剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
95's already really, really red.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉你 到处都能看到她们
I tell you. I've seen them everywhere.
到处都是女人
Women, women everywhere.
杂货店 诊疗室
The grocery stores, doctor's office,
教堂 到处都是
church, everywhere.
因为警♥察♥总抓男人去坐监狱
It's because cops keep sending the men off to jail.
怪不得安娜梅嫁给了白人
No wonder Anna Mae ran off and married a white man.
好了 午餐结束
Okay. Lunch is over.
我就是说 感谢你们两个
I'm just saying, thank God for both of you
我记事以来这个国家就已经满目苍夷
This country's been broken for damn near my whole life.
很高兴见到能够修复好它的人
I'm just grateful to see somebody who can possibly fix it.
你的女儿是本案的关键
Your daughter deserves most of the credit
哈克尼斯夫人
for this case, Mrs. Harkness.
你选择和她组队
And you deserve credit
是明智之举
for being smart enough to team up with her.
出什么事了 是你父亲吗
What's wrong? Is it your father?
他们今早将他送来
They're driving him down in the morning.
我就是来看看你怎么样了
I just came to see how you're feeling.
内特尼尔
Nathaniel.
奥菲利亚小姐
Miss Ophelia.
-见到你太高兴了 -我也很高兴见到你
- How good to see you. - So good to see you again, too.
先生
Sir.
不用叫得这么生分 孩子
Oh, you know better than to call me that, son.
奥利维亚 这是内特尼尔·勒西
Olivia, Nathaniel Lahey.
叫我内特就好
You can call me Nate.
内特·勒西
Nate Lahey?
不是"门面案例"本人 我是他儿子
Not the face-case guy. I'm his son.
我们的"门面案例"是你前男友的父亲
Our face case is your ex-boyfriend's father?
你前男友还是总统
And your ex-boyfriend was the president,
我也没有评论过你吧
and you don't hear me judging.
我们对抗的这些人
These people we're up against,
会想尽一切办法搞垮我们
they're looking for anything to crucify us.
-我们还是我 -你听到那女人怎么说的了
- Us or me? - You heard that woman on the news.
我和你一样是目标
I am as much a target here as you.
所以你让我带上其他的律师
Is that why you asked me to bring on those other lawyers?
-我让你自己决定 -我做了我认为恰当的决定
- I left that decision to you. - And I made it as I saw fit.
我要进去了
Now I'm going back inside.
去工作还是吃你妈妈的炖汤
To work or to eat your mama's stew?
你吓坏了吧
You're terrified, huh?
要靠我这种一身麻烦的人来拯救你的声誉
Having to rely on my messy ass to save your reputation.
是你的声誉
Your reputation.
我不能理解
And I don't understand
在你职业生涯最重要日子的前一天
how inviting distraction into your life
还要处理一堆破事有什么好处
the day before the biggest case of your career is a good idea.
你所谓的"一堆破事"是我的家人
That distraction is my family.
-那你原告的家人算什么 -这样吧
- What about your plaintiffs' families? - You know what?
我让你做你擅长的 但是我的地盘我做主
I let you do your thing, but this is my world, my rules.
所以不要再担心我有没有准备好
So stop worrying about me being prepared.
我很担心
I am worried.
担心我输掉还是担心影响到你自己
About me losing or it reflecting badly on you?
都有
Both.
这和愿望清单或者拯救我的声誉无关
You know, this isn't about a bucket list or saving my reputation.
而是在于知道我做了一件重要的事
It's about knowing that I've done something that matters.
我知道你也是这么想的
And I know that you want it, too,
我能看出来
because I can see it in you.
所以我才邀请了我家人前来
That's why I asked my family to be here
所以我才邀请了你来
and why I asked you to be here.
因为赢得这个案子对我的意义
Because winning this case will matter to me like...
是我人生前所未有的重大
...nothing in my life ever has.
所以不要再担心我了
So stop worrying about me.
不要操控我
Stop handling me
让我以我认为最好的方式来工作
and let me do my job the best way I know how.
好吧
Okay.
亚设
我们还有一个小时到
小乖乖
亚设说什么
What's Asher saying?
他们快到了
They're almost here.
