剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
真的吗 我们的调查记录显示
Really? Because the files on our records
是因为你滥用可♥卡♥因♥成瘾
show that this was for cocaine abuse.
我只用了几次可♥卡♥因♥
I'd only done cocaine a handful of times
用来抑制我的食欲
to suppress my appetite.
所以你承认你过去曾用可♥卡♥因♥
So you admit that you had done cocaine in the past
-来控制身材 -反对 争议性问题
- to control your body? - Objection. Argumentative.
下一个问题 迪恩先生
Move on, Mr. Dean.
卡斯蒂洛女士 你怀孕前
Ms. Castillo, how many men were you sleeping with
跟几个男人睡过
when you got pregnant?
反对 对方律师的问题是在进行荡♥妇♥羞辱
Objection! Counsel's question is tantamount to slut-shaming,
我感觉受到了冒犯
and I'm offended.
我也是 反对有效
As am I. Sustained.
我重新表述
I'll rephrase.
在怀孕期间
During your pregnancy,
你进行过亲子鉴定吗
did you ask for a paternity test?
是的
I did.
你告诉你父亲你堕胎
And is this the same reason you told your father
也是出于这个原因
that you had had an abortion?
不 我只是不想让他对我
No. I just didn't want him to react negatively
怀孕这件事产生消极回应
to the fact that I was having a child.
但你不是考虑过堕胎吗
But didn't you consider having an abortion?
医疗记录是这样写的
The medical record states this.
我有多少时间
How much time do I have?
宾夕法尼亚州规定24周后不能堕胎
Pennsylvania allows abortions up until 24 weeks.
我依法有权获知我可做的选择
It's my legal right to be informed of my options.
还是因为你在生孩子的问题上
Or is the truth that you were changing your mind
-改主意了 -不
- about having the child? - No.
你很担心 你的孩子会成为
You were so concerned that he might turn out
他的亲生父亲 韦斯莱·吉宾斯
like his actual father, Wesley Gibbins...
-反对 -一个反♥社♥会♥分子
- Objection. - ...A mentally ill sociopath
承认自己杀了其他人
who admitted to killing other people
-然后自杀 -律师在擅自作证
- and then killed himself. - Counsel is testifying!
你吸食可♥卡♥因♥是为了伤害未出生的孩子
You took cocaine in order to harm your unborn child.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
你现在这么说倒真是轻松
Well, it's very convenient of you to say that now.
法官阁下 如果对方律师再这样言语攻击
Your Honor, I'm gonna pull my client from the stand
我的当事人 我就要让她离席了
if counsel continues to verbally abuse her.
迪恩先生 如果你继续这样提问
Mr. Dean, this court will impose sanctions on you
法庭将对你进行处罚
if this line of questioning continues.
不必了 法官阁下 证人可以离席了
Unnecessary, Your Honor. The witness is excused.
我们需要担心搞错了吗
Are we worried we got this wrong?
-哪部分 -豪尔赫
- Which part? - Jorge.
他的信息都是劳拉告诉我们的
All we know about him is what Laurel's told us.
他也控制了你的大脑
So he's gotten into your head, too?
我只是想谨慎点
I just want us to be careful.
我还只想让大家
And I just want people to start
给我带来解决办法而不是问题呢
bringing me solutions instead of problems.
-安娜丽丝 -什么事
- A.K. - What's wrong?
我刚翻阅了内特父亲的逮捕记录
I just got through all of Nate Senior's arrest reports.
我们刚翻阅了他的逮捕记录
We just got through his arrest reports.
严格上说 我才是那个
Well, technically, i'm the one
找到相关信息的人
who found the more relevant information.
好了 这又没有奖杯可争 快点说
Okay. There's no trophy involved in this. Spit it out.
判决结果是什么 说吧
What's the verdict? Say it.
他符合标准 他有超过十五个公设律师
He fits the criteria. He's had over 15 public defenders,
所有人都叫他认罪
all of whom told him to plead guilty.
也许因为他确实有罪
Maybe 'cause he was.
亚设查到他们甚至没让
Asher found out that they didn't even take statements
另一个目睹谋杀案的证人接受笔录
from the other convicts who saw the murder.
他们直接信了警卫的话
They just took the guards at their word.
