剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Then you know we should get ahead of this,
不然这个办公室可能会被
otherwise this office could be implicated
公设辩护人失职一事牵连
in the Public Defender's misconduct.
那对未来的司法部长来说就不太好看了
Not the best look for the future Attorney General.
你想要什么
What do you want?
一小组人 重新审查弗吉尼亚经手过的案子
A small team to review Virginia's old cases,
确保这个办公室没有蓄意起诉过度
make sure this office didn't willfully over-prosecute.
好的 给你一个小组的人
Okay, you can have a small team.
好的
Sure.
也就是 你一个人
As in, just you.
我祝你们在位高权重的位置上
Well, I wish you both a lovely day
坐得开心
at your high-power jobs.
如果你需要我 我就在家叠衣服呢
If you need me, I'll be at home folding laundry,
顺便想想我的人生哪里走错了
wondering where my life went wrong.
你想要工作吗 给我来杯咖啡
You want a job? Get me a coffee.
自动贩卖♥♥机的吗
From the vending machine?
那得要钱
That requires money.
好吧 给你
Okay. There you go.
我以为他不会走呢
I thought he'd never leave.
他的屁♥股♥真有那么棒吗
Is his butt as nice as it looks?
太棒了 等等 什么
Oh, it's amazing. Wait, what?
对不起
Sorry.
妇产科的医生停了我的抗抑郁药
My O.B. got me off my antidepressants,
我现在看到什么都想上
and I want to hump everything.
好吧 太恶心了
Okay, gross.
我今天约了一个程序员
I have an appointment with the I.T. guy later today,
他会给我访问泰根所有文件的权限
he's giving me access to all of Tegan's files.
-那太好了 -并不好
- That's great. - No, it's not.
每次我们登入账户 打开文件 打印
The system tracks every time we log into an account --
系统都会记录
what files we open, print--
你得想办法绕过去
You're gonna figure out your way around that.
怎么绕
How?
你很聪明 很有说服力 也很漂亮
You're smart and convincing and very pretty.
对吗
Right?
我得去上班了 不然我会上了亚设
I have to go to work so I don't hump Asher.
她刚才是不是在看我
Did she just check me out?
别对自己太自信了
Oh, don't be so full of yourself.
你知道这种事多难得吗
You know how rare this is?
坐在第一排
Getting a front-row seat
现场观看明星选手表演
to see a power player in live action?
也就是我
That's me.
我知道 我很感恩
Oh, I know, and I am so grateful.
你谈判高手的名声真的无人能比
Your reputation as a negotiator is unparalleled.
别拍马屁 我最讨厌了
Don't kiss my ass. I hate that.
我带上你的唯一原因
And the only reason I'm bringing you in on this
-就是你是我的诱饵 -不好意思
- is because you're my bait. - I'm sorry?
我们律所想做米德尔顿的生意
The firm's trying to land Middleton as a client.
第一步就是给哈格罗夫校长留下好印象
Impressing President Hargrove is step one.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I'm not so sure this is a good idea.
索拉雅 我想让你见见我们
Soraya, I want you to meet
在米德尔顿上学的实习生 米凯拉·普拉特
my intern from Middleton, Michaela Pratt.
进来
Get in here!
我还不知道你在这里上班
I didn't know you worked here.
因为我不想让你知道
Because I didn't want you to.
未经审查就和其他律师合作
It's against C&G policy
违背了律所的政策
to take on co-counsel without vetting them.
我审查过她了
I vetted her.
好吧 但是...
Okay, but --
他们来了
They're here.
你真的想为这事牺牲米德尔顿的生意吗
You really want to sacrifice Middleton's business over this?
巴里
Barry.
六百万是恐吓取财 巴里
$6 million is extortion. Barry!
你的委托人在特纳医药担任行政总裁超过十年
Your client served as C.E.O. of Tanner Medical for over a decade.
她的净资产将近一千万
Her net worth is nearly $10 million.
所以她才让哈格洛夫先生签了婚前协议
Which is why she had Mr. Hargrove sign a prenup!
那婚前协议里哪里写了她可以把自己喝傻
Where in the prenup did it say she could drink herself stupid
-还危及到孩子的性命 -劳尔
- and endanger the lives of our children? - Raul.
