剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
- No. - Well, my only other idea
引诱检察长了
is to seduce the Attorney General.
所以 这钱要么拿去雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So, either take the money and hire a P.I.,
要不我可能就要把它们都花在
or I'll probably just end up
脱衣舞男和酒的身上了
blowing it all on go-go boys and booze,
当然不是你 正在戒酒的酗酒之人
not something you, the recovering alcoholic,
会同意去做的事
should probably encourage.
-闭嘴 -你说什么
- Shut up. - Excuse me?
我知道谁会免费帮我们了
I know someone who will help us for free.
人们既然认为我已经疯了
People already think I'm crazy.
不妨给他们看看我有多疯
Why not show them how crazy?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
所以检察长是对的
So the Attorney General is right --
-你又开始喝酒了 -没有
- You're drinking again. - No!
因为你绝对是喝醉了
Because you have got to be drunk
才会觉得我会帮你
to think I'm doing you any favors.
因为你只是像地检那样思考
Only 'cause you're thinking like a D.A.,
而非检察长
not an Attorney General.
我们现在有共同的敌人
We have the same enemy right now.
你到底想不想赢得选举
Or do you not want to win this election?
等我当选
When I am elected,
我会更加猛烈的反扑这起集体诉讼案
I will come at this class action even harder than he is.
那是之后的战争了
Well, that's a battle for another day.
来吧
Come on.
一起疯狂
Let's get crazy together.
弗兰克
我们两个能不能单独谈谈
你好呀 叛徒
Hey, traitor.
好笑 居然从安娜丽斯马仔嘴里说出来
Funny, coming from the guy who's working for Annalise.
总比坐在家看闹心的日播节目好
Better than sitting at home watching bad daytime TV.
小候补先生怎么样了
How's the little Waitlist?
太大了 我已经准备好把他生出来了
Too big. I'm ready for him to get out of me.
你这口气好像约会时的奥利弗
You sound like Oliver on date night.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我老板正在和你老板会谈
My boss is meeting your boss.
-干什么 -顶级机密
- Why? - It's top secret.
不过既然你来了 你有没有什么要提醒我的
But now that I have you here, do you have any AK tips,
毕竟你是我的前任
since I'm basically the new you?
你说的好像这是好事似的
You say that like it's a good thing.
在你走之前把这些标好归档
Label and file these before you leave.
桑顿女士
Ms. Thornton.
请来我办公室一下
My office, please.
走吧
Let's go.
-他同意了吗 -当然
- Did he go for it? - Of course he did.
检测到病毒
有多糟糕
How bad is it?
最糟糕的情况 硬盘上的文件被病毒删光了
The worst. Looks like a virus wiped your whole drive.
你是不是点了弹出的色情图片
Did you click on a porn pop-up?
没有
No!
我是说我不知道 也许吧
I mean, I don't think so. Maybe.
-我会被辞退 -不会的
- Oh, I'm gonna get fired. - No, you're not.
我做这个简报三周了
Look, I was working on this brief for three weeks.
布莱克说我
Blake told me I was a
如果做得好就肯定能被录取
shoo-in to get an offer if I did a good job.
你被随机病毒袭击了 不是你的错
You got hit by a random virus. It's not your fault.
奥利弗 我可能会因此被驱逐出境
Oliver, this could get me deported.
什么
What?
你知道西蒙是童入缓遣的孩子吗
Hey, did you know Simon was a DACA kid?
意思是童年入境籍暂缓遣返
That stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
我知道这是什么意思 我们得谈谈
I know what DACA is. We need to talk.
他四岁的时候父母将他和兄弟姐妹
His parents sent him here from Pakistan
从巴基斯坦送到了这里
when he was 4 years old to visit his cousins,
-然后他就没走 -我不在乎 奥利弗
- and he just stayed -- - I don't care, Oliver.
他需要律所的工作
He needs C&G to offer him a job
支持他申请签证
and support his visa application --
亚设发现了
Asher found out everything.
什么
What?
