剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
指出该程序剥夺了自♥由♥权益
Cite deprivation of liberty interests under due process.
我的工作不用你来教 基廷女士
Don't tell me how to do my job, Ms. Keating.
这房♥子住了三代人了
The house has been in the family for three generations.
它还比不上你的年薪
It's worth less than a year of your salary.
我可以签你想要的任何禁令
I can sign any injunction you want,
但这也阻止不了他们咬着你不放
but it's not gonna stop them from coming after you.
我会挨个解决问题
Then I'll tackle one problem at a time.
你没在听我说 律师
You're not hearing me, Counselor.
你确定你是负责这次集体诉讼的
Are you sure you are the right person
最佳人选吗
to lead this class action?
为什么我不行
Why wouldn't I be?
你在律协的位置并不稳固 不是吗
Your standing with the bar is precarious, no?
我的位置毋虚质疑
My standing is fine.
我在做他们想让我做的事情
I'm doing everything they want me to do.
好 但你在为这些你所谓的
Okay, but you are taking on this crusade for people who you say
分到差律师的人闹改革
have gotten bad lawyer after bad lawyer --
我不是个坏律师
I'm not a bad lawyer.
当然不是
Of course not.
你是最好的一个
You are one of the best.
但对这个这么多人关注的案子来说
But are you the best for a case
你是最好的人选吗
with this much public scrutiny?
-他签了吗 -他没种签
- Did he sign it? - He doesn't have the balls.
那我们去找别的法官
So we try another judge.
他们都很害怕
They're too scared now that Denver's
因为丹沃在竞选检察长
running for Attorney General.
这点小事就能阻止你
You're gonna let that stop you?
我可告诉泰伦你是个天才
Because I kinda told Tyrone you're a genius.
-那是你说的 -但我是真心这样认为
- Those were your words. - And I meant them.
我是说一定有办法
I'm just saying there has to be a solution
能阻止丹沃那个蠢货
that isn't just letting the toolbag that is Denver
抢走我们委托人的房♥子
rob our clients of house and home.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
突然很想吵架
I'm in the mood to yell.
普拉特 我要吉米家的汉堡和薯条 立刻
Pratt, I need a cheeseburger and fries from Jimmy's, stat.
天啊 心宿二的会议这么糟糕吗
Oh, God, was the Antares meeting that bad?
不是所有食欲都来自悲愤 我就是饿了
Not all eating is emotional. I'm just hungry.
你吃过巴恩汉堡家的吗
Have you tried the Burger Barn?
别误会 吉米家的也不错
Don't get me wrong -- Jimmy does a fine job,
但是巴恩家会在牛肉炙烤前
but the Barn puts the spicy B-B-Q sauce
就把辣酱汁拌进牛肉里
into the beef before they grill it.
那滋味才叫一个美
It's -- ah! -- delish.
-你是谁 -谁也不是
- Who are you? - No one.
亚设·米尔斯顿 她的男朋友
I'm Asher Millstone. I'm the boyfriend.
你一定是那位著名的泰根
You must be the famous Tegan?
我喜欢他
I like him.
在什么世界里你才能有这种行为
In what universe is this at all appropriate?!
我不知道 也许在那个
I don't know. Maybe the same universe
你跟我撒谎在工作
where you lied to me about being at work
实际却跟劳拉在一起的世界里
when you were actually with Laurel?
-什么 -没错 我从劳拉窗外看到你了
- What? - Yeah, I saw you through Laurel's window the other night
你说你在加班的那晚
when you said that you were working late.
你跟踪我
So you were stalking me?
不 先别说我 你为什么撒谎
No, don't put this on me. Why are you lying?
她让我做她的分娩伙伴
She asked me to be her birthing partner.
我不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you
是因为我知道你感觉被忽视
because I knew you were feeling neglected
我以为我选择多花时间陪劳拉
and I thought you'd be mad that I was choosing
而不是陪你 会让你生气
to spend more time with Laurel than with you.
所以你就像是她的无痛分娩指导
So you're like her Lamaze coach?
没错
Exactly.
但不是她的同志爱人
But not her lesbian lover.
当然不是 你说什么呢
No. What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你这么做真是太善良了
That's so sweet that you're doing that, baby.
基廷女士 我们进办公室谈吧
Miss Keating. Why don't we talk in my office?
