剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
雷克斯·莫里斯
律师待定
议员 今天要面对原告你有何感想
Councilman, how do you feel about facing your accuser?
你是否和你的孩子们谈过这些强♥奸♥指控
Have you spoken to your children about these rape charges?
检察官会请求判处最高刑期
...the D.A. will press for the maximum sentence?
温特波顿女士 你第一次
Miss Winterbottom, how old were you
见到林格恩议员时多大
when you first met Councilman Lindgren?
十四岁 我父亲当时是市政厅的门卫
14. It's when my father was a janitor at City Hall.
有时放学后父亲会让我和他一起工作一会
My father would take me to work with him after school sometimes.
他的办公地点在地下室
His office was in the basement.
我父亲会离开房♥间
My father would leave the room,
然后林格恩先生走进来
and Mr. Lindgren would come in.
他让我躺在沙发上
He'd tell me to lie on the couch,
然后强♥奸♥我
and then he would rape me.
温特波顿女士 你父亲现在在哪里
Miss Winterbottom, where is your father now?
联邦监狱
Federal prison.
反对 偏见可能超过证据价值
Objection. Prejudice outweighs probative value.
反对有效
Sustained.
议员什么时候停止施虐的
And when did the abuse with the Councilman finally end?
我十五岁的时候
When I was 15.
为什么
Why?
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
Do you know who the father of the child was?
不知道
No.
我当时被很多男的强♥奸♥过
I was being raped by several men at the time --
林格恩议员 我父亲
Councilman Lindgren, my father,
还有其他一些已经入狱的人
several other men who have since gone to jail.
温特波顿女士 孩子怎么样了
Miss Winterbottom, what happened to the child?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在分娩时昏过去了
I passed out during labor,
醒来的时候我父亲告诉我孩子死了
and when I woke up, my father told me the baby was dead.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你来是为了伤害她
That you came here to hurt her?
朱莉 你得知道如果你对自身或周围
Julie, you understand it's my duty to report
构成威胁 我有义务上报
if you're a danger to yourself or to others.
我没有对她做什么 我不是那个意思
I didn't do anything to her. That's not what I meant.
今天晚上你俩究竟发生了什么
What was it that happened between you two tonight?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
当然重要
Of course it does.
来 说给我听听
Come on. Talk to me.
也许是我错误地觉得
Maybe I just made it all up...
我们是一样的
that we were the same.
我们都被虐待过 都失去过孩子
We were both abused. We both lost babies.
但也许就是这些相同的经历毁了我们
But maybe that's what screwed us up, too.
因为她想要个孩子
'Cause she wanted a child,
我想如她所愿
and I wanted to be what she wanted.
那就是你一直想在她身边扮演的角色
That what you tried to be for her?
不是她的女友或是搭档 而是她的孩子
Not her girlfriend or her partner, but her child?
不 我们的关系不只是那样
No, that wasn't just what our relationship was about.
那还有什么
What was it about, then?
她的愧疚
Her guilt.
你刚才很勇敢
You were so great in there.
你应该为自己感到骄傲
You should be really proud of yourself.
那个小妞差点毁了我们的案子
Little Missy just took a giant dump on our case.
还好我知道谁能收拾这残局
Lucky for me, I know who can clean it up.
我可不想做你的克里斯托弗·达顿I'm not interested in being your Christopher Darden.
辛普森案检察官
陪审团是不会支持
The jury is not gonna be down
一个摧残小女孩的白人老头的
with an old white guy tearing that girl apart.
你是不是白人跟这有什么关系
What does you being white have to do with any of it?
没关系 但我确实有根老二
Nothing. But I do have a penis.
所以...
So...
你可是我的武器
Come on. You're my shark.
至少在董事会上我会这样
Or at least that's what I'll tell the rest of the partners
告诉其他合伙人
at the board meeting.
如果下个月我的名字
I'm gonna cut off that penis
还没出现在那扇门上我就切了你的老二
if my name is not on that door this time next month.
你看 我就知道你没有原则
See? I knew you had no morals.