去吧 你可以去见他们 我自己能搞定
Go. You can meet them. I can do this solo.
你到底是哪儿不对 马库斯
What's wrong with you, Marcus?
你是个极端自我主义者吗
Are you an egomaniac?
你穿凉鞋穿袜子吗 还是你丁丁超迷你
Do you wear sock with sandals? Or is it a micropenis?
因为没道理你会没有女朋友
Because it makes no sense why you don't have someone.
还是说你有 只是你没有告诉我
Or maybe you do and you just haven't told me.
曾经有过
There was someone,
但是她有机会离开我去做更重要的事
but she had a chance to do something great without me.
我不能妨碍她成就事业
And I couldn't hold her back from that.
你真是太招人讨厌了
I hate you so much.
美国最高法♥院♥印♥章♥
开庭前会有警卫带你进去
The guards will bring you in before court starts.
会有很多人 听众席会坐满
It'll be crowded -- full gallery.
再加上法官和办事员 还有...
Plus all the Justices and the clerks and...
你说这话像是觉得我会当庭疯掉
You say that like you think I'm gonna flip out in there.
我只是想让你做好准备
I just want you to be prepared.
我已经忍♥气吞声30年了 我应付得来
I've sit quiet for 30 years. I got this.
好吧
Okay.
有什么不对的吗
No good?
首席大♥法♥官
美国最高法♥院♥
原告 内特·勒西 等
被告 宾夕法尼亚州联邦政♥府♥
他们竟然会允许你拿着刀片在我身边晃荡
Can't believe they let you bring a blade around me.
别动
Just hold still.
希望你昨晚睡得比我好
Tell me you slept better than I did last night.
睡眠的作用被高估了
Sleep's overrated.
米凯拉 这边
Michaela! Over here!
你们到了
You made it.
嗯 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Yeah. Did you get my text?
我手♥机♥没电了
Uh, my phone died.
你昨晚怎么没去酒店
How come you didn't come to the hotel last night?
我整晚都在帮安娜丽丝准备演练
I stayed up all night with Annalise helping her prep.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
各位 这位是马库斯
Everyone, this is Marcus --
沃克
Walker. Yeah.
不用介绍前新闻秘书 大家都认识
Former press secretaries need no introduction.
亚设·米尔斯顿 兼♥职♥法学院学生
Asher Millstone, part-time law student,
米凯拉的全职马子
full-time Michaela's boo.
听说你们需要入场券
I hear you guys need tickets.
我去问问警卫
Let me check with the guard.
我跟你去 万一你需要帮助的话
I'll come with, in case you need backup.
米凯拉 拜托告诉我你没干
Michaela, please tell me you didn't.
-她肯定干了 -我没有
- She totally did. - I didn't.
-干什么 -"干"那个新闻秘书
- Didn't what? - Bang the press secretary.
什么
What?!
是前新闻秘书 而且我没干
Former press secretary. And I didn't.
好吧 我♥干♥了 但那只是偶然的一次错误
Okay, I did, but it was a one-time mistake.
这并不能代表什么
It meant nothing.
求求你们别告诉亚设 这会毁了他的
Please don't tell Asher. It'll destroy him.
就像你偷走案子毁了我一样 是吗
Destroy him like you destroyed me when you stole this case?
大伙儿 主听众席入场券
Hey, guys. Main gallery.
马库斯·沃克太棒了
Marcus Walker is the man!
-那个送披萨的 -什么
- Pizza guy. - What?
那个送披萨的人正和思特里克兰德法官在一起
The pizza delivery guy is with Justice Strickland.
思特里克兰德在跟英格丽合谋
Strickland's working with Ingrid.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
请二位在最高法♥院♥的登记簿上签名
Let's have each of you sign the Supreme Court guest book.
你们的签名将伴随瑟古德·马歇尔
Your signatures will join the likes of Thurgood Marshall,
F·李·贝利 鲁思·拜德·金斯伯格等
F. Lee Bailey, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
伊根女士 请
Ms. Egan.
让基廷女士先签名吧
Let Ms. Keating go first.
这还是她的第一次
She's never done this before.
请签在这里
Right here.
安娜丽丝·基廷
她根本不知道自己要面临什么
She has no idea what she's in for.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表