剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
No.
那是个好兆头 是吧
Oh, that's a good sign, right?
我这样不是你造成的 安娜丽丝
You didn't do this to me, Annalise.
你已经不是我的医生了
You know you're not my doctor anymore,
所以你不用说这种话来安慰我
so you don't need to say things to make me feel better.
我那么说不是这个原因
That's not why I'm saying it.
要是我从没走进你的办公室
Do you think you would've relapsed
你觉得自己会复吸吗
if I'd never walked into your office?
你真那么认为吗
You actually think that?
我想死 安娜丽丝
I wanted to die, Annalise.
所以我才会在这里
That's why I'm here.
我放弃了
I give up.
我们不是同一种人
We're different.
遇到生活抛来的麻烦时
You get things thrown at you,
你会重新振作起来 选择面对生活
you -- you get back up, and you choose life.
-我酗酒 -你已经戒酒了
- I'm a drunk. - You're sober now.
我差点在华盛顿喝酒
I almost took a drink in DC.
就在我走进法庭之前
Right before I walked into court,
我惊慌失措 而且...
I panicked, and...
但你没喝
But you didn't.
很好
There you go.
不
No.
让我承担一次责任吧
Let me take responsibility for something for once.
你确实伤害了我
Did you hurt me? Yeah.
但那怪我
That's on me.
因为我允许自己对你有了不该有的感觉
Because I let myself feel things for you that I shouldn't have.
我也有这种感觉
I felt them, too.
-是我导致的 不
- I pushed us there. - No.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
我不需要你道歉
I don't need your apologies.
我只需要你好起来
I just need you to get better.
好吃好睡 匹配一颗新肾脏
Eat, sleep, get a new kidney --
心想事成
whatever you need.
最终康复出院
Finally get yourself out of here.
这是我们最后一次见面 安娜丽丝
This is the last time we can see each other, Annalise.
喂
Hi.
劳拉在你旁边吗
You with Laurel?
没 怎么了
No. What's wrong?
西蒙记得她那晚在派对上
Simon remembered she was at the party that night.
他明天会和警探录口供
He's giving his statement to the detectives tomorrow.
亚设 我们得回家谈谈
Asher, we need to go home and talk.
我到时候会解释的
I'll explain why once we're there.
解释什么
Explain what?
你爱我 你想和我一起共度余生
You love me and you want to spend the rest of our lives together?
还是你是个渣女
Or that you're a horrible human being
让我最可怕的噩梦成真
who made my worst nightmare come true
出轨睡了马库斯·沃克
when you boned Marcus Walker?
你告诉他了
You told him?
你自己猜到的
He put it together on his own.
因为我不是傻瓜
Because I'm not an idiot.
我看到你俩在一起的时候
You think it didn't occur to me
你以为我没想到吗
the moment that I saw you two together?
他就是你完全想要的那种类型
He's the epitome of everything you've ever wanted,
但我忍♥住不去想你会出轨
but I shoved the thought away.
我对自己说即使是猜测你会出轨
I told myself that I was being small for even thinking -
都显得我自己很小气
that you would cheat on me.
因为你爱我
Because you loved me.
那是你亲口说的
Those were your words.
我确实爱你 我只是一时糊涂
I do love you -- I just made a mistake.
这不是一时糊涂 米凯拉
This wasn't a mistake, Michaela!
这是你狠狠伤了我的心
This was you stabbing me in the heart!
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了
I'm in trouble. We all could be.
收到后赶紧给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
我很抱歉你得处理这堆烂摊子
I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this.
西蒙记得你那晚在卡普兰·高德联合律所
Simon remembered that you were at Caplan & Gold that night.
-什么 -他明早会和警♥察♥录口供
- What? - He's giving a full statement to the police tomorrow morning,
他们今晚可能会找你过去盘问
and they might call you in for questioning tonight.
-我说什么呢 -不说 你要躲起来
- What do I tell them? - Nothing. You're gonna hide.
弗兰克去找你了 收到我的消息前
Frank is on his way to you, so don't answer the phone
别接电♥话♥ 什么都别做
or do anything until you hear from me.
行
Okay.
《荒野小保镖》老套了吗
Did Being Adored get old?
还是"字母排序"的把戏玩腻了
Or getting alphabetted on the regular?
古斯塔夫按♥摩♥没按够吗
Did Gustav not give you enough massages?!
别吼了 让我解释怎么回事
Please stop yelling so I can explain what happened.
为了上位 你根本
You don't care who you have to step on
不在意伤害谁 和谁睡
or sleep with in order to claw your way to the top.
我们历经磨难 好吗
We have been through hell, baby, okay?
所以我们明知道傻事不该做 但还是会做
It makes us do stupid things that we know that we shouldn't,
比如撵过地方检察官
like -- like, running over DAs
捡起犯罪现场的枪
and picking up guns from crime scenes --
没时间吵了
We don't have time for this.
西蒙记得劳拉当晚也在派对
Simon remembers Laurel was at the party,
所以他多半也记得其他事
which means he probably remembers everything else, too.
-天啊 -我们当时
- Oh, my God. - Oh, we should have put a pillow
就应该用枕头捂死他
over his head when we had the chance.
如果在枕头上粘上米凯拉的照片
If we tape Michaela's picture to a pillow,
我很乐意闷死他
I'd be happy to suffocate him.
没谁要闷死谁
No one's suffocating anyone.
但我们得说服西蒙不要录口供
But we have to convince Simon not to give a statement.
我们怎么办
And how do we do that?
奥利弗得过去找他
Oliver has to go back in.
什么
What?
不允许探视
No visitors.
我有些文件需要德里克先生签
I have some files for Mr. Drake to sign.
只有医护人员才有权
The only people authorized to enter this room
进入这间房♥
are medical staff...
还有德里克先生的律师 泰根·普赖斯
And Mr. Drake's lawyer, Tegan Price.
我是她的助理
I'm her assistant.
即便保安信了
Even if the guards fall for that,
泰根也会在房♥间里
Tegan's gonna be inside the room.
米凯拉会拖住她
Not if Michaela does her job.
-天啊 -先听我说
- My God. - Just hear me out.
-不 -你怕豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺
- No. - You're scared of Jorge Castillo.
我懂 但你站错队了
I get that, but you are on the wrong side here.
事实上站错队的是你
Actually, that's you.
让开
Move.
你不是个会被逼迫的人
You're not a person who gets bullied into doing anything,
更不会听命于一个腐♥败♥的渣男
especially by a corrupt, horrible man
他无论是道德还是智商
who has nowhere near the integrity
都及不上你的一分一毫
or intelligence that you have.
所以看到你这样身份的女人
So for me to watch a woman of your stature
被这种男人控制
be controlled by a man
我感到很心痛
is heartbreaking to me.
我有话对你讲
I need to tell you something.
说你不喜欢我
That you don't have feelings for me?
这我已经知道了
Yeah, I got that part.
有个办法可以让你得到所有你要的东西
There is a way for you to get everything you want here.
我记不全了 但我记得劳拉在场
I don't remember everything, but I know Laurel was there.
她想偷什么
She was stealing something,
然后你们全都想栽赃给我
and now you're all trying to frame me.
别说话 让我来帮你
Stop talking so I can help you.
喂
Hello?
我是基廷教授
It's Professor Keating.
你要对警探说的供词
What you're about to tell those detectives
会让你入狱
is gonna help put you in jail.
你们全得进监狱
You're all going to jail.
归根结底是你一人的话对我们全体
What this case comes down to is your word against ours.
你真的以为陪审团会选择相信
And do you really think a jury's going to believe
脑损伤患者的话
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表