剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
没有发现任何恶意软件
and there was no detection of any malware --
我需要听你们IT部门的人这么说才行
I'm gonna need verification of that from your I.T. guy.
拉兹罗已经回家了
Lazlo's already gone home tonight,
但我明天可以安排个会
but, uh, I can schedule a meeting tomorrow.
不要他 要在枪击现场的那个人
Not him. The guy who was at the shooting.
他只是目击者
He was just a witness.
他叫什么
His name,
或者我让卡斯蒂洛先生跟你说
or I can get Mr. Castillo on the phone.
奥利弗·汉普顿
Oliver Hampton.
这不挺简单吗
Well, that wasn't so hard.
亚设·米尔斯顿
Asher Millstone.
他几小时前被送进去的
He was brought in hours ago,
仔细查下你那小破监狱的每间牢房♥
so check every cell in your stupid little jail,
你不让他接电♥话♥我是不会挂的
'cause I'm not hanging up till you get him on the phone!
-喂 -米凯拉
- Hello? - Michaela!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-劳拉怎么样了 -他们还不让我们见她
- How's Laurel? - They won't let us see her yet.
她的包呢 知道在哪吗
What about her bag? Do we know where it is?
护士说救护车里没落下东西
The nurse said there was nothing left in the ambulance.
也许安娜丽丝拿了
Maybe Annalise took it?
安娜丽丝得忙活那个快死的婴儿
Annalise had her hands full with a dying baby.
要是警♥察♥拿走了呢
What if the police have it?
他们可能正在查那块硬盘
They're probably going through the hard drive right now.
没所谓
It doesn't even matter.
当然有所谓
Of course it matters.
泰根可能怎么都会知道
Tegan might know everything anyways.
-什么 -她很聪明
- What?! - She's smart.
她不会相信我们编的故事的
She was never gonna fall for any of this.
天啊
Oh, God.
是我的包吗
Is that my bag?
警方把它收作证据了 我拿出来了
Police had it in evidence. I was able to sign it out.
硬盘不在里面
The drive wasn't in there.
也没登记过 肯定是有人在包被送去警局前
It wasn't logged in, either, so someone must've taken it
拿走了
before it got to the station.
是你吗
Was that someone you?
你今晚过得很不容易
You've been through hell tonight, God knows,
不过你没精力再把我当做敌人了
but you do not have the luxury to make me the enemy here.
我们不知道敌人是谁
We don't know who the enemy is.
我们知道 不是邦尼
We do. That's not Bonnie.
-不用替我说话 -你俩该和解了
- Don't defend me. - You two need to make the hell up already.
是你该好好跟我解释下
You need to make up with me
我知道你一直都在骗我
now that I know that you've been lying to me this whole time.
是我的错 都是我的错
Blame me for that, for all of this. It was all --
是你父亲 不是你
This was your father, not you.
他收买♥♥了医院
He paid off the hospital,
可能他也收买♥♥了警♥察♥拿那硬盘
just like he probably paid the cops for the drive.
-硬盘不在他那 -你怎么知道
- He doesn't have the drive. - You don't know that.
他把孩子抢走就因为他以为硬盘在我们这
He took the baby because he thinks we have it.
他知道孩子在他手里我们就不会找他麻烦
He knows we won't come after him if he has custody.
她说的对
She's right.
我去看看亚设
I'm gonna go check on Asher.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你知道她停了抗抑郁药吗
Do you know she stopped taking her antidepressants?
然后呢
So?
也许把她留在精神病院更好
So maybe the psych hold is warranted.
你错了
You're wrong.
她的病例表明
Her files indicate that she has a history
她有精神问题 进过戒毒所
of psychiatric problems, time in rehab.
我了解她 她没吸可♥卡♥因♥
I know her. She's not doing cocaine.
我吸海♥洛♥因♥的时候大家也以为了解我
People thought they knew me when I was on heroin.
是她父亲
This is her father.
我不知道要再说几遍
I don't know how many times I have to say that.
也许只是你想这么想
Maybe that's just what you want to believe.
