剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
the importance of her work
以及她想参与该案件的意愿
and her desire to see this case through.
本次听证会不看重基廷女士的意愿
This hearing is not about Ms. Keating's desire.
本次听证会的目的是判断她的精神状态
It's about her mental fitness.
反对 对辩方律师的不当人身攻击
Objection. Improper personal attack on counsel.
反对有效
Sustained.
罗医生 压力是否
Dr. Roa, isn't it true that stress
是酗酒反复的危险因素之一
is a risk factor in an alcoholic relapse?
是的 压力通常是 但也不一定
Yes, stress often is a factor, but not always.
自你接诊基廷女士后 你是否认为
Do you believe that this case has stressed Ms. Keating
该案件对她造成了足够大的压力
to the point that she's consumed alcohol
致使她又开始喝酒
since you began treating her?
那天晚上你过来
You walked in here the other night
担心你会喝酒
afraid you were going to drink,
但你的答案竟然是发起集体诉讼
and your answer to that is to launch a class-action suit?
就我所知她并未再次饮酒
She has not taken a drink to my knowledge, no.
你要求基廷女士
How many times have you requested
进行过多少次
some kind of drug or alcohol testing
药物或酒精测验
be administered to Ms. Keating?
-三次 -这是因为你在担心
- Three. - Is it because you feared
基廷女士违反了强制查看要求
that Ms. Keating broke the terms of her probation
再次饮酒了吗
by taking a drink?
反对 纯属推测
Objection. Calls for speculation.
我只是想请罗医生给出他的专业意见
I'm simply asking for Dr. Roa's expert opinion.
允许该问题
I will allow it.
你现在这样就是因为做了这么危险的事
You are repeating the risky behavior
你又要重蹈覆辙
that got you here in the first place!
我变成这样的原因有很多
Well, there's lots of reasons why I ended up in here,
但为穷♥人♥奋斗不是其中之一
but fighting for poor people wasn't one of them.
罗医生 我重复 你要求她测验
Dr. Roa, I repeat, did you order the testing
是否是因为你担心基廷女士又喝酒了
because you feared Ms. Keating was drinking again?
不是
No.
我换个说法
Let me rephrase.
在你看来
In your opinion,
刚刚戒酒不久
does taking on a case of this magnitude
就接受如此重要的大案
so early on in her sobriety
是否将增加基廷女士复发的可能
increase the likelihood that Ms. Keating might relapse?
你这样会复发的 安娜丽丝
You're gonna have a relapse, Annalise.
如果你现在离开就一定会
If you walk out of here, that's what's going to happen.
你会去喝酒
You're gonna drink.
基廷女士展现了
Ms. Keating has demonstrated
对戒酒一事的全身心投入
nothing but a complete commitment to her sobriety.
我对她有十足的信心
And I have total confidence in her.
-你说过他会毁了她 -我以为如此
- You said he would destroy her. - I thought he would.
是吗
Oh, really?
因为他们俩看起来有一腿还差不多
Because they seemed like two people who are probably banging.
我犯了错 没错
I screwed up, clearly.
我感觉你经常犯错
I have a feeling you do that a lot.
是你干的吗
Was this you?
-去我办公室吧 -现在告诉我
- Let's just go to my office. - Tell me now.
我知道她会输
I knew that she would lose.
我知道他在证人席上会帮她
I knew that he would help her on the stand.
-因为你认识他 -不认识
- Because you know him. - No.
那天我在你办公室见到他了
I saw him in your office the other day.
-内特 -你去找他做心理治疗了
- Nate. - You went to him for therapy.
是不是 你已经堕落至此了
Didn't you? That's how far gone you are.
求你
Please.
别告诉安娜丽丝
Don't tell Annalise.
检察长先生
Mr. Attorney General,
基廷女士
Ms. Keating...
我审阅了所有证据
I have reviewed all the evidence.
