剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
我需要一场互助会
I could really use one of our AA meetings.
我不能做你的心理医生了 安娜丽丝
I can't be your therapist, Annalise.
求求你 我需要帮助
Please... I need help.
我真的很喜欢你 奥利弗
I really like you, Oliver.
总算来电♥话♥了
Finally.
来电
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
不会有男性合伙人拿着钱包上台发言
No male partner would ever give a speech holding their purse.
泰根的发言只有五分钟
Tegan's speech is a little over five minutes.
在那之前赶回来 不然她就会发现她的卡不见了
Be back before then, or she'll notice her card is missing.
心宿二的文件被分开放在了多个服务器上
Antares' files are split up over multiple servers.
服务器三
传输完毕
我们只能全都下载下来
We have to download them all.
好了 搞完了 我们走
Got it. Finished. Let's go.
你带枪来工作场所 你疯了吗
You brought a gun into a workplace?! Are you insane?!
就先把枪放下 好吗 拜托 你先
Just put it down, okay? Please, just -- just --
别再靠近了...
Okay, well, just stop coming at --
西蒙死了
Simon's dead.
在警♥察♥来之前去劳拉家
Go to Laurel's before the police come.
-上帝啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
他们逮捕了亚设
They're arresting Asher.
我跟你们说了结果会是这样
I told all of you that this was going to happen.
我们不能总是想着能逃脱这些事
We can't keep expecting to get away with these things!
离手
Clear.
没有变化
No change.
够到他了
I got him.
急救人员5分钟内就能赶到
The EMTs are less than five minutes away.
你需要给婴儿做心肺复苏术
You're gonna perform CPR.
电梯从来没出过问题
So, you haven't had problems with the elevator before?
没出过这种问题
Not like this.
发现她的女子住在这里
And the woman who found her lives in this room?
是的 安娜丽丝·基廷
Yes, Annalise Keating.
-是吗 -怎么了
- Really? - Why?
调度中心 请派警探
Dispatch, I'm gonna need detectives
和鉴证人员到伊斯顿酒店来
and forensics at the Easton.
可能是犯罪现场
Could be a possible crime scene.
需要控制现场
We need to secure the perimeter
禁止人员进出酒店
and stop access into and out of the hotel.
还需要检查
Also need to canvass the...
病人失了大约两升血
Patient's lost about two liters of blood.
血压60/30 疑似胎盘早剥
BP's 60 over 30, probable placental abruption.
心率超过130 婴儿出生即发绀
Tachy to the 130s. Baby's cyanotic on delivery.
现场检查了血糖 数值32
D-stick performed in the field. Blood glucose, 32.
把她送去产房♥
Okay, take her to L&D
婴儿送去新生儿重症监护室 快
and the baby to the NICU. Go!
-我能做些什么 -待在这
- What can I do? - Stay right here.
有情况护士会告诉你的
The nurse will update you.
西蒙死了 劳拉估计也死了
Simon's dead. Laurel's probably dead.
她也许连人带车以及硬盘冲下桥了
Like, she probably drove off a bridge with the drive.
这一切都白搭了
All of this was for nothing.
看到西蒙的脑袋炸开的可是我
I'm the one who saw Simon's head explode.
如果有谁要失控也应该是我
If anyone gets to lose it here, it's me.
所以给我冷静下来
So just calm the hell down.
我们要找到劳拉 把亚设弄出来
We're gonna find Laurel, get Asher out of jail,
一切都会好起来的
and everything is gonna be fine.
你疯了
You're delusional.
安娜丽丝来电♥话♥了
Annalise is calling.
快接 让她把亚设弄出来
Take it. Tell her to get Asher out of jail.
现在你倒是愿意让我找她帮忙了
Oh, now you're okay with me asking her for help?
康纳尔 求你了
Connor, please.
来电
安娜丽丝
有件事得告诉你
Hey, um, you might want to sit down for this --
劳拉怎么回事 康纳尔
What the hell happened to Laurel, Connor?