拜托 我无法想象
Please, please, I-I can't imagine
今晚有多可怕
how scary this night has been,
但是安娜丽丝 你是我的病人 劳拉不是
but, Annalise, you are my patient, okay, not Laurel.
我们要小心注意
and we need to be careful
现在的形势可能对你造成的影响
about how the situation could be triggering you.
所有事都会对我有影响
Every situation is a trigger for me.
不像这样
Not like this.
你今晚所做的
It's because of what you had to do tonight.
救了那男孩的命
Saving that boy's life?
如果我想不到这会给你带来的痛苦
I'd be a terrible doctor if I wasn't concerned
我得是个多糟糕的医生
about all of the pain that this is bringing up in you.
你就是个糟糕的医生
You are a terrible doctor.
-安娜丽丝 拜托 -这和我无关
- Annalise, please -- - This isn't about me,
是劳拉
it's about Laurel.
别一有机会就否定她做母亲的权利
So don't go dismissing her as a mother first chance you get.
我不是要否定她
I am not dismissing her.
我是说我们都不够了解她
I'm saying neither of us have enough information about her.
因为你没在听我说
Because you're not listening!
听着 你的健康是要优先考虑的
Look, your health is my priority here.
你女儿就是因此才自杀的
This is why your daughter killed herself,
因为你逼疯了她
because you just drove her crazy,
就像你现在对我做的
just like you're doing to me right now.
我们在西蒙·德雷克的公♥寓♥里找到了台电脑
We found a computer in Simon Drake's apartment.
证实了目击者对心宿二的证词
It corroborates the witness' statements regarding Antares.
这就是问题
And that's my problem.
他们的故事太完美了
Their story's too perfect.
要真是完美的故事
If it was in a perfect story,
你不会承认捡起了那把枪
you don't admit you picked up the gun.
那部分也很完美
Yeah, well, that part's too perfect as well.
-你也许是对的 -我知道
- You could be right. - I know I am.
我说我们起诉米尔斯顿 看他会不会坦白
I say we charge Millstone, see if he cracks.
不能那么做
You can't do that.
为什么不行
Why the hell not?
他是我前男友
He's my ex-boyfriend.
那你不能插手这个案子
Well, then, you can't be anywhere near this case.
我知道
I know.
但如果我是他的律师 听说他前女友办公室
But if I'm his attorney and I hear his ex-girlfriend's office
要根据间接证据起诉他
is going to charge him on circumstantial evidence,
我五分钟内就能让这个案子不了了之
I'd have this case thrown out in five minutes.
等你有更多证据再说
I'd wait until you have more proof.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你怎么出来了
How the hell are you here?
邦邦和内特保我出来的 暂时的
Bon-Bon and Nate got me out. For now.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他们还可能会起诉我
They could still charge me.
你是说起诉我们所有人
You mean all of us.
没错 但至少不会是谋杀罪了
True, but at least now it won't be for murder.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
西蒙还活着
Simon's alive.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这可不妙 奥利弗
This is not good news, Oliver.
什么
What?
只有他无法说出真♥相♥时 我们的说法才可信
Our story only works if he can't tell the police the truth.
我肯定都看到他的脑子了
I'm pretty sure I saw his brains.
我觉得他就算醒过来
I-I don't think he's gonna be able
也没法说些什么
to say much if he does wake up.
我们还可以让弗兰克去他的病房♥
We can always send Frank into his room
用一个枕头了结他
with a pillow to take care of it.
天啊 你听听你自己在说什么
Oh, my God. Do you hear yourselves?
安静
Be quiet!
不管怎么样 你都不应该希望
There's no world where it's okay for you to hope
一个无辜的人去死
an innocent person dies.
我们并没有这么希望
Okay, we don't actually hope that.
你们就是这么希望的 因为你们只担心自己
Yes, you do, because all you guys do is worry about yourselves.
事实上我一直在担心这个计划
Actually, I was the one who was so worried about this plan
我早就告诉你不要这么做
that I told you not to do it.
好吧
Okay, great.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表