剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
确认火灾中死者为米德尔顿大学学生
不
No!
我妈有痴呆
My mother has dementia.
我会告诉他们你没有烧毁那栋房♥子
I'll tell them you didn't burn down the house.
是我♥干♥的
I did.
她偶尔会发作
She has episodes.
康纳尔 我们结婚吧 我说真的
Connor, marry me. I mean it.
这是心跳
There's the heartbeat.
我有多少时间
How much time do I have?
24周
24 weeks.
我们得给丹沃另外找一个嫌犯
We have to give Denver another suspect.
-谁 -韦斯
- Who is it? - Wes?
这是唯一的办法 劳拉
It's the only way, Laurel.
我不会让你那么做的
I'm not gonna let you do that.
韦斯杀了我丈夫
Wes killed my husband.
那天晚上他在我的语♥音♥信箱里认罪了
He confessed to it on the voicemail he left that night.
你不能替我背黑锅
You can't go down for what I did.
这表明吉宾斯是两案的凶手
This points to Gibbins being behind both the murders.
勒西先生现在给了我这个语♥音♥留言
I can't continue to prosecute her
我不能昧着良心继续起诉她
now that Mr. Lahey's brought me this voicemail.
杀韦斯的人就在外面
Hey, the guy who killed Wes is outside,
我们终于有机会跟他对质了
and we have a chance to finally confront him!
-劳拉 -多米尼克
- Laurel! - Dominick?
是我
It's me.
告诉我他死了
Tell me he's dead.
对
Yeah.
我失去了一个人
I lost someone.
他感觉像我儿子因为他就是我儿子
He felt like my son because he was my son.
但他死了
And he's gone.
米凯拉 康纳尔
To Michaela, Connor,
劳拉 亚设
Laurel, Asher.
我明晚8点在海伍德订了位
I booked a table at Haywood at 8:00 tomorrow night.
希望你们都能出席
I need you all there.
请一定要来
Please come.
需要我把你手♥机♥没收吗
Do I need to take your phone away?
还是说忽略你♥爸♥爸也是校园参观的一部分
Or is ignoring your father just a part of the campus tour?
抱歉 你饿了啊
Sorry. Are you hungry?
前面有一家很不错的咖啡馆
There's a really good cafe down the street.
我更想看看你的公♥寓♥
I'd rather see your apartment.
我的公♥寓♥里一团糟
It's a mess.
我特地来这里看你
I had the jet stop over to visit you.
总该让我看看你住的地方
I get to see where you live.
不行 我还在生你的气
No, not when I'm still mad at you.
我又干了什么
Aw, what'd I do now?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你现在还在骗我
You're still lying.
我怎么骗你了
How?
我在纽约碰到多米尼克的时候
When I bumped into Dominick in New York,
他说他是去工作的
he said he was there for work.
因为你又一次不给我回电♥话♥
Because you weren't calling me back, again.
我知道多米尼克可以说服你见我
I knew Dominick would convince you to see me.
只是这个原因吗
Is that the only reason why?
是的
Yes.
不然还有什么原因
What other reason would there be?
怎么了
What is it?
乖女儿
M'ija.
我不给你回电♥话♥是有原因的
There's a reason why I wasn't calling you back.
我刚发现我怀孕了
I found out I was pregnant.
好 那
Okay. That's...
是弗兰克的吗
Is it Frank's?
劳拉 这可不是小事
Laurel, this is a huge thing you're telling me.
曾经不是小事
It was a huge thing.
我把孩子打掉了
I had an abortion.
别告诉妈妈
Please don't tell Mom.
她会拿出天主教那一套来烦我
She's gonna get all Catholic on me,
我现在不想听那一套
and I can't take any more drama right now.
我不会说的 你还好吗
I won't say anything. How are you?
看着我
Look at me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
因为那才是最重要的事
Because that's all that matters.
女儿
M'ija.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
-抱抱 -我们现在能吃饭了吗
- Come here. - Can we go eat now?
我宿舍真的...没啥可看的
My apartment is really -- It's not that interesting.
好吧 但我们照个相吧
Fine. But we need a picture.
不好意思 小姐 能麻烦你一下吗
Excuse me, miss, could I bother you?
我想和我女儿
I, um, I'd love a photo
在这里拍张照
with my lovely daughter here.
笑一个
Cheese.
谢谢
Thank you.
逍遥法外
第四季 第一集
我是来赴宴的
I'm meeting a group for dinner.
安娜丽丝·基廷预定的
The reservation's under Annalise Keating.
跟我来
Follow me.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
优步司机输错地址了
My Uber driver put in the wrong address.
这是什么
What's this?
劳拉
她不肯说
She won't tell us.
我会告诉你们的 先点餐 坐吧
I'll tell you, but we should order first. Sit.
一周前
一周前
你正在评判我
You're judging me.
我请你喝一杯 这样我就不是飞机上唯一的
I'll buy you one so I'm not the only degenerate
堕落份子了
on the plane.
不用了
I'm good.
也许这样更好
Probably for the best.
我不想堕化你
I wouldn't want to corrupt you.
有什么八卦吗
Any good gossip?
不好意思 我话多了点
Sorry, I talk a lot.
我只知道如果我试都没试 我以后会后悔的
I just know I'd kick myself later if I didn't at least try.
戴斯蒙德
Desmond.
邦尼
Bonnie.
我有个大姨妈就叫邦尼
I had a Great Aunt Bonnie.
知道她对我说的最后一句话是什么吗
Know what her last words to me were?
"闭上你的嘴 戴斯蒙德"
"Shut your trap, Desmond."
实在可惜 我还没学会教训
Too bad for you I still haven't learned my lesson.
对 你没学会
No, you haven't.
一点也没学会
Not one bit.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们已经即将在孟斐斯降落
we have just begun our final descent into Memphis.
请各位旅客
At this time, we kindly request
回到座位
you return your seats and tray tables
收起小桌板
to their upright position.
真准时
right on time!
我猜运安局没在筛查前罪犯
I guess TSA wasn't screening for ex-cons.
去你的
Kiss my ass.
怎么了 我们现在开始卖♥♥酒了
What, are we selling liquor from the back of the house now?
这是他的解决之道
That's his idea of a solution.
安娜·梅 安娜·梅
Anna Mae, Anna Mae.
妈妈
Oh, Mama.
孩子 你以前屁♥股♥可翘了
Girl, you used to have a shelf booty.
现在都瘪下去了
Can't put nothing on that now.
吃饭吧
Let's eat.
你可以用保险金买♥♥一栋新房♥子
You could always use the money to buy a new house.
塞隆尼斯有施工经验
Thelonius has that construction experience.
我敢说他能帮到忙
I bet he'd help.
塞隆尼斯在亚特兰大 正在开♥发♥一个应用
Thelonius is in Atlanta thinking he's gonna invent an app.
保险公♥司♥赔了你多少钱
How much money is the insurance company giving you anyway?
足够了
It's enough.
是像奥普拉赚的那么多还是盖尔赚的那么多
Well, are we talking Oprah money or Gayle money?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表