剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你要上最高法♥院♥了
You're going to the Supreme Court.
逍遥法外
第四季 第十三集
本集和《丑闻》互为联动集 联动前情请看《丑闻》S07E12
杰奎琳一直在给我打电♥话♥
Jacqueline won't stop calling me.
-好吧 -这一点都不好
- Okay. - No, it's not okay.
你听说了什么消息吗
Have you heard anything?
丹沃不会重启艾萨克的案子
Denver's not gonna re-open Isaac's case.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还好
Fine.
你紧张是正常的
You're allowed to be a little nervous.
我不紧张 我只是想赢
I'm not nervous. I just want to win.
你会赢的
You're going to.
你有请你妈妈去吗
Did you invite your mom?
邦尼 她会在最高法♥院♥当众尿裤子的
Bonnie, she'd pee herself right in the middle of the Supreme Court.
我不想为这种事分心
You think that's what I want to be worrying about at the podium?
好消息
Good news.
英格丽·伊根的访谈
Ingrid Egan's interview
起了反效果
had the opposite effect of what she intended.
现在美国民权联盟 全国有色人种协进会
So now the ACLU, the NAACP, and Public Counsel
公设律师处全都愿意支持我们
are all offering to come on board.
不
No.
这些律师都在这个庭上
These are attorneys who have argued
辩护过 赢过很多案子
and won many cases in this Court.
那为什么是我把案子带到了这里而不是他们
Then, how come I'm the one that got the case this far and not them?
安娜梅·哈克尼斯
Anna Mae Harkness.
一九六七年出生于孟菲斯
Born in Memphis in 1967.
在专科学校学习两年之后 进入大学
Attended junior college for two years, then university,
然后进入法学院
then law school,
她是班上仅有的20名女学生之一
where she was one of just 20 women in her class
也是整个学校仅有的两名黑人学生之一
and one of only two black students in the entire school.
在女校友访谈中
And in alumnae interview,
她说她的职业目标
she's quoted as saying a career goal was to argue a case
是在美国最高法♥院♥中为案件辩护
before the United States Supreme Court.
并赢得案件
And win.
并赢得案件
And win.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you saying?
如果你输了
If you lose this case,
会让刑事司法改革倒♥退♥数十年
it'll set criminal-justice reform back decades.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
那就考虑接受帮助
Then think about accepting some help.
这就是我的建议
That's all I'm suggesting.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
待一会吧
Take a moment.
沐浴荣耀
Soak in the glory.
开庭那天可不会是这样了
God knows it won't be like this on game day.
妈妈
Mama.
是安娜梅
It's Anna Mae.
既然你总是强迫我在工作时间跟你见面
What is the point of having a burner phone
弄个一次性手♥机♥又有什么意义
if you're just gonna force me to meet you at work?
我跟劳拉的妈妈谈过了
I talked to Laurel's mom.
什么
What?
我给她看了照片 然后她就说了
I showed her the photo, and she just started talking --
说劳拉去年打电♥话♥给她
about how Laurel called her last year,
告诉她她爱上了这个男孩 韦斯
told her she was in love with this guy, Wes.
别告诉我你相信这些鬼话
Don't tell me you believe any of this.
我只是告诉你她说了什么
I'm just telling you what she told me,
所以她才让多米尼克安排
which is that she had Dominick set up a meeting
她和小可爱见面
between her and the puppy
这样她就可以给他钱让他离开劳拉
so she could pay him 100K to stay away from Laurel.
这不合情理
That doesn't make sense.
特别是我找不到钱
Especially since I can't find the money.
不
No.
查查韦斯以前的银行账户 看看有没有钱
Just look into Wes' old bank account, see if there's money there.
如果没有的话 你会告诉劳拉吗
And when there's not? You'll finally tell Laurel?
会
Okay.
有消息我会通知你
I'll let you know what I find.
决定了吗
So, have we made a decision?
决定了
I have.
我自己来
I'm doing it. On my own.
很好
Good.
我也没有兴致去交新朋友
I'm not in the mood to make new friends.
不幸的是 对方律师看起来却兴致勃勃
Unfortunately, it appears our opposing counsel is all about it.