但他还是杀了人 安娜丽丝
He still murdered a guy, Annalise.
我没说我们要把他的案子作为门面案例
I'm not saying that we're gonna make him our face case,
但他也没比我的其他原告更穷凶极恶
just that he's no worse than some of my other plaintiffs.
我给监狱打电♥话♥了 我们今晚就能去探监
I called the prison. We can go visit him tonight.
今晚 不
Tonight? No.
集体诉讼下周就开庭了
The class goes to trial next week.
我从十五岁就再没见过他了
I haven't seen the guy since I was 15.
这些年你感觉如何
And how has it made you feel all these years?
好吗
Good?
前往10号♥牢房♥所有访客
All visitors to Segment 10
必须遵守以下规则
have to adhere by the following rules --
不许接触 不许喧哗
no touching, no speaking loudly,
不许有突然举动
no sudden movements.
这是为了你们
This is for your safety,
以及犯人的安全着想
as well as the safety of the inmate's.
有问题吗
Any questions?
他被关禁闭多久了
How long's he been in solitary?
两年多一点
Little over two years.
勒西先生 你的遭遇不能重演
Mr. Lahey, what happened to you cannot happen again.
这正是这个案子的意义
And that's what this case is about.
阻止好人因为莫须有的罪名而锒铛入狱
It's about stopping the cycle of good men going to prison
而白人甚至不用为这样的罪名坐牢
for crimes that a white man wouldn't even serve a day for.
在我职业生涯中 我亲眼目睹过这种事
And I see it happen in my profession all the time
发生在我认识和在乎的人身上
and to people that I know and cared about.
我想阻止它
And I want it to stop.
而你能帮上忙
And you can help.
你要做的就是
All you have to do...
签上名字
is sign this.
你不用今天就做决定
You don't have to decide today.
我保持沉默不是因为这个
That's not why I'm not talking.
我只是很惊讶 你居然认为我这种
I'm just surprised that you think that a-a, uh...
牢底坐穿的老囚犯
...broken-ass, old convict like me
能帮到你的案子
could help you with your case.
那多亏了你儿子
That's thanks to your son.
他叫我来看你的
He asked me to come see you.
你说谁让你来看我的
Who did you say asked you to come see me?
内特
Nate.
但你说他是我儿子
But you called him my son.
嗨 是我 内特
Hey. It's me. Nate.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
你在成为猪的那一刻起
You stopped being my son...
就不是我儿子了
...the moment you became a pig.
你还是猪吗
You still a pig?
听着 我们有很多要聊的
Look. We got a lot to talk through.
你知道什么是猪吗
You know what a pig is?
就是白种人的走狗
He's a bitch for the white man.
你不是我儿子
You ain't my son.
你不是我儿子
You ain't my son.
这混♥蛋♥不是我儿子
This pig ain't my son!
小声点
Lower your voice.
是你吧
That's you, ain't it?!
-探视结束 -混♥蛋♥
- Okay. Visit's over. - You bitch!
-探视结束 -你跟他们一样
- Visit's over! - You're just like these,
跟那些把我关在这里的人一样
who have been keeping me locked up in here!
探视结束 把他带走
I don't care. Visit's over. Get him out of here.
-这么多年 混♥蛋♥ -把他带走
- All these years! You bitch! - Get him out of here.
肯定是有什么我
It must have been something that I --
把他们都赶出去
Yeah. Get them all out of here!
把她赶出去 带上你的婊♥子♥滚
Get her out of here, too! Take your ho!
滚
Get the hell on out of here!
我不会为了一头猪签任何东西
'Cause I ain't signing nothing for no pig!
带上你的婊♥子♥滚出去
Take your ho and get the hell on out of here!
我不会为你签任何东西
I ain't signing a damn thing for you!
我什么都不会签
I ain't signing nothing!
滚 滚出去
Get out of here! Get the hell out of here!
关禁闭并没有科学依据
There is no scientific basis for solitary confinement.
起源于贵格会的一种宗教行为
It's based on a religious thing that the Quakers did,
但是他们创造这种方式是为了让罪犯
but they created it as a way for criminals
可以单独待着忏悔
to spend time alone and repent.
本意是为了改造人们
It was intended to rehabilitate people,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表