剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我说过只有合伙人才能访问心宿二的文件
I told you, only a partner can get into Antares' files,
所以除非你想让我黑进泰根的电脑
so unless you want me to break in to Tegan's computer --
-但是一定有别的方法 -并没有
- But there has to be another way. - There isn't.
我们真的要这么做吗
And do we really want to do this?
我喜欢这儿 这里有免费的点心和电热马桶
I love it here. There's free snacks and heated toilet seats.
所以你在韦斯劳拉和他们的宝宝
So you're choosing a toilet seat
与电热马桶之间选择了电热马桶
over Wes and Laurel and the baby?
我选择了电热马桶
I'm choosing a heated toilet seat,
你也选择了1000刀的高跟鞋 所以
and you're choosing $1,000 heels, so...
不
No.
我选择为我们的朋友伸张正义 你也是
I'm choosing justice for our friend. And so are you.
泰根7点30分去吃晚餐 在这里等着我
Tegan's leaving at 7:30 for a dinner. Meet me here.
你不在探访名单上
You're not in the visitor logs.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
你贿赂了守卫吗
You bribe the guard?
在我向法♥院♥提交文件前不能让人知道我在做什么
No one can know what I'm doing until I file with the court.
太晚了 邦尼盯上你了
Too late. Bonnie's on your tail.
这算什么
What is it?
我知道一个你案件需要的人
I know someone for your case.
谁
Who?
不
No.
如果你一直这样犯错下去
I'm not getting them involved
我是不会把他牵扯进来的
if you keep going about this the wrong way.
我在尽我所能寻找当事人 内特
I'm doing what I need to get clients, Nate.
你偷偷溜进来 收买♥♥守卫
You're sneaking around, paying off guards.
如果你被抓 丢掉律师资格呢
What if you get caught, disbarred?
你会让所有这些人空高兴一场
You would've gotten all these people's hopes up for nothing.
我只是需要再找几个人就可以了
I just need a few more signatures.
用正确的方法去找
Get 'em the right way.
你不应该是这种人 安娜丽丝
You're better than this, Annalise.
我问过守卫了
Hey. Talked to a few guards.
没人见过安娜丽丝
None have seen Annalise around the jail.
你检查过探访名单了吗
And did you check the visitors logs?
听着 我是最不会为她说话的人
Look, I'm the last one to defend her,
但是如果她在做你认为她在做的
but if she's doing what you think she's doing,
-帮人脱罪 -那不是她在做的
- helping people out -- - That's not what she's doing.
去找她谈谈 当面问她
Well, go talk to her. Ask her to her face.
很抱歉我迟到了
So sorry I'm late.
-出什么事了吗 -没有
- Is everything okay? - It's fine.
把这些输入电子表格
Just start entering these into the spreadsheet.
又是弗吉尼亚·克罗斯的委托人
More Virginia Cross clients?
很显然
Apparently.
做你的事去
Just get to work.
我来拿吧
All right. Let me carry it.
不用 世界各地的孕妇
No. Pregnant women all around the world
在分娩前都在工厂和地里工作
work in factories and fields up until labor.
我还是能拿一个盒子的
I can carry a box.
温特波顿小姐
Miss Winterbottom,
你说被林格恩议员强♥奸♥时14岁
you stated that you were 14 when Councilman Lindgren raped you,
但你直到前几年才提出来
but you only came forward a few years ago.
为何等待这么久
Why wait so long?
我前几年才在新闻中看到他
That's when I saw him on the news.
我听到他声音的瞬间
I heard his voice, and it was instant --
就顺着脊椎起了冷颤
this chill went down my spine.
这么说你在看到新闻之前对他没有任何记忆
So you had no memory of him until this news report?
我被许多男人强♥奸♥过
I've been raped by dozens and dozens of men.
我不浪费时间去记他们的脸
I don't spend my time trying to remember their faces.
温特波顿小姐
Miss Winterbottom,
你知道有证据显示
are you aware that there's evidence
类似于父亲猥亵女儿的创伤体验
that experiences of trauma, such as a father molesting a daughter,
可以造成记忆扭曲
can contribute to memory distortion?
反对 这需要专家意见
Objection. Calls for expert opinion.
反对有效
Sustained.
