剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
联调局调查安然的文件时
When the FBI went through Enron's files,
他们得成立一个专案组
they had to create a task force,
结果还是花了好几年
and it still took them years.
计划变
Change of plans.
别 再给我几分钟
No. Just give me a few more minutes.
我们得找人帮忙了 劳拉
This is the time u202dthat we ask for help, Laurel.
怪不得米凯拉那么蠢
No wonder Michaela u202dbehaves like such a fool.
-因为你是老师 -我们有心宿二文件
- She had you as a teacher. u202dWe have the Antares files.
目前还没找到什么违法之处
I haven't found any illegal activity yet.
因为本来就没有
Because there is none.
因为你没告诉我怎么找
Because you haven't told me where to look for it.
就算你的疯话是真的
Even if your ludicrous claims were true,
我也是豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺的律师之一
I am one u202dof Jorge Castillo's lawyers.
律师与客户的保密特权仅适用于过往罪行
Attorney-client privilege only applies to past crimes,
-但你的客户还在犯罪 -够了
- but since your client's crimes are ongoing... - u202dEnough.
你可能会一起被抓
...you could be arrested with him
还会被指控为帮凶
and charged as his co-conspirator.
为何不跳船呢
So, why not jump ship,
做个检举人
be the whistle-blower?
我要叫安保了
I'm calling security.
他杀了地区检察官
He killed the District Attorney.
丹沃受雇于豪尔赫
Denver was on Jorge's payroll.
泰根
Tegan...
这不值得你搭上性命
this is not worth dying for.
滚出我的办公室
Get the hell out of my office.
我不想让安娜丽丝为此担心
I didn't want u202dto worry Annalise about this.
怎么了
What?
丹沃在收集你们所有人的档案
Denver was keeping files on all of you.
我知道
I know.
我找到了
I found them.
在哪
Where are they?
我已经销毁了
I destroyed them already.
有你的档案吗
Was there one on you?
没有
No.
很明显我太无趣了
Too boring apparently.
卡普兰·高德律所
她答应没
Did she say yes?
-你怎么在这 -劳拉告诉我计划了
- What are you doing here? - u202dLaurel told me the plan.
-谁守着西蒙 -他服用镇痛剂后睡着了
- Who's with Simon? - u202dHe's asleep on painkillers.
-泰根没同意 对吧 -回医院去
- Tegan said no, right? u202d - Go back to the hospital.
西蒙要告发我们 我们得想办法
Simon's gonna rat us out unless we do something.
他跟我说的
He told me that.
我知道怎么让他闭嘴
But I know how to shut him up.
我们打电♥话♥给移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥ 驱逐他
We call ICE, get him deported.
不行
No.
他把非法持有的枪♥支♥带去了工作场所
He brought an illegally obtained gun into a workplace.
这是驱逐的理由
That's grounds for deportation.
我们不能把一个同性恋逐回巴基斯坦
We are not deporting a gay man back to Pakistan.
-我们不是这种人 -我们就是
- That's not who we are. - Of course it is.
你想毁掉一条无辜的生命吗
Do you want to destroy an innocent life?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means --
无论是对西蒙还是对你
not just for Simon, but for you?
事到如今我很清楚负罪感
I'm more than understand guilt at this point.
等你晚上抱着伏特加酒瓶
Talk to me if you start drinking a bottle of vodka a night
妄想各种自杀场景后再夸口吧
and fantasizing about ways to off yourself.
我想救大家
I'm trying to save us.
相信我 救你自己吧
Save yourself, is what I'm telling you,
因为你走的这条路差点置我于死地
'cause the path you're on nearly killed me,
而你还不是我
and you're not me.
回医院去
Get back to the hospital.
等我电♥话♥
Wait for my call.
你去哪了
u202dWhere have you been?
我去了你妈住过的酒店
I went to your mom's hotel.
-弗兰克 -我很小心的
- Frank! - u202dI was careful.
