剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
and here comes my precocious, self-assured tween son
让我们坐在餐桌前
to sit us all down at the dinner table
告诉我们他是同性恋
and tell us that he's gay.
不仅如此 还说如果我们不能
Not only that, but that if we couldn't
去爱这样的他
find it in ourselves to love that part of him,
他就准备离开家到西村
he was gonna run away to the West Village
和他的人在一起
to be with his people.
我最喜欢这一段了
That's my favorite part.
我知道那时我该怎么做
And I knew what I had to do right then.
我也是同性恋 我一直都知道
I was gay. I'd always known it.
但是康纳给了我出柜的勇气
But Connor gave me the courage I needed to come out.
于是我也出柜了
And so I did,
第二个星期 同一张餐桌
the next week at the same dinner table.
真希望能回到过去
I wish I could go back,
更关心康纳和帕姆一点
be more sensitive to Connor, Pam.
我和杰夫是在这一切发生后才在一起的
Jeff and I didn't get together until all of this was over.
我们之前都没有做过越轨的事
There was no funny business.
天 在我隔年遇到泰德之前
God, I'd never even touched another man's penis
我从没碰过别的男人的老二
until I met Ted the next year.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 没事
No, that's fine.
我只想默默地支持他 奥利弗
I just want the chance to be there for him, Oliver.
请帮我让我见见他
Please help me see him.
你惹到谁了
Who'd you piss off?
我在查过去五年中弗吉尼亚·克罗斯
I'm reviewing every Virginia Cross case
经手的所有案子 以防有下一步动作
from the past five years in case there's blowback.
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
在这个案件中你为一个定罪证据做了证
You testified about inculpatory evidence in this case,
但我在档案中找不到补充报告了
but I can't find the supplemental report in the file.
这和安娜丽丝有关
This is about Annalise.
我只是在做份内事
I'm doing my job.
如果安娜丽丝知道了呢
And if Annalise gets wind?
我无法保证下次她要揍你时
I can't promise I'm gonna be there to stop her
我还会在场
from knocking your ass out next time.
你看见这个了没
Did you see this?
你迟到了
You're late.
这简直疯了
This is insane.
那个为韦斯谋杀案打掩护的人
The guy who covered up Wes's murder
不能当首席检察官
can't be Attorney General.
他应该进监狱
He should be in jail.
你也一样
So should you.
在这里 聪明人
The smart people around here
都会低调行事
keep their heads down.
你们俩都是
That goes for the both of you.
你怎么能受得了
How are you okay with this?
因为我是个成年人 需要工作
Because I'm an adult who needs a job.
你也是
Now go do yours.
为什么劳拉·卡斯蒂洛在这里
Why the hell is Laurel Castillo here?
她是我的实习生
She's my intern.
我只是被迫雇了你
Okay, you forced me to hire you,
可不包括安娜丽丝其他的拥趸
not any of Annalise's other little groupies.
开了她
Fire her.
我不能
I can't.
我是你的老板
I'm your boss.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
要是告你就业歧视
You'll be kicking off your campaign
你就不用竞选了
with a discrimination lawsuit.
-你认识安娜丽丝吗 -什么
- Do you know Annalise? - What?
她冲你点了头 为什么
She nodded approval at you. Why?
她曾是我的教授
She was my professor.
我本来打算告诉你的 但是我恨她
I was going to tell you, but, well...I hate her.
我可以退出这个案子
Look, I can step off the case,
尤其是这个案子还涉及哈格洛夫校长
especially since it involves President Hargrove.
-不 -没关系
- No. - It's okay.
我讨厌这间公♥司♥里的大部分人
I hate most of the people in this firm,
但我跟他们一起工作 因为我有野心
but I work with them because I'm a boss bitch.
现在我想让你也成为这样的人
And now I'm trying to make you into one.
所以收起你的感受
So swallow your feelings
-不然我就换人 -普赖斯女士
- or I'll find someone else to work this desk. - Ms. Price.
我接下来有事要办
I was just heading out to a prior commitment,
但我把反诉的草案发到你邮箱了
but I e-mailed you the first draft of the countersuit.
你想让我帮你完成
You want me to finish it for you?
多个人看看也无妨
A second set of eyes never hurts.
我说不好
I don't know.
你怎么看 普拉特小姐
What do you think, Ms. Pratt?
你能想到一个理由
Can you think of one reason
我为什么要给我完全不赞同的诉讼起草草案
why I'd help draft a lawsuit I wholeheartedly disagree with?
不能
No.
我自己来
I'll finish it myself.
很好
Great.
等一下
Wait.
巴里·汤普森的邮箱地址
Barry Thompson's e-mail address.
泰根说我们应该在下午五点前
Tegan says we should get
把起诉状给他
the pleadings to him by 5:00 p.M.
你告诉泰根我不用她指挥
You tell Tegan I don't take orders from her.
让她滚蛋
And tell her she can kiss my ass.
原话说给她
Use those words.
现在的情况是很尴尬
This is awkward, obviously,
但为了委托人的利益
but I think it's best if we both swallow our feelings
我们不应该感情用事
for the good of the client.
你做得到吗
Do you think you can do that?
别挡着我的电梯
I think you need to get off my elevator.
亲爱的 你在家吗
Honey, you home?
我不仅在家 我还升起了"桅杆"
I'm not only home, I am full mast
-准备起航 -我给你带了点惊喜
- and ready to set sail -- - I brought a surprise.
康纳尔
Connor! D--
抱歉 我...
I-I'm so sorry. Just --
我恨你
I hate you!
我还记得你以前升起"桅杆"的时候
I remember when you used to look like that.
汤普森先生 附件里是
Mr. Thompson: please find attached
我们的委托人反诉哈格洛夫先生
our client's countersuit against Mr. Hargrove
侵犯隐私以及偷♥窥♥他人的诉状
on the count of invasion of privacy and voyeurism.
巴里·汤普森的邮箱地址
档案室
Records window.
你好 我是安娜丽丝·基廷
Uh, yeah. It's Annalise Keating.
我需要弗吉尼亚·克罗斯经手的
I would like the trial transcripts
每个案件的庭审记录
to every Virginia Cross case.
庭审记录每页两美元
The court reporter charges $2 per page.
那么多页大概需要两三万美元
So you're looking at 20, 30 grand for that much paper.
只复♥制♥有被告名字的首页呢
What about just the front page with the defendant's name?
那也需要三千美元
That's still gonna cost you about 3 grand.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我明天来取
I'll pick them up tomorrow.
几点
What time tomorrow?
来了
Coming.
基廷女士
Ms. Keating.
她要干什么
What'd she want?
我才不掺和你们俩的事
I'm not getting in the middle of you two.
你想干什么
What do you want?
需要些资料
Some digging
去年秋天开始弗吉尼亚·克罗斯经手的案子
on the Virginia Cross case from last fall.
有一份证据文件不见了
There's an evidence file missing.
所以你和你的相好是在一起搞这个
So you and your sidepiece are working together
公设辩护律师
on this Public Defender crap.
这就是你不告诉我的原因吗
Is that what you're not telling me?
什么
What?
集体诉讼怎么样了
How's the class action going?
你刚才好像很努力的样子
You -- You seemed to be working pretty hard out there.
你不知道我刚才在干什么
You don't know what I was working on.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
来电
米凯拉
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表