你听说过虚假记忆症候群吗
Have you ever heard of false memory syndrome?
-反对 与案件无关 -反对有效
- Objection. Immaterial. - Sustained.
-她想输掉此案吗 -安静
- Is she trying to tank this? - Quiet.
你为什么没有在被议员
Why didn't you tell anyone about the Councilman's
所谓的强♥奸♥时告诉别人
alleged abuse when it was happening?
我只有14岁
I was only 14.
足够成熟到可以说出自己的想法了
Old enough to speak your mind.
但还不敢反抗我的父亲
Not old enough to stand up to my father,
他威胁我要是我敢说出去
a man who said he would kill me and my sister
他就会杀了我们姐妹
and get rid of our bodies
并把我们的尸体丢到市政厅的火炉里
in the furnace of City Hall if I said anything.
要是你 你会说出去吗
Would you have told anyone?
你是想输掉案子吗
Are you trying to tank this?!
我得慢慢来 免得疏远陪审团
I have to go slow so I don't alienate the jury.
我冒着极大风险让你留在公♥司♥
I stuck my neck out for you with the firm.
所以给我进去
So get in there...
好好盘问她
and go for blood.
不然你就别想要工作了
Otherwise you don't have a job anymore,
更别说合伙人了
let alone your name on the door.
告诉我一段和梅的美好回忆
Tell me about a good memory with Mae.
你为什么要我说这个
Why would you ask me that?
来提醒你和梅在一起的日子并非全都那么糟糕
To remind you those years with Mae weren't all bad.
当然不是
Of course they weren't.
但你因为自己和她的共鸣而自责
But you're beating yourself up for connecting with her in the first place.
你明白她为什么会有那种表现
You understand why she behaves the way she does.
这让你产生了共鸣 是吗
I-It's what bonded you, right?
这怎么能帮到我
How is this supposed to help me right now?
你来心理治疗
You came to therapy
是为了忘记梅 而不是要伤害她
to get over Mae, not to hurt her.
-不是这样 -我觉得是的
- That's not true. - I think it is.
我认为你是个比你自己以为的
I think you are a much more emotionally aware person
更加注重感情的人
than you give yourself credit for.
考虑到我都经历了什么
Considering what I've been through.
-不 -好吧 那就别再让我
- No. - Okay, then stop getting me
回顾我和她的美好时光了
to revisit the good times I had with her.
这对我没用
That's not helpful to me, just like it
正如让我记起和我爸的好时光一样没帮助
wouldn't be helpful for me to remember the good times with my father.
这两者和你的关系迥然不同
Well, those are very different relationships.
同样都是虐待
They're both abusive.
这是我让她进入我生活的唯一原因
And that's the only reason I let her into my life.
我极度渴望一个不会强♥奸♥我的人
I was so desperate for someone who wouldn't rape me
就拿了我能得到的 而那不是爱
that I took what I could get, and that's not love.
那是创伤
That's trauma.
这正是你现在应该告诉我的
And that is what you should be telling me right now.
我恨她是对的
That I am right to hate her,
我想伤害她没有错
that I am right to want to hurt her.
你可以觉得自己被背叛了
You're justified in feeling betrayed.
这我同意
I'm with you on that.
那就停下 拜托
Then stop this, please.
我接受不了谁再跟她一边了
I can't take anyone else being on her side.
基廷女士
Miss Keating.
你需要休庭吗
Do you need another recess?
不 法官阁下 我准备好了
No, Your Honor. No. I'm ready.
温特波顿小姐 你听说过
Miss Winterbottom, have you ever heard
一种叫做癔病性怀孕的医学现象吗
of a medical condition called a hysterical pregnancy?
孩子的事我没撒谎
I didn't lie about my baby.
我明白
I understand that.
但你也从未见过那个孩子
But not even you ever saw that baby.
所以它有可能从未出现过
So isn't it possible that it never existed?
反对 已经提问并且回答过了
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对有效
Sustained.
我理解
I understand...
你相信自己怀孕了
that you believe that you were pregnant.
但那已经是很多年前了
But that was many, many years ago.
而现在 突然之间
And now all of a sudden,
你突然想起些有关这个
you're having these memories of this man
长相大众脸的白人男性的记忆
that looks like a lot of other white men out there.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表