剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
只是做♥爱♥而已
Shh. It's just sex.
心宿二员工死亡疑点重重
特伦特·斯托克顿离奇死亡
Trent Stockton died under mysterious circumstances.
我知道怎么进入泰根的账号♥
I know how to get into Tegan's accounts.
有个技术上的紧急情况
I have an I.T. Emergency.
从弗吉尼亚以前的委托人找起
Start with Virginia's past clients.
雷默斯
看看有没有其他被她忽视的案子
See if there's other cases she neglected.
如果你告诉别人 这一切都完了
If you say anything to anyone, this is all gonna fall apart.
-我建议你别管这件事 -这是我的工作
- You got to drop this. - I'm doing my job.
不 你钻进名为安娜丽丝的牛角尖了
No, you're back on the crack, and it's called Annalise.
来认识一下邦尼
Meet Bonnie.
-这是什么东西 -邦尼的童年
- What the hell is this? - Bonnie's childhood.
-会很好玩的 -那个男人是她父亲
- It's gonna be fun. - And that man is her father.
这位病人对我来说也是个触机
The patient is a trigger for me.
我的新病人到了
My new patient just arrived.
-朱莉 -是的
- Julie? - Yes.
-证人在哪里 -那边
- Where's the witness? - Over there.
谢谢你见我
Thank you for seeing me.
进来
Come.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
是和梅有关
This is about Mae?
我很可悲
I am pathetic.
我知道
I know.
你作为我的病人已经一个月了
You've been my patient a month now.
我不会用这个词来形容你
That is not a word that I would use to describe you.
我今晚见到她了
I saw her tonight.
你去找的她
You went to her?
不是
No.
她主动找的你
She reached out to you?
她别无选择
She didn't have a choice.
朱莉
Julie...?
我没有说实话
I wasn't honest with you.
我来这不是为了有所改善
I didn't come here to get better.
我来这是为了伤害她
I came here to hurt her.
议员 今天要面对原告你有何感想
Councilman, how do you feel about facing your accuser today?
借过
...please.
林格恩议员今天不接受采访
Councilman Lindgren is not doing interviews today.
-为什么你妻子没一起来 -借过一下
- Why isn't your wife with you? - Let us through.
-我们不想开庭迟到 -议员 你是否
- We don't want to be late for court. - Councilman, have you
和你妻子说过这些强♥奸♥指控
spoken to your wife about these rape charges?
-我的当事人是真正的受害者 -介意谈谈
- My client is the real victim here. - Care to comment
-被称为恋童癖的感受吗 -我说过了我的
- on being labeled a pedophile? - I said no interviews
-当事人不接受采访 -你知道她未成年吗
- for my client. - Did you know she was underage?
为什么你妻子没有一起来
And why isn't your wife with you?
-你是否害怕更多原告涌现出来 -等下
- Are you scared that more accusers will come forward? - Hold up.
我当事人是被告
My client is the defendant.
-有问题吗 -证人来了
- Is...Is there a problem? - Witness coming through.
抱歉 他应该比我们晚到
My apologies. He was supposed to arrive after us.
没事
It's okay.
关于民♥意♥支持率下降你有什么想说的
Any comment on your falling poll numbers?
你妻子对于这些指控有何感想
How does you wife feel about these allegations?
你对也许会被终生列入性犯罪者名单有何感想
How does it feel to face a lifetime on the Sex Offender Registry?
-家庭呢 -是否涉及毒品
- ...family? - Were drugs involved?
你是否害怕检察官会请求判处最高刑期
Are you afraid the D.A. will press for the maximum sentence?
逍遥法外
第四季 第五集
安娜丽丝不可能在伊斯顿酒店住得下去
There's no way that Annalise is living at the Easton Hotel.
这酒店也就两星级
The place is, like, 2 stars.
这是她留给卡普兰·高德联合律所的地址
That's the address Caplan & Gold has for her,
老实说 比起现在我们这个乱七八糟的地方
and, honestly, I'd rather stay in a 2-star hotel
我宁愿待在两星酒店
than this mess we're currently living in.
滴滴 你们的战车在等着了
Honk, honk! Your chariot awaits.
搞什么搞这么久
What is taking so long?!
