that you're actually Wallace Mahoney's son.
下车
Get out.
你♥爸♥爸死了 是弗兰克干的
Your father's dead. Frank did that.
这两个人都不值得
And neither of these men are --
我们为他们痛苦迷失
are worth losing ourselves over.
他们已经走了 我们得放下他们
They're gone for good, and we need to let them go.
九月
九月
四个月后
四个月后
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back in town?
一周前 我给你发了短♥信♥
A week ago -- when I texted you.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我去了梅吉父母的度假屋
I went with Maggie up to her parents' cabin.
那里信♥号♥♥不好
There wasn't really reception.
你已经见过梅吉的父母了
You met Maggie's parents already?
没 就我们两个人
No, it was just the two of us.
不错啊
Nice!
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
第一天 别迟到了
First day. Can't be late.
伙计们 这里
Homies, over here.
C8先生 A8小姐
Mr. C8, Miss A8.
是你们的新座位
It's your new seats.
我提早过来确保
I got here early to make sure
我们不会坐在白♥痴♥旁边
we weren't sat next to some weenball.
他还没发现他自己就是白♥痴♥
He doesn't realize that's him.
希望我的位置在后排
Oh, please tell me I'm in the back somewhere.
我得好好补觉
I need to catch up on my sleep.
不 B4 不过好消息是我就在你后面
No -- B4. But the good news is, I'm right behind you.
你们当然都在了
Well, of course you're all here.
我们为什么会不在
Why wouldn't we be here?
我们都看过分数了
Well, we've all seen the rankings.
如果不是基廷教这门课
You think there's any way you'd all be in this class
你们谁会在这里
if Keating wasn't teaching it?
-你说什么 -好有攻击性 -你谁啊
- Excuse me? - That's aggressive. - Who are you?
说真的 老兄 课还没开始
Sers, bro, you want to step to us like that
你就想跟我们干上吗
and class hasn't even begun yet?
我只是想去我的座位上而已
Actually, I'm just trying to step to my seat.
恭喜各位
Congratulations.
你们都被选中参与
You've each been hand-chosen to take part
我第一次刑法法律中心的教学
in my very first criminal law legal clinic.
在这里 你们不只是学生
In here, you're not just students,
而是要对自己的案件
but actual practicing lawyers,
和客户负责的真正的律师
responsible for your own cases and clients.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表