剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
而不是为了把人逼疯
not to turn them into head cases.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
亲爱的 那个吻是"我们做♥爱♥吧"的意思
Baby, that was a "Let's have sex" Kiss.
还有 说真的 你刚刚说的简直是
And, literally, you're talking about
世上最扫兴的话题
the most depressing subject in the world.
那正是我的意思 内特的父亲
That's my point, is poor Nate's dad's
几乎一生都被关在鞋盒一样的房♥间里
been locked in a shoebox for most of his life.
那个情况今晚并不会有所改变
And that's not gonna change tonight,
正如我们不会知道为什么韦斯会认识多米尼克
just like we're not gonna find out how Wes knew Dominick
或者劳拉的妈妈在证人席上能不能坚持住
or if Laurel's mom's gonna tank it on the stand
或者其他一堆每分每秒都闪过我脑海
or one of a dozen other worries that have been flooding my brain
让我忧虑的事情
every second of every day.
所以 我们能不能...
So, please, can we just...
至少能有一个晚上不要去担忧
get out of our heads for one night?
对不起
I'm sorry.
亚设小弟还在想内特的父亲
Lil' Asher's, uh, still thinking about Nate's dad.
但是我可以用嘴服务你
But I'm happy to alphabet you.
抱着我就行了
Just hold me.
我只想要那样
That's all I really want.
你在弄什么
What are you working on?
我也想告诉你 但是你肯定会生气
I'd tell you, but you'd get mad.
或者后面会更生气因为你没告诉我
Or I'll just get more mad because you didn't tell me.
反正怎么都要...生气
Either way...mad.
我在做一个募捐页面
I'm making a fundraising page
帮助西蒙的父母来看他
to help Simon's parents come visit him.
好吧 你不该告诉我的
Okay. Maybe you shouldn't have told me.
我们在帮其他所有人的父母
We're helping everyone else with their parents.
为什么不能帮助西蒙呢
Why wouldn't we help Simon?
-他脑死亡了 奥利 -你并不能确定
- He's brain-dead, Oli. - You don't know that.
他的父母至少需要一万五千美金
His parents need at least $15,000
才能请得起一个律师帮他们申请签证
to pay a lawyer to get the visas that they need
来看他们的儿子 那个他们以为
to visit their son, who they believe
是因为抑郁而自杀的儿子
was so depressed that he shot himself.
你得听我说
I need you to listen to me --
不要再试图控制我了
Stop trying to control me.
不是以男朋友的身份 而是你的律师
Not as your boyfriend. As your lawyer.
你当时在场...
You were there...
西蒙在神秘的状况下自杀的时候
when Simon shot himself in mysterious circumstances.
然后你去医院探望了他
Then you went to visit him in the hospital.
然后你为他父母筹款
Then you raised money for his parents.
这些都是内疚的表现
Those are the actions of a guilty person.
那就是公诉人会告诉陪审团的
That is what any prosecutor will tell the jury,
然后你会被捕 然后进监狱
and then you will get caught, and you will go to jail.
除非你想要的就是那种结果
Unless that's what you want.
听着
Look.
认为你应该为此负责并不奇怪
It's not crazy, thinking that you should pay for this.
但是你进监狱我一定会心碎
But you going to jail will literally break my heart.
所以...
So just...
在做决定之前 能不能先想一想
think about that before you make any decisions.
说英文 好为明天做好准备
English. So that you're ready for tomorrow.
那么 这个弗兰克...
So, this Frank...
我们不聊这个话题
Let's not talk about that.
不要聊我的私生活
No talking about my love life.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该告诉你的 我只是
I should've told you. I just didn't want
不想被爸爸发现
to risk having dad find out.
你无需再保护我了
You know you don't need to protect me from him anymore.
我不确定
I don't know that, actually.
劳拉
Laurel.
劳拉 看着我
Laurel, please look at me.
我现在很好
I'm doing good right now.
请不要往这上面扯
Please don't make this about that.
拜托
Please.
我已经好很多了
I-I've gotten so much better.
你只是还没来得及看到
You just haven't been around me enough to see it.