-他在外面等 -没有必要
- He stays here. - No need.
我在这里就能说
I can say what I need to say right here.
我建议我们私下谈
I'd rather we talk in private.
为什么 对自己的所作所为感到羞愧吗
Why? Are you ashamed of what you're doing?
你们都该羞愧 帮你们老板抢走别人的家
You all should be, helping your boss take a family's home away.
你的委托人是个毒贩
Your client's a drug dealer.
她只是在家卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 不是冰♥毒♥
She sold pot from her house, not meth,
-甚至不是迷幻药 大♥麻♥而已 -叫保安
- not even pills, but marijuana. - Call Security.
我知道你们都怎么议论我 我是个笑话
I know what you all say about me, that I'm a joke,
但至少我不从穷♥人♥嘴里抢食
but at least I don't prey on the poor and the weak.
把你的表演留到法庭上吧
Save your grandstanding for the courtroom.
你们夺走的那栋房♥子
The home that you're taking away
里面住着一个家庭 两个小男孩
has a family in it, with two young boys,
还有他们坐着轮椅的奶奶
with their grandmother who's in a wheelchair,
你们把他们赶到了大街上
and you're tossing them out on the street.
好了 大家别理这个疯子了
Okay, everyone, ignore the crazy.
-继续工作吧 -你们晚上回家
- Just get back to work. - What do you all say to your families
要对家人说什么
when you go home at night, huh?
说自己很骄傲把一个孩子弄得无家可归
How proud you are to make a child homeless?
还是说合法地从一无所有的人那里偷东西
Or how nice it feels to legally steal
感觉很棒
from people who've got nothing?
请把她带出去
Get her out of here, please.
用不着 我们现在就走
No need. We're leaving.
干什么
What?
你告诉麦高恩不要调查
Did you tell McGowan not to investigate
安娜丽丝的原告了
any of Annalise's plaintiffs?
是的 我告诉我的整个部门
Yeah, I told my whole department
把你的工作留到最后处理
to move your requests to the back of the list.
听着 如果有人应该生气 那也是我
Look, if any of us gets to be mad here, it's me.
为什么
Why's that?
是你告诉我安娜丽丝
You told me Annalise wasn't meeting
没有去见那些犯人
with inmates at the prison.
是吗
Did I?
所以你承认对我撒谎了
So you admit that you lied to me?
你一直在告诉我
This whole time, you've been telling me
别再管她的事 但结果却是你
to get off the crack, but it's you?
为什么 你们又搞到一起了
Why? Are you screwing her again?
是的 我撒谎了 但不是为了帮她
Yeah, I lied, but not to help her.
你也是从底层上来的
You came from nothing.
你了解那种无法掌控生活的无力感
You know what it's like to have zero control over your life,
但你现在却在掠夺那些人
but here you are, taking from these people
就为了赢得同事那点可悲的掌声
so you can get some sad-ass applause from your co-workers.
此事并非关乎你我或她
This ain't about you, me, or her.
你最好快点醒醒
You better wake the hell up.
这件呢
What about this one?
你看起来好像南瓜
You look like a pumpkin.
你能别去吗
Can you please not go?
不行 我需要知道他为何在此
No. I need to know why he's here.
-好点吗 -更难看
- Better? - Worse.
那是劳拉吗 胸 好尴尬
Is that Laurel? Oh, boobs. Yikes.
-没事 -才不是
- It's fine. - No, it's not fine.
我是说 你的胸很可爱
I mean, the -- the boobs are -- are lovely.
我刚听到很糟糕的消息
I just -- I have some really bad news.
IT部门的头刚告诉我们
The head of I.T. just told us
-要替换所有安全证件 -什么 为什么
- we have to replace all of our security badges. - What? Why?
就是因为之前的那个会
'Cause of whatever that meeting was about.
显然他们知道我们黑进了泰根的账户
Clearly they know we broke into Tegan's account.
这你可说不准
You don't know that.
如果他说得对呢 劳拉
What if he's right, Laurel?
他说的不对 这件呢
He's not. Better?
-很好 -其实非常可爱
- Oh, that's good. - That's actually really cute.
开门 熊妈妈
Open up, mama bear.
亚设来这里干什么
What is Asher doing here?
我能听到你说话噢
I can hear you, lady.
稍等
One minute!
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表