剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
对我们学校来说今年是艰难的一年
It has been one tough year for our school,
但是到这个周六一切都要结束了
but that all ends this Saturday!
因为到那个时候
Because that's when this team,
我们的勇士们
my Warriors,
会把那支娘娘腔的俄亥俄队
are gonna burn those pansy-ass Ohio players
打得落花流水
right to the ground!
别再像个熊孩子一样了
And stop acting like a little bitch baby.
别对我指手画脚
Do not tell me how to feel right now!
抱歉这么久才来
Sorry it took so long.
我回去拿这个了
I went back for this.
你 你马上把那个放回去
Now, you -- you take that back right now!
不 很聪明
No. It's smart.
联邦诉迪洛奇案
Commonwealth v. Deloatche --
一个公诉方本该赢下却输了的案子
A case the prosecution should've won but lost
就因为没找到凶器
because there was no murder weapon.
-那你怎么想 -我们把它擦干净放回去
- So, what are you saying? - We clean it and we put it back.
大隐隐于市
Hide it in plain sight.
但是要先把尸体埋掉
After we bury the body.
不行 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
我赞同米凯拉
Yeah, I-I-I-I'm with Michaela.
不 康纳尔 好好想想
No, Connor, think.
我们要处理奖杯 没错 但我们不动尸体
The trophy we need, yes. But the body stays where it is.
不 尸体会害我们被抓的
No, the body is what gets us caught.
你脑子不清醒了
You are not thinking straight.
那你有什么建议
What do you suggest?!
起码不是在一年中最热闹的夜晚
Something that doesn't involve carrying a body
扛着一具尸体穿过校园
across campus on the busiest night of the year!
她说的对 劳拉
She's right, Laurel.
就算我们能够把尸体弄出来 也没人看到
Even if we get it out of the house, unseen,
可土地已经冻结实了
the ground is frozen!
我们可以挖一晚上
We have all night to dig.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about!
这是谋杀 我们谁都不知道自己在说什么
This is murder! None of us know what we're talking about!
你声音再大点
Please, just yell that a little louder!
说实话 要是你们都觉得
Honestly, you're all dumber than
我们应该回去 那你们比我想的还蠢
I thought if you think we should go back there.
-我同意你的话 -回去太傻...
- Look, I'm agreeing with you -- - Going back is an idiotic...
爷们点 动动脑子 不然我们都得进监狱
You two need to man up and think because we're going to jail.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
现在是二对二
It's two against two.
没办法 扔硬币吧
We have no other choice. We flip a coin.
-这是你说过的 -我才不会让一枚硬币
- That is the dumbest thing - I'm not letting a freaking coin
最蠢的话
you've ever said.
决定我今晚会不会进监狱
decide whether or not I go to jail tonight!
我们没时间再吵了
We don't have time to fight!
我们得作出决定 赶快实行
We need to make a decision and commit to it.
如果谁有什么好主意就赶快说
So if someone has a better idea, say it now!
正面 我们就去搬尸体
Heads, we get the body.
背面 我们就把尸体留在那儿 好吗
Tails, we leave it where it is. Okay?
三个月前
米德尔顿法学院
你见过我吗
莱拉·斯坦格
我今天早上吐了四次
I threw up four times this morning
-担心被她点名 -是啊 她确实很可怕
- worried she's gonna call on me. - Yeah, she's a ballbuster, sure,
不过我在罗伯茨审判长那里做暑期实习
but I spent my summer interning for Chief Justice Roberts,
-所以我知道 -德肖维茨在学术界
- so I know how to - Dershowitz has the upper hand
-怎么跟大人物打交道 -地位更高
- handle a big personality. - in the academic world,
但基廷显然是个更优秀的辩护律师
but Keating's clearly the better defense attorney.
开始了
Here we go.
我一般不会坐前排
I'm not usually a first-row kind of guy,
但我答应自己不会躲在教室最后
but I promised myself I wouldn't hide in the back of the class.
我已经订婚了
I'm engaged.
不 我不是想勾搭...
Oh. Oh, no. I-I wasn't hitting on...
座位已经分配好了 那边有张表格
Seats are assigned. There's a chart over there.
想得真美 伙计
Nice try, player.
-不 我没打算...-去找你的座位吧
- No. I wasn't trying anything... - You should find your seat.