再这么跟我的委托人说话
Speak to my client again
我们就告你诽谤
and we'll hit you with a defamation suit.
先说清楚 你的委托人的酗酒问题
To be clear, my client has upped his ask
导致我的委托人产生了严重的精神压力
due to the severe emotional distress that he has suffered
因此我们抬高了赡养费金额
as a result - of your client's alcoholism.
他甚至需要寻求心理辅♥导♥
He's even had to seek counseling.
你现在提这个干什么
Why are you mentioning this now?
那哈格洛夫女士的情绪困扰呢
What about Mrs. Hargrove's emotional distress?
是由于你的委托人没能尽到丈夫的责任
It was your client's ineptitude as a husband
才导致她酗酒的
that drove her to drink in the first place.
好吧
Okay.
如果你们两个继续采取强硬态度的话
If you two want to continue to play hardball...
这是什么
What is this?
一份宣誓书 上面列出了所有
An affidavit listing every instance
哈格洛夫女士在婚姻状态中的醉酒实例
of Mrs. Hargrove's intoxication over the course of the marriage.
赡养费六百万 时效到明天下午三点前
Agree to $6 million by 3:00 p.M. Tomorrow,
不然我们就把这个提交上法庭
or we file this with the courts in our effort
争取孩子的单独监护权
to gain sole custody of the children.
这是传闻证据
This is hearsay.
我们知道你会这么说
We thought you'd say that.
这是我们孩子的卫生间
This is our kids' bathroom.
他们会发现你在这里醉成这样的
They could find you here this way.
放开我
Let go of me!
我没法把你抱出去
I can't carry you out of here.
那是因为你很 弱
That's because you're -- you're weak.
关掉
Turn it off.
我又没有喝下一整瓶杜松子酒
I'm not the one who drank an entire bottle of gin.
那是他提出离婚的第一个晚上
That was the first night he brought up getting a divorce.
很明显他在刺♥激♥我
He was goading me clearly.
我们不能让他们把这个提交到法庭上去
We can't let them file this with the court.
会被公开
It'd become public domain.
大学里的人会看见
The university could see it.
天呐 她不应该在这里
Oh, my God. She should not be here.
我也是律师团的一份子
I'm part of the legal team here.
律师委托人保密协议也适用于我
Attorney-client privilege applies to me, as well.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
反诉讼
Counter-sue.
你当时不知道你被拍下来了
You didn't know you were being taped.
这是侵犯隐私
That's an invasion of privacy.
他们结婚了 没有法官会支持这个说法
They were married. No judge will go for that.
这是虚张声势 丢出窥阴癖来
It's a scare tactic. Throw in voyeurism.
那是一级性犯罪
That's a level one sexual offense.
窥阴罪需要性唤起或产生性满足
A voyeurism offense requires arousal or sexual gratification.
她说得对
She's right.
那你有什么主意 写张六百万的支票吗
Then what's your idea? Write a $6 million check?
我们需要好好想一想 就是这样
We need to take a beat. That's all.
不 我们要回击
No, we need to hit back.
劳尔耍阴招
Raul's the one playing dirty here,
把酗酒问题当成一种选择
treating alcoholism like a choice
而不是疾病
instead of the disease that it is.
我不在乎我的名声
I don't care about my reputation.
我只想要我的孩子
I just want my kids.
那就为他们而战
Then fight for them.
就和你挣扎着从卫生间地板上爬起来一样
The same you fought your way off the bathroom floor.
让他见鬼去
The hell with him.
那我们就攻击他的痛处
Let's kick him where it hurts.
康纳跟你说过他出柜时的事吗
Did Connor ever tell you about the time he came out?
这个故事很精彩 奥利弗
Oh, it's a good story, Oliver.
那是肯定
I'm sure it is.
只是 我应该听康纳自己告诉我
I just -- It's probably one I should hear from Connor.
那时他十二岁
He was 12.
-什么 -你能想象吗
- What? - Can you imagine?
我那年四十三岁 娶了我中学时的女友
I was a 43-year-old man married to my high school sweetheart
而我那早熟 自信的少年期的儿子
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表