剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
心宿二首席执行官被联调局逮捕
豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛
被害人是费城的地方检察官托德·丹沃
The victim is Philadelphia District Attorney Todd Denver.
托德·丹沃
针对他死亡的疑点引导联调局
The suspicious nature of his death led the FBI
发现竞选捐款将这二人联♥系♥起来
to uncover campaign donations linking the two men.
弗兰克刚发消息 他们马上到
Frank just texted. They'll be here soon.
小宝贝儿要回家了
Baby C's coming home.
我知道我们都松了一口气 但这上了新闻
Yeah, I know we're all relieved, but this is on the news.
-西蒙会看见的 -邦尼处理好西蒙了
- Simon's gonna see this. - Bonnie took care of Simon.
那是什么意思 处理好
What does that mean -- "Took care of"?
地检办公室会撤销所有对他的指控
The D.A.'s office is dropping all the charges against him
只要他签了声明
as long as he signs an affidavit
表示是他把枪带去卡普兰·高德律所的
that he was the one who brought the gun to C&G.
其实是我处理好了西蒙
Actually, I took care of Simon.
西蒙·德里克
Simon Drake.
我们是移♥民♥及海关执法局
We're with Immigration and Customs.
你将被转送到由国土安♥全♥局♥
You're being transferred to a medical facility
运营的医疗场所
run by the Department of Homeland Security.
为什么
Why?
我们注意到你近期
It's come to our attention you've been involved
参与了一些犯罪活动
in some recent criminal activity.
枪♥支♥重罪指控会被驱逐出境
A felony gun charge equals deportation,
所以我给移♥民♥局提供了匿名信息
so I made an anonymous tip to ICE.
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
他这辈子都会用这件事威胁我们
He would have held this over our heads for the rest of our lives,
我又没杀了他
and it's not like I killed him,
不客气
so you're welcome.
-为什么 -因为这是必须做的
- Why? u202d- Because it needed to be done.
或者你是在故意跟我对着干
Or you did it to spite me?
以前的你会这么做的
The old you would have done this.
我希望你变好 米凯拉
I wanted better for you, Michaela.
有人得站出来
And someone needed to step up
做那些你没胆子做的事情
and do the thing that you didn't have the balls to do
来保证我们安全
to keep us safe.
你一直想成为我
You've been trying to become me this whole time.
现在你做到了 你一定很骄傲
And now that you've done it, you must be proud.
我成为了我自己
I've become me.
这才是我骄傲的
That's what I'm proud of.
你也应该感到骄傲
You should be, too.
你竟然接电♥话♥了
I'm surprised you picked up.
因为是你打来的
Only because it's you.
我是说
I mean...
我以为全世界都在给你打电♥话♥
I thought the rest of the world would be blowing up your phone.
关于豪尔赫被捕一事
About Jorge's arrest?
你还没听说
You haven't heard?
由前总统菲茨杰拉德·格兰特
Backed by former President Fitzgerald Grant
和华盛顿弄权者奥利维亚·波普支持
and D.C. power player Olivia Pope,
勒西诉联邦政♥府♥案的原告
the plaintiffs in Lahey v. Commonwealth
力争改善公共辩护人的拨款
argued for better funding for public defenders.
今天最高法♥院♥有了结果
Today the Supreme Court returned a decision.
法官们判定由安娜丽丝·基廷律师
The justices sided with the plaintiffs,
带领的原告获胜
led by attorney Annalise Keating.
很多人♥质♥疑基廷女士
Many had questioned whether Ms. Keating,
这位饱受争议的刑事辩护律师
a controversial criminal defense attorney,
是否是为此重大案件辩护的合适人选
was the right person to argue such an important case.
今天 藉由这场重大胜利
Today, with this momentous win,
基廷女士证明了对她的诋毁都是错的
Ms. Keating has proved her detractors wrong
并带领全国的被告
and ensured a far-reaching step forward
迈出了深远的一步
for defendants across the entire country.
此番胜利表明基廷女士
With this victory, it's clear Ms. Keating
已经成为国内法律界强有力的人物
has become a legal powerhouse on a national level.
你们杀了我此生最爱的人
You killed the one person that I loved the most.