他在劳拉的公♥寓♥里装了玩偶摄像头
He put a Teddy-cam in Laurel's apartment,
听到了我们的对话 逼我们告诉了弗兰克
heard us talking, and made us tell Frank.
老天
Oh, my God.
-我知道你要说什么 -他告诉康纳尔了吗
- I know what you're gonna say next. - Did he tell Connor?
没有 现在我正要对你说
No, which is what I was gonna tell you.
-那我得告诉他 -不行
- Then I have to tell him. - You can't.
否则他可能会告诉安娜丽丝
Otherwise, he might tell Annalise.
-如果亚设告诉他呢 -听着 他不会
- But what if Asher tells him? - Look, he won't.
你说过现在康纳尔很幸福
And you said Connor's happy right now.
你真的想成为剥夺他幸福的那个人吗
Do you really want to be the person to take that away from him?
普拉特
Pratt.
没事的
We're all fine.
准备好听爆♥炸♥新闻了吗
Ready for me to drop a bomb on you?
什么
Yes?
你给我策划一个周五办公室派对
I need you to plan an office party for Friday.
这周五
This Friday?
心宿二要上市了
Antares is about to go public,
公♥司♥可以挣个上千万
the firm's gonna make millions,
我能预料到其他的合伙人
and I can already smell the other partners
会想抢走我的功劳
trying to take credit for something I made happen.
我要发表演讲 获得这全部的荣耀
I'll give a speech, shine in my own glory,
让那些幼稚鬼知道我可不是好惹的
and let those man-children know this boss-bitch don't play.
邀请所有人 包括实习生
Invite every employee, even the interns.
那得有300人
That's like 300 people.
那我问问雀斑实习生
I can ask that freckly intern.
我无意中听到她说
I overheard her say
她一周就策划好了自己的婚礼
she planned her entire wedding in a weekend.
不 不 不 我马上去办
No, no, no. Uh, I-I am right on it.
这才是正确答案
There's the right answer.
我听说你有所请求 基廷女士
I understand you have a request, Ms. Keating.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
鉴于检察长提交的
In light of the dubious evidence
可疑证据
presented by the Attorney General,
我希望传唤证人上庭
I'd like to call a witness to the stand.
联邦政♥府♥没有机会准备交叉盘问
The Commonwealth had no chance to prepare a cross.
我也没机会准备今早的伏击
And I had no chance to prepare for the ambush this morning.
拜托了 法官阁下
Please, Your Honor.
联邦政♥府♥用谣言和毫无根据的猜测
The Commonwealth has maligned my character
污蔑我的人格
with nothing more than rumors and conjecture.
只有给我机会反击才能体现公平
It's only fair that I get a chance to rebut.
这是一场许可听证会
This is a certification hearing.
我认为可以稍稍改变一下规则
I think we can bend the rules a bit.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
我要请达琳·桑顿出庭作证
I'd like to call Darlene Thornton to the stand.
桑顿女士 请来我办公室一下
Ms. Thornton. My office, please.
桑顿女士 你在地检办公室
Ms. Thornton, how long have you worked
任秘书一职已有多长时间
as a secretary at the D.A.'s office?
-11年 -在这11年间
- 11 years. - And in all that time,
你和我是否曾有过交集
have you had any interactions with me?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
如果你不打断 就能看出来关联了
Stop interrupting, and the relevance will become clear.
证人可以回答问题
You may answer the question.
我没有见过你本人
I've not interacted with you personally,
但我知道你是谁
but I know who you are.
这些年来 你对我有什么印象
What has your opinion of me been all these years?
反对 基础不充分
Objection. Insufficient foundation for opinion.
反对有效 下一个问题 基廷女士
Sustained. Move on, Ms. Keating.
桑顿女士
Ms. Thornton...
是你拍摄了这张照片吗
did you take this photograph?
我向你提了一个问题
I asked you a question.
你在地检办公室工作了11年
You've worked at the D.A.'s office for 11 years,
所以你应该知道伪证罪的定义
so you know the definition of perjury
及其判决
and the sentence that it carries.
是你拍摄了这张照片吗
Did you take this photograph?
是
Yes.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表