我只是..
u202dI just --
我跟服务员和侍者聊了聊
I talked to some maids, valets.
他们都没看见什么可疑的东西
None of them saw anything suspicious.
她就那么不留痕迹地消失了
She just disappeared, no trace.
所以说你什么都没发现
So, you found nothing?
你知道我无论如何都是爱你的 是吧
You know I love you no matter what, right?
你想说什么
What are you asking me?
我是不是根本找不到我要找的东西
Am I looking for something I'm not gonna find?
你还说你爱我
You say you love me.
-我只是得问清楚 -我说了不是我♥干♥的
- I just need to ask. - I told you no.
我不是反♥社♥会♥ 你才是
I'm not the sociopath here, that's you.
发现什么了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
我也没发现可泡的妞
And still no "Vagine" for this guy.
得有人给直男也发明一个类似汉炮的约炮软件
Someone needs to invent a Humpr for straights.
我们能活下来的话 就靠你发明了
That can be you if we don't get killed.
是啊 在我们死前来一发的全部意义就是
Yeah, the whole point's doing it before we get killed
能把我所有这些约炮经历甩米凯拉一脸
so I can rub all the sex I'm having in Michaela's face.
好了 这事也该过去了
Okay, you need to get over this already.
这才刚发生
It just happened.
但你的表现真的特别二货脸
The way you're acting, though, it's very Doucheface.
更别说你明显是想原谅她的
u202dNot to mention it's obvious you want to forgive her.
-我没有 -别装了
- I do not. u202d- You do.
你只是觉得自己应该
You just have this idea
像个大男人一样生气
that you're supposed to be manly and mad.
换句话说 那个男的只是一♥夜♥情♥
In other words, the guy was just a one-off.
-算了吧 -我不是生气她出轨
- Get over it. - I'm not mad about the sex.
-我是生气她说谎 -我们都说过谎
- I'm angry she lied. - We all lie.
是啊 但这是个特别愚蠢的谎
Yeah, but this was a stupid one
她只是为了维护自我形象
to protect her image of herself.
其实我也因为同样的原因
Well, I have been lying to all of you
对你们都撒过谎
for exactly the same reason.
康纳尔
Connor?
我没出轨 我...
I didn't cheat. I...
但我也没退学
But I didn't drop out, either.
我是挂科劝退的
I failed out.
我知道不告诉你们很蠢
And I know it's stupid that I didn't tell you.
我只是...我觉得很难为情
I just -- I was ashamed,
而现在我又惭愧于自己的难为情
and now I'm ashamed that I was ashamed.
你要取消婚礼吗
Do you wanna call off the wedding?
别说了
Shut up.
劳拉
Laurel.
把手♥机♥给我
Let me have your phone.
-为什么 -给我
- Why? - u202dJust give it to me.
来电
劳拉
曾经有段时间
There was a time when I
我很希望你能给我打电♥话♥
looked forward to seeing your name on my phone.
我是安娜丽丝·基廷
It's Annalise Keating.
不 我不跟你谈
No. I am not doing this with you.
你没得选
You don't have a choice.
硬盘在我们手上
We have the hard drive.
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
我不是来协调家庭团聚的
I'm not here to negotiate a family reunion.
我怎么知道你们有没有复♥制♥
How do I know you haven't made copies?
你可以检查我们的电脑
Check our computers.
反正你也会那么干的
You're doing it anyway.
签字
Sign this.
你要宣布撤回对劳拉不利的证词
It recants your testimony against Laurel.
法官会动摇 然后判给劳拉单独监护权
The judge will be swayed and give her sole custody.
然后这事就过去了
Then we can all move on.
过去了
Move on?
-我妻子失踪了 是前妻
- My wife is missing. - u202dEx-wife.
别再拿这种我们都清楚她做不到的事
Stop accusing Laurel of something we both know
来指控劳拉了
she's not capable of.
那你真是不了解我女儿
Then you don't know my daughter.
吃吧
Eat.
我吃不下 我...
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表