我不知道 她不在家
I don't know. She isn't home.
我知道 我和她在医院
I know. I'm at the hospital with her.
-医院 -她分娩了 康纳尔
- The hospital? - She had the baby, Connor!
-不是吧 -是的 她在我酒店电梯里
- No. - Yes, I found her in my elevator.
差点失血过多而死
She almost bled to death.
失血过多而死 为什么会失血
Bled to death? From -- From what?
我不知道 一直陪着她的是你们
I don't know. You were all with her.
事情发生的时候我没跟他们在一起
I wasn't when it all went down.
什么事
When what went down?
康纳尔
Connor.
枪击
There was a shooting.
什么
What?
谁中枪了
Who got shot?
康纳尔 谁中枪了
Connor, who got shot?!
逍遥法外
第四季 第九集
安娜丽丝需要你
Annalise needs your help.
她想给你打电♥话♥的
She would've called,
但是她觉得那会给你惹麻烦
but she thought you might get in trouble.
什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
亚设被抓了
Asher's in jail.
我们不知道他们会以什么罪名起诉他
We don't know what they're charging him with.
我们大约知道 但是我们需要更多消息
Well, we sort of do, but we need you to find out more.
亚设被抓了
Asher's in jail?
我要打电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
我们权和我的律师通话
I have a legal right to talk to my attorney.
你侵犯了我的民权
You're violating my civil rights!
她还好吗
Is she okay?!
-他们不告诉我 -孩子还好吗
- They won't tell me. - What about the baby?
他们也不告诉我
They won't tell me that, either.
医生呢 他们必须告诉我们
Where the hell's the doctor? They have to tell us!
弗兰克
Frank!
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她差点在我酒店电梯里失血而亡
She almost bled out in my elevator.
孩子出来时都没呼吸了 都怪你
The baby was dead. You let that happen.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我不知道怎么回事 安娜丽丝 我不知道
I don't know what happened, Annalise. I don't!
医生 他们怎么样了
Doctor. How are they?
卡斯蒂洛女士被送去了产房♥
Ms. Castillo's been moved to Labor and Delivery,
孩子在新生儿重症监护室
and the baby's in the NICU.
他们不会有事吧
Are they gonna be okay?
我只能说这么多
I can't tell you anything more.
是我发现他们的
I'm the one who found them.
你不是他们的家人 抱歉
You're not family. I'm sorry.
等等
Wait.
我是孩子的父亲
I'm the baby's father.
我们给他的喉咙做了插管帮他呼吸
There's a tube down his throat helping him breathe.
等他的肺发育成熟后 我们会将管子取出
When his lungs mature, we'll take the tube out
观察他能否自主呼吸
and see if he can maintain respiratory status.
什么意思 他没事吧
What does that mean? He's okay?
他生命体征稳定 但还太小
He's stable, but very small.
等他长大一点 我们会移除所有辅助器械
Once he's stronger, we'll try to wean him off everything.
-劳拉呢 -情况稳定 在恢复中
- And Laurel? - Stable, in recovery.
我叫产科医生过来告诉你详细情况
I'll have the O.B. come and tell you more.
他们都非常幸运
They're both very lucky.
德菲诺先生 基廷女士
Mr. Delfino? Ms. Keating?
我是社会服务部的
We're from the Department of Human Services.
能请二位到外面借一步说话吗
Could we speak to you both outside?
你们注意到卡斯蒂洛女士最近有什么异样吗
Have you noticed any changes in Ms. Castillo's behavior lately?
情绪状态是否有什么改变
A-Any shifts in her mood or emotional state?
完全没有
Not at all.
你是根据什么判断出
What reason do you have to believe
你是孩子父亲的
you're the father of the baby?
劳拉是我的女朋友
Laurel's my girlfriend.
并没有文件说明你是孩子的父亲
Name's not listed on any of the parental paperwork.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表