剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
好了 大家别理这个疯子了
Okay, everyone, ignore the crazy.
-继续工作吧 -你们晚上回家
- Just get back to work. - What do you all say to your families
要对家人说什么
when you go home at night, huh?
说自己很骄傲把一个孩子弄得无家可归
How proud you are to make a child homeless?
我听说在低收入地区
I heard your poll numbers
你的民♥意♥支持率在下降
were dropping in the low-income districts.
怎么 想自荐做我的新竞选经理
What, is this a pitch to be my new campaign manager or something?
我知道一个你案件需要的人
I know someone for your case.
-谁 -如果你一直这样错下去
- Who? - I'm not getting them involved
我是不会把他牵扯进来的
if you keep going about this the wrong way.
我父亲杀韦斯就是因为心宿二要上市
Antares going public is the reason my father killed Wes.
别再犹豫了 我们必须拿到那些文件
So no more wavering. We have to get those files
在上市前把它们泄露出去
and leak them before they go public.
泰根一直对我很好
Tegan has been good to me,
我不会毁掉我生命中唯一一个好人
so I'm not destroying the one good person in my life.
保证别告诉别人
Promise to not tell anyone!
透露我们的会诊信息有违职业道德
Sharing information about our sessions would be unethical.
和你闯入我办公室一样有违道德吗
Unethical like you barging into my office?
或许我并不想听你聊
...talking to you about dead children and suicide
死去的孩子和自杀
is not in my best interest?
-有什么可以帮你的吗 -我是杰奎琳·罗
- Can I help you? - I'm Jacqueline Roa,
艾萨克的前妻
Isaac's ex-wife.
我不想走
Ugh. Don't make me go.
你可以请病假
We can call in sick.
安娜丽丝会杀了我的
Annalise will kill me.
真的
Literally.
我想去上班
And I want to go.
我们可是在告州长
I mean, w-we're suing the freaking governor.
和我们对簿公堂的可是州检察长
The Attorney General is arguing against us.
这可是百年一遇的案子
It's...a once-in-a-lifetime case.
如果离开我这百年一遇的翘臀
But my once-in-a-lifetime hot ass is here
你会很伤心的
and you're sad to leave it.
也是
That's true.
怎么会这样的
How did this happen?
什么
What?
我们应该已经死了
We should be dead...
或者在监狱里
or in jail.
但我却真的在为这个世界出一份力
But I'm actually doing something good for the world.
而你有了一份
And you have a job
不用违法的工作
where you don't have to break any laws...
你这么说显得我们好无聊
You make us sound really boring.
如果这是无聊 那么
If this is boring, then...
我们早就该这么过了
we should've signed up a long time ago.
该戳破幻想了
Time to pop the bubble!
没事吧
Everything okay?
这是我们最后一次问诊
This is our final session.
这就是你的日常生活
Is this normal for you?
跟踪你的前夫 见他的病人
Stalking your ex? Visiting his patients?
-不是 -那你怎么知道我是谁的
- No. - Then how do you know who I am?
我也是个心理医生
I'm a therapist, too.
那么你们都违反了保密协议
Okay, so you're both violating confidentiality.
-请听我解释 -我可以让你们被吊销执照
- Let me explain. - I could have your license.
我知道我过来冒了什么样的风险 安娜丽丝
I know what I'm risking by being here, Annalise.
这足以说明事态的严重
That's how serious this is.
是因为上一次会诊的事
Is this because of our last meeting?
病人刚坦露心扉
It's not uncommon for patients
立刻又封闭自己可不少见
to shut down after opening up.
不是的
That's not it.
那是怎么了
Well, then, what is it?
太接近了
I'm getting too close.
什么
What?
-别逼我再多说什么了 -安娜丽丝
- Don't make me say more. - Annalise.
我不会再犯下对山姆犯过的错
I'm not gonna repeat what happened with Sam.
他的处境很危险 安娜丽丝
He's in a fragile place, Annalise.