枪手来时 你可不想成为显眼目标
You don't want to be a sitting duck when the shooter gets here.
什么
What?
老天 你根本不了解状况啊
Oh, my God. You have no idea what you just walked into.
早上好
Good morning.
我不知道你们这辈子
I don't know what terrible things
到目前为止做了什么坏事
you've done in your life up to this point,
但显然你们需要积点德
but clearly your karma's out of balance
所以才会被分来上我的课
to get assigned to my class.
我是安娜丽丝·基廷教授 这是刑法学基础
I'm professor Annalise Keating, and this is Criminal Law 100.
或者用我喜欢的说法
Or, as I prefer to call it...
如何逍遥法外
...how to get away with murder.
逍遥法外
第一季 第一集
跟我的同事们不一样
Unlike many of my colleagues,
我不会教你们如何学习法律
I will not be teaching you how to study the law
或对法律做出理论化解释
or theorize about it,
而是如何在法庭上
but rather how to practice it --
进行实践 像一名真正的律师
in a courtroom, like a real lawyer.
米德尔顿大学
下面来看看第一个案例 阿司匹林杀手
Now to our first case study, the Aspirin Assassin.
吉娜·萨多斯基 阿司匹林杀手
罪名 谋杀未遂
来跟我们讲讲案情吧
Tell us the facts...
康纳尔·沃什
...Connor Walsh.
联邦诉吉娜·萨多斯基案
The Commonwealth v. Gina Sadowski
是一起谋杀未遂案
was a case of attempted murder.
被告萨多斯基小姐 是被害人
The defendant, Ms. Sadowski, worked as the Second Assistant
亚瑟·考夫曼的第二助理
to the victim, Arthur Kaufman,
他是一家广♥告♥公♥司♥的总裁
the C.E.O. of an advertising agency.
但萨多斯基小姐不仅是他的助手
Ms. Sadowski was not only his assistant, though.
也是他的情妇
She was also his mistress.
与考夫曼先生结婚27年的妻子
What happened after Mr. Kaufman's wife of 27 years,
艾格尼丝发现婚外情后发生了什么事
Agnes, found out about the affair?
艾格尼丝·考夫曼
你来说
You.
他结束了这段关系
He ended the relationship
并把她转到了会计部门
and transferred her to the Accounting Department.
据说她就是在那时
That's when she allegedly switched
将他的一片降压药换成了阿司匹林
one of his blood-pressure pills for an aspirin,
亚瑟·考夫曼
降压药
氯噻酮 日服20毫克
而她知道他对阿司匹林过敏
which she knew he was allergic to.
考夫曼服下阿司匹林后发生了什么
What occurred when Mr. Kaufman ingested the aspirin?
谁来回答
Anyone?
亚瑟·考夫曼出现过敏性休克
Mr. Kaufman went into anaphylactic shock.
他的喉咙肿大 大脑缺氧长达七分钟后
His throat swelled and his brain was deprived of oxygen
亚瑟·考夫曼
受害人
联合总裁
考夫曼·布莱恩特代理商
他的第一助理
for 7 minutes before his First Assistant
才让他恢复意识
was able to resuscitate him.
我叫米凯拉·普拉特
Michaela Pratt.
现在我们已对犯罪客观因素有所了解
So, we've established the actus reus.
那犯罪主观因素是什么
What was the mens rea?
韦斯莱·吉宾斯
Wesley Gibbins?
犯罪主观因素
The...mens rea?
对
Right.
这是第一堂课而你竟然没预习
Day 1 and you're unprepared?
不是的
No.
我确实没有 但我之前不知道要预习什么
Well, um, yes, but I didn't know there was anything to prepare.
我两天前就把作业的邮件发给全班了
I e-mailed the assignment to the entire class two days ago.
我没收到
Oh. I...didn't get that.
吉宾斯先生 作为一名辩护律师
Mr. Gibbins, as a defense attorney,
我的大部分时间都在跟职业骗子打交道
I spend most of my time around professional liars,
所以要想骗我你得下点功夫才行
so you have to work really hard to fool me.
我两天前才被学校录取
I only got accepted here two days ago...
之前一直是候补
from the wait list,
也许这就是为什么
so that's probably
你没有我的邮箱地址
why you didn't get my e-mail address.
那我给你点提示
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表