议员被控性侵未成年少女
市政厅看门人被判猥亵儿童罪
议员被控性侵未成年少女
议员强♥奸♥案开庭时间确定
8点了
It's 8 o'clock.
非得这样吗
Do we have to?
我仍然愿意使用传统方法
Hey, I'm still willing to try the old-fashioned way.
要打就快点吧
Just make it quick.
我们为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this?
你现在才问这个问题
You're asking me that now?
外面有那么多孩子 我们可以去领养
There are kids out there we could adopt.
说不定他们还会喜欢我们
They might even like us.
我们自己的孩子会讨厌我们
Our own kid's not gonna like us?
你一直都喜欢自己的父母吗
Did you always like your parents?
你可以拒绝他
You can tell him no.
那我就成了一个软弱的女人
Ah, so I can be the weak-ass woman
连盘问一个强♥奸♥受害者都搞不定
who can't handle crossing a rape victim.
你有这个能力吗
Hey. Can you do this?
你当然有 但这会让你付出什么代价
Of course you can. But at what cost to you?
不是每件事
You know, not everything's --
都跟他对我做过的事有关
is about what he did to me.
我知道
I know.
这些眼泪是该死的荷尔蒙搞的
And these tears are the stupid hormones
跟案子没有关系
and not about this case.
不是我多想
I wasn't being paranoid.
二十多个弗吉尼亚·克罗斯之前的委托人
More than 20 of Virginia Cross' old clients
将自己的代理律师改成了"待定"
now list their attorney status as "Pending."
弗吉尼亚被解雇了 他们当然需要新律师
Virginia was fired. Of course they needed new lawyers.
但我给公设律师办公室打了电♥话♥
But I called the Public Defenders' office,
里面没有人代理他们
and none of them are represented by people in that office.
是安娜丽丝
It's Annalise.
所以我需要你去一趟监狱
Which is why I need you to go to the prison
看看她是否去见了那些犯人
and find out if she's met with any of these inmates.
-你去 -我去过了
- You go. - I did.
他们告诉我她没去过
They told me that she was never there.
-你已经有答案了 -他们在撒谎
- Then that's your answer. - They're lying to me.
但他们不会对你撒谎
They won't lie to you.
如果你太忙我就让别的调查员去
I'll ask another investigator if you're too busy.
我去
I'll go.
但你得问问自己
But you got to start asking yourself
到底为什么要这么做
what this is really about.
特立独行的白人女孩并不招人喜欢
Being all single white female ain't cute.
我不在乎
I don't care about being cute.
-普拉特小姐 -是报告的事吗
- Ms. Pratt? - Is this about the brief?
我按你说的用了无衬线字体
I used the sans-serif font like you said.
坐下
Sit!
不 还是站着吧 这样方便...
No. Actually, stand. That'll make it easier...
试这双鞋
to try these on.
你穿八号♥半
You're an 8 1/2.
泰根 我不能接受
Tegan. I can't.
你的工作做得很出色 值得嘉奖
You've been doing great work. You deserve a reward.
继续努力 很快你就可以拿到这儿的邀请函
Keep it up, you'll be getting an offer here
并且拥有装满整个衣柜的鞋子
and buying your own closet full of these in no time.
我的天
Oh, my God.
穿上试试
Try them on!
奥利 还去卡坦和奎兹诺斯吃午饭吗
So, Oli, we still on for Catan and Quiznos for lunch?
当然 只要你继续办错事
As long as you keep shipping three sheep for a brick, hell yeah.
你是不打算忘了这事了是吧
You're never gonna let me live that down.
奥利弗 能耽误你几分钟吗
Oliver, can I see you for a minute?
我回头去你办公桌找你
I'll pick you up at your desk.
好的
Yeah.
你那是鲁布托的鞋
Are those Louboutins?
泰根就像女神一样 而你是个叛徒
Tegan is a goddess, and you're a traitor.
什么 西蒙没有那么坏
What? Simon's not that bad.
你再继续为他辩护 我们就不再是朋友了
Defend him, and we're no longer friends.
不能说的那件事进行到哪一步了
Where are we at on you-know-what?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表