我们几年前失去了女儿 斯黛拉
We lost our daughter Stella a few years ago.
是自杀
Suicide.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我觉得艾萨克又开始吸毒了
I think Isaac is using again.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为我经历过
Because I've seen it before --
失眠 压力
the not sleeping, the stress...
所以是我诱发的 你是这个意思吗
So I'm triggering it. That's what you're saying?
是你的情况诱发的
Your situation is triggering him.
-你喝酒了吗 -没有
- Have you been drinking? - No.
这是典型的复发行为
This is classic relapse behavior --
封闭自己 逃离现实
shutting down, running away.
回屋吧 我们可以解决的
Let's just go back inside. We can work through this.
我已经找了另一个心理医生了
I already found another therapist.
我也是成瘾治疗师
I'm an addiction specialist, too...
所以我可以按照纪律委员会的要求
which means I could be your new counselor
对你进行治疗
for the disciplinary board.
我不会对其他病人提出这种要求
And I would never ask this of just any patient.
但你可以挺过去
But you can survive this.
而我担心艾萨克做不到
I'm afraid Isaac won't.
你这样会复发的 安娜丽丝
You're gonna have a relapse, Annalise.
如果你现在离开就一定会
If you walk out of here, that's what's going to happen.
你会去喝酒
You're gonna drink.
让我走
Just let me go.
你
You --
逍遥法外
第四季 第七集
这是巴斯特家双份香肠 双份奶酪的
It's a double-sausage, extra-cheddar
蛋饼
egg biscuit from Buster's.
这东西早上六点前就卖♥♥光了
They run out of those by 6:00 A.M.
我起了个早床
I got up early.
不用了 邦邦给我做了鸡蛋当早餐
I'm good. BonBon made me eggs for breakfast.
你没有跟邦妮说吧
Please tell me you didn't tell Bonnie.
不告诉你
Wouldn't you like to know?
道吉
Hey, Dougie.
你想要巴斯特家双份香肠的蛋饼吗
You want a double-sausage biscuit from Buster's?
还用问吗
Slam me that Sammy!
他说出去了吗
Did he tell anyone?
如果我把他杀了 你就是我的不在场证明
If I kill him, you're my alibi.
难道我不应该和你坐在一起吗
Shouldn't I sit up here with you?
为什么
Why?
充个场面
To balance the optics.
现在很尴尬
It's kind of embarrassing.
身为检察长却为了一个小小的许可听证会
You're the Attorney General and you bring your entire office
搬来一整个办公室的人
for a little certification hearing?
那是因为他知道我们的案子分量有多重
That's because he knows how good our case is.
瞧 你说了是"我们的案子"
See? You said "our case."
我应该和你坐在一起
I should sit with you.
我一个人看起来好一些
Looks better if I'm up here alone.
没人会支持大鳄
Nobody roots for Goliath.
全体起立 现在开庭
All rise! Court is now in session.
法官阁下 州长今天派我来
Your Honor, the Governor has sent me here today
提出立即撤销基廷女士的案子的动议
to motion for the immediate dismissal of Ms. Keating's case.
-基于什么理由 -根据她自己提交的文件
- On what grounds? - According to her own filing,
法庭规定基廷女士必须收集40名原告
Ms. Keating's only managed to collect
上庭作证 但现在只有33名
33 of the 40 plaintiffs she should have to certify.
是这样吗 基廷女士
Is this true, Ms. Keating?
那是提交申请时的数据
It was at the time of the filing,
但感谢最近民众对我的案子的支持
but thanks to recent public support of my case,
我已经积累了
I have accumulated...
42...50...
79名原告 还在增加
79 plaintiffs and counting.
法官阁下 检察院需要充足的时间
Your Honor, my office will need adequate time
来确认这些原告的身份
to verify the identity of these plaintiffs.
无意冒犯 司法部长先生
All due respect, Mr. Attorney General,
但看起来你现在完全有人力
but it appears that you have more than enough help
完成这件事而不耽误听证会
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表