告诉我为什么我现在不该杀你
Tell me why u202dI shouldn't kill you right now!
我跟你儿子在一起
I'm with your son.
告诉我你妈在哪儿
Just tell me where your mother is.
她对我来说已经死了
She's dead to me...
你也是
as are you.
马上好了 给你扣上
Almost done. Snap you up.
-他还好吗 -很好
- Is he okay? u202d- He's great.
他只是需要换个衣服
He just needed a little change.
真是太不好意思了
I'm so sorry about all of this.
我很快就会找到地方住
I'm gonna find my new place soon.
你想待多久就待多久
You stay as long as you like.
我出去了
I'm heading out.
我拿了清单 尿片 纸巾 还有吗
I got the list -- diapers, wipes. Anything else?
你穿衬衫去买♥♥东西啊
You put on a button-down to go the store?
其它T恤都被宝宝吐脏了
All my other shirts have baby puke on them.
我很快就回来
I'll be back in a bit.
早 早上好
Buenos -- Buenos días.
如果你刚刚打开收音机
u202dIf you're just joining us,
今天来做客的是安娜丽丝·基廷
my guest today is Annalise Keating,
本市的辩护律师
a local defense attorney
曾在美国最高法♥院♥辩护
who argued and won a class-action lawsuit
并赢得了一场集体诉讼案
at the United States Supreme Court.
安娜丽丝 告诉我们 你最希望
Annalise, tell us -- what's the one thing
我们的听众从这件案子里了解什么
you'd like our listeners to take away from this case?
从小我们就学到世事有好坏
As kids, we're taught that there's good and evil.
拯救世界的英雄是好人
And the good guys are the heroes that save the day,
监狱里的罪犯是坏人
and the bad guys are the criminals behind bars.
但事实并非如此
But that's just not reality.
成为一个囚犯并不代表你是坏人
Being a convict doesn't mean that you're bad.
当你去探监时
When you visit a prison,
你就知道所谓的罪犯
you learn that the so-called criminals
只是一些经历悲惨的普通人
are just people who've been put through hell.
到现在为止 我们的司法系统
And until now, our justice system has dealt
会把这些人的人生整得更加悲惨
with these people by putting them through even more hell.
但因为这个判决
But due to this court's ruling,
现在他们可以上诉了
they can now appeal their cases.
这里是参观接待处吗
Is this the meet-up for the tour?
-名字 -德菲诺 弗兰克
- Your name? u202d- Delfino, Frank.
没看到你的名字
I don't see your name.
你是预备生还是家长
Are you a prospective student or a parent?
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
把这个填一下
Just fill this out.
对很多人来说 这是唯一一次
And for many of them, it is the only second chance
他们获到了第二次机会
they've ever been given.
你要对那些说这些罪犯
What's your response to critics who say
不值得被给予第二次机会的评论家说什么
these criminals don't deserve a second chance?
哪个人生赢家
What successful person in life
没有被给过第二次机会
has not been given a second chance?
几个月前 我的律师执照差点被撤销
Months ago, my license was almost stripped away from me,
但律师协会在我危难之时对我网开一面
but the State Bar took mercy on me in my time of need.
这次集体诉讼就是我的第二次机会
This class-action was my second chance.
我离开德尔顿的那段时间令我
My time off from Middleton allowed me
重新找到了对法律的热爱
to rediscover my passion for the law.
加入法学院
再入学申请
尤其为勒西诉宾夕法尼亚联邦政♥府♥案工作后
Specifically, my work on Lahey V. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
让我想起了我最初为什么选择做一名律师
reminded me why I chose to become a lawyer in the first place.
你没接电♥话♥
You didn't pick up your phone.
我在写申请
I'm working on my application.
你也觉得我很坏吗
You think I'm evil, too?
有时候我们都是坏人
We're all evil sometimes.
进来
Come in.
帮我提高一下申请书的层次
Help me make my application less cheeseball.
奥利弗不会生气吗
Oliver won't be mad?
他不在家
He's not home.
他在哪里
Where is he?
社会上哪怕是被诽谤最多的人
Even the most vilified people in our society
都能翻身
can turn their lives around.
他们只需要有人帮助
They just need help.
我们让你做室内设计怎么样
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表