剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
-西蒙还活着 -保证你们不会动他
- Simon's alive. - Promise me you won't touch him.
要我说起诉米尔斯顿
I say we charge Millstone.
他是我前男友
He's my ex-boyfriend.
那你不能插手这个案子
Well, then, you can't be anywhere near this case.
你女儿就是因此才自杀的
This is why your daughter killed herself,
因为你逼疯了她
because you just drove her crazy,
就像你现在在逼疯我
just like you're doing to me right now!
我们说话这会儿 孩子正在被转院
The baby's being transferred as we speak.
他是个早产儿
He's premature.
卡斯蒂洛先生找到了
Mr. Castillo has secured
另一家医院一位顶级新生儿专家
a top neonatal specialist in another facility.
-硬盘不在他那 -你怎么知道
- He doesn't have the drive. - You don't know that.
他把