这些跟你生病没有关系
None of this is about you being sick!
这是关于我儿子 要保证他的安全
It's about my son, about keeping him safe.
至少我是这么认为的
At least that's what I thought I was doing,
但是我失败了 很显然
but I failed, obviously.
过来
Oh, come here.
好了 我 我很好
Okay, I'm just -- I'm...I'm fine.
我只是 又累又饿
I'm just -- I'm tired and I'm hungry.
家里有东西吗 我做点吃的
Do you have some food? I can cook you something.
还是叫外卖♥♥吧
Uh, let's just do take-out.
泰国菜可以吗
Thai okay?
他们可能连我家都窃听了
They've probably bugged my house, too.
我去你家检查一下
I'll come over, do a sweep.
要是你来他们会知道的
They'll know I know if you do that.
也许只是你想太多
Or you're just being paranoid.
现在所有人都这样
It's kind of spreading around here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你真的还打算瞒我什么事
Are you seriously considering keeping more secrets from me?
要是劳拉错了呢
What if Laurel's wrong?
要是她父亲没有杀韦斯呢
If Daddy didn't kill Wes?
那我就杀了她
Then I'll kill her.
-别闹 -真的
- Stop. - No.
我可是冒着生命危险
I'm putting my life on the line
给你们当这个倒霉间谍
by playing your stupid mole here.
我们会保护你的
We're gonna protect you.
怎么保护
How?
丹沃很乐意甩掉我 怎么都行
Denver is happy to get rid of me, however he needs to.
我倒霉 跟着就是你们
And then after me, it's all of you.
还是你太自负 都看不到这点
Or is your head too far up your own ass to realize that?
我会保护我们周全的 邦尼
I'm gonna keep us all safe, Bon.
就算你这么说 也不代表办得到
Just because you keep saying that doesn't mean it's true.
我认真的 丹沃要想碰你得先杀了我
I mean it. Denver will have to kill me to get to you.
邦尼那边有回信吗
Have you heard anything from Bonnie yet?
不能在这里谈
We're not talking about that here.
她没什么发现
Because she didn't find anything?
你这种刺探性的小幽默没有用
Your nosy shtick isn't cute anymore.
这不是旧时代了 我才不要笑着乖乖坐着
This isn't the '50s. I'm not gonna sit here and smile
跟什么家庭主妇似的
like some housewife.
弗兰克 我妈妈呢
Frank. Where's my mom?
我说我去卫生间的时候让你陪着她的
I told you to talk to her while I was in the restroom.
她让我紧张
She makes me nervous.
不管你想说什么恶劣的话
Whatever mean thing you're about to say,
对我来说都不新鲜了
I'm already thinking it.
卡斯蒂洛小姐
Ms. Castillo.
安娜丽丝 你好
Annalise. Hi.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是需要准备一下
I just needed a moment.
-你不必这么做的 -做什么
- You don't have to do this. - What?
劳拉在医院时的心理医生 罗医生
Laurel's therapist from the hospital, Dr. Roa,
会为她作证
is testifying on her behalf,
如果你不敢上证人席
so if you're too scared to take the stand...
-我可以的 -是吗
- I can do it. - Can you?
你前夫是个很可怕的人
Your ex-husband is a very intimidating man.
我能对付了他
I can handle him.
但如果你 状态不好
Yeah, but if you're anything less than perfect,
劳拉就会失去抚养权
Laurel loses custody.
为这种案子出庭作证对任何人都不容易
Testifying in a case like this would be hard for anyone.
你是说对有精神问题的人吧
You mean hard for someone with mental-health issues.
我的责任是保护劳拉
My job is just to protect Laurel.
那你是觉得我的责任不是吗
And what do you think my job is?
-你怎么敢这么说 -妈妈
- How dare you. - Maman!
怎么了
What's wrong?
没怎么
Absolutely nothing.
你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实
Do you swear to tell the truth,
-绝无虚言吗 -她看起来很害怕
- the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? - She looks scared.
-你在外面到底跟她说什么了 -没什么
- What the hell did you say to her out there? - Nothing.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表