除了对基廷女士人格
And aside from the vague personal attacks
模糊的人身攻击外
on Ms. Keating's character,
我认为检方
it's my belief that the Commonwealth
并未向法庭提供足以阻止我
did not bring sufficient evidence to this court today
判定基廷女士胜诉的证据
to prevent me from ruling in Ms. Keating's favor.
因此我宣布 集体诉讼案成立
I am therefore certifying this class action.
休庭
Court dismissed.
我接下来的话
What I'm about to say
不是因为我同意这个计划了
is not because I agree with this plan
也不是因为我原谅了米凯拉
or because I've forgiven Michaela --
因为我还没
because I haven't --
而是因为韦斯
but because of Wes.
他的遭遇实在是...
What happened to him was...
我加入
I'm in.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
不然出了事情谁来救你们
Who's gonna save all your butts when this goes wrong?
我们定个计划吧
Let's make a plan.
所以 派对是明天晚上
So, the party's tomorrow night?
我们不能用泰根的门卡
We're not using Tegan's key card.
你不了解这个人
You don't know this woman.
这么长时间以来 她可能一直
She's probably been burying bodies for my father
在帮我父亲挖坑埋尸
this whole time, literally.
那她应该不会那么笨
Then she's gonna be smart enough
不知道是谁偷了她的卡
to know who stole her key card.
-舞会皇后说得对 -不
- Prom Queen's right. - No.
我们可以偷别的合伙人的卡
There's got to be another partner's card we can steal.
我不认识别的合伙人
I don't know any other partners.
奥利 你肯定有个几个朋友
Oli? You must've made a friend or two.
我想事先申明
I want to go on record
我觉得这个办法很龌蹉
as saying that I think this is a horrible solution
我们这么干的话肯定会下地狱
and we're gonna go to hell if we do it.
我们本来就要下地狱了 什么办法
We're already going to hell. What is it?
我们得用泰根的门卡进去机房♥
We have to use Tegan's card to get into the server room.
我 我说了不行
I-I said no!
我们就说是别的人偷的
We just say someone else stole it.
-谁 -西蒙
- Who? - Simon.
-我讨厌那个人 -我们都讨厌
- I hate that guy. - We all do.
他给了我他的电脑的访问权限
And I just got access to his computer
和所有密♥码♥
and all of his passwords
想让我帮他避免被驱逐出境 所以...
in order to help him not get deported, so...
我们会下地狱的
yeah, we're gonna go to hell.
对我的原告来说这是第一步
This is a first step for our plaintiffs,
超负荷运转的司法系统
all of whom have been treated unfairly
并没有公平对待他们
by an over-burdened justice system.
现在州长办公室
And now the governor's office
要在庭审上为自己辩护
is gonna have to defend themselves at trial.
你一直是一个人在战斗
You're fighting this fight all alone.
肯定很艰难
That can't be easy.
但我不是一个人
Oh, but I haven't been alone.
没有沃什先生的帮忙
I couldn't have gotten through today
我熬不过今天
without the help of Mr. Walsh here.
现在他会回答你们其它的问题
And now he'll answer the rest of your questions.
你 你要去哪里
W-Where are you going?
跟你无关 这里交给你
None of your business. You got this.
像您这么年轻 怎么会参与
How did such a young man become involved
基廷女士的集体诉讼
in Ms. Keating's class action?
张嘴
Open your mouth.
不好意思
Excuse me?
你想等宝宝出生了
Do you want to wait until the baby comes out
看看他长得像谁吗
to see who he looks like?
我也不想 张嘴
Neither do I. Open up.
你不用为我这么做
You don't have to do this for me.
我知道
I know.
米凯拉
Michaela?
这是什么
What is this?
我价值两万美金的王薇薇定制婚纱
My $20,000 Vera Wang bespoke wedding gown.
我知道 怎么了
I know. Why?
我想过你说的话了
I thought about what you said and --
我的天啊 你 你要求婚吗
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表