-什么意思 -我听说英格丽·伊根
- What does that mean? - I got word Ingrid Egan
正与一位大♥法♥官交易信息
is trading information with one of the Justices.
-哪位大♥法♥官 -我们也不知道
- Which Justice? - We don't know.
我让马库斯和米凯拉去查了
I tasked Marcus and Michaela to find out.
你在等人吗
You expecting company?
是我爸妈 等我把他们打发走
My parents. Give me a second to get rid of them.
戴安娜·罗斯
Diana Ross!
我是说我家宝贝
I just mean that my baby
在跟至上合唱团唱歌♥呢
is singing with the Supremes!
是他们安排你住这间豪华套房♥的吧
They got you set up in the fancy suite, huh?
是我自己安排的
I put myself in this fancy suite.
这是谁
Who's this?
奥利维亚·波普 我在跟你女儿合作
Olivia Pope. I'm working with your daughter on her case.
等等 你说你是谁
Wait a minute. What'd you say your name was?
-妈妈 -我没问你
- Mama. - I didn't ask you.
我在问她 亲爱的 你叫什么
I asked her. What's your name, baby?
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
我跟你闹着玩呢 我知道你是谁
I'm just messing with you. I know who you are.
不是告诉过你吗 电视里那位会过来
Didn't I tell you, the lady from the TV was gonna be here!
波普女士 很荣幸见到您
It's an honor to meet you, Miss Pope.
我才是倍感荣幸 先生
The honor is all mine, sir.
好吧 我把你安排在走廊尽头的房♥间了
All right. I got you set up in a room down the hall.
那么 先把你安顿下来吧
Just -- Let's get you settled.
不过得先给你填饱肚子
Not before you get some food in you.
今早我准备了些炖汤和饼干
I fixed some stew and biscuits this morning.
妈妈 我们还有工作要做呢
Mama, we got work to do.
工作前需要补充能量
But you need fuel for that work.
去把吃的准备好 她爸
Get out the Tupperware, Daddy.
已经在弄了
Already on it.
米凯拉 这是监视行动
Michaela, this is a stakeout.
多双眼总比少双眼好
Two sets of eyes are better than one.
我们的抗辩人不会那么傻
Our opposing counsel isn't stupid enough to have
让最高法♥院♥的大♥法♥官大中午去她家参观
a Supreme Court Justice visit her house in the middle of the day.
你是说我的计划很傻了
Are you calling my plan stupid?
我有男朋友了 马库斯
I have a boyfriend, Marcus.
-亚设 我知道 -我知道你知道
- Asher. I know. - I know you know.
所以我才要说清楚
Which is why I need to make it clear
因为我很爱亚设
because I love Asher very much,
即使你非常有魅力 聪明
even though you are obviously charming and intelligent
正符合我对一个完美男人的设想
and everything I ever thought I wanted in a man.
-好吧 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
我们每等一分钟
Every minute we wait,
交通拥堵就会越严重 亚设
traffic's only getting worse, Asher.
-我在动了 -或者我们选择不动
- I'm moving my tush! - Or we could just not go.
恐怕安娜丽丝已经安排她父母去旁听了
We already lost our tickets to Annalise's parents, so --
只要我们尽早出发
We'll get tickets as long
我们还是有机会的
as we get up at the crack of dawn for the line.
而且 我有等候时打发时间的绝佳之物
Plus, I have the perfect thing for us to do while we wait.
-婚礼计划 -我们不会办婚礼的
- Wedding planning. - We're not having a wedding.
你们当然要办 我可是见证了求婚的
Uh, you are, too. I witnessed the proposal.
我们要结婚
We're getting married.
但不需要把钱浪费在DJ和烂蛋糕上
We're just not wasting money on a DJ and bad cake.
这话听上去像内心恐同症的人说的
That sounds like some internalized homophobia to me.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
劳拉 让康纳尔和奥利弗办婚礼
Laurel, tell Connor and Oliver they need to have a wedding.
你们必须办婚礼
You need to have a wedding.
看 这是唯一能让大家开心的一件事了
See? It's the only thing giving anyone any J-O-Y right now.
能不能在车里讨论这件事
Can we please debate this in the car?
路上已经很堵了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表