奥利弗 如果迟到泰根会把我大卸八块的
Oliver! Tegan will dismember me if we're late!
抱歉 我找不到我的鞋了
I'm sorry. I can't find my shoe!
这个地方闻起来就像支大鞋子
This whole place smells like one big shoe.
那是我的蛋蛋的味道
That's just my balls.
你除了整天玩手♥机♥还做了什么事吗
Do you do anything other than play on your phone all day?
我不是玩手♥机♥ 我在上汉炮
I'm not playing. I'm on Humpr.
-关掉 -什么
- Turn that off. - What?
奥利和我就我们的新邻居的情况打了个小赌
Oli and I have a little bet going about our new neighbor.
我想看看他是不是同性恋
I'm trying to find out if he's gay.
我更希望你去找工作
I'd rather you find a job.
抱歉 这样说很贱 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. That was bitchy. I-I didn't mean that.
他就是那个意思
Mm, he did.
-鞋在这 -终于 我们走
- Shoe! - Finally. Let's go.
-奥利弗 -抱歉
- Oliver! - Sorry!
搞什么
What the hell?
邦尼找我
Bonnie needs me.
让她回家 她可以在这跟你说
Tell her to come home. She can talk to you here.
我们终于能承认我只是你的小白脸了吗
So, can we finally acknowledge that I'm just your gigolo?
我有跟你说过不是这样吗
Did I ever give you the impression that you weren't?
很好
Nice.
我晚点发短♥信♥给你
I'll text you later.
第六修正案赋予你
The Sixth Amendment gives you the Constitutional right
获得充分辩护的权利
to adequate representation.
你之前没有获得这个权利
You were denied that right.
我有个公设律师
I had a public defender.
弗吉尼亚·克罗斯 我知道
Virginia Cross. I know.
她帮你赢过官司吗
Did she win your case?
很明显没有 如果有我就不会烂在这里了
Obviously not. I wouldn't be rotting in here if she had.
克罗斯女士没有财力雇佣
Ms. Cross didn't have the resources to hire
一位血迹溅洒专家帮你翻案
a blood-spatter expert to refute your charges.
弗吉尼亚·克罗斯
客户
如果你得到充分的辩护
If you had a proper defense,
你的律师应该进行全面检查
then your attorney would've done a full investigation,
雇个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 做陪审团分♥析♥
hired a P.I., done a jury analysis.
所以你的意思是那位女士搞砸了我的案子
So you're saying that lady bungled my case?
公设律师会竭尽所能
Public defenders are doing the best they can,
但州长会削减他们的预算
but the Governor cut their budget
所以克罗斯女士付不起找其他目击证人的费用
so Ms. Cross couldn't afford to look for other eyewitnesses.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
如果加入这场集体诉讼 我的案子就能重判
I'll get a new trial - if I join this class action?
或是可以上诉了
Or get me an appeal?
如果我们赢了
If we win,
这场官司中的每个案子都会重审
every case in the lawsuit will be retried.
但意义远不止于此
But it's about something bigger than that.
我们要强迫州长为你和未来的被告
We're gonna force the Governor to hire more public defenders
雇佣更多公诉律师
for you and for future defendants.
这是挑战整个法律系统
It's about taking on the system as a whole.
雷克斯·莫里斯
律师待定
抱歉 我还要养家糊口
Sorry. I got mouths to feed.
官司赢了有钱拿吗
So can you win me some money?
你可能可以获取赔偿
You may be entitled to damages.
你还有机会洗清罪名
It's also possible to clear your name,
赢回自♥由♥
win back your freedom,
或许还能赶去参加你女儿的毕业典礼
maybe even get home in time for your daughter's graduation.
你只需要在这里签名
All you have to do is sign this.
签名 签名
Sign this. Sign this.
听着 这是一个
Listen. This is an opportunity
打破受到歧视的恶性循环的机会
to break the cycle of discrimination.
想想那些无辜的人会因你而被拯救
Think about all the innocent people you'll be saving.
你怎么看
What do you say?
我加入
I'm in.
艾芙琳·帕克
律师待定
没问题
Let's do this.
曼纽尔·索托
律师待定
求之不得
Hell yes.
还差十六个
Only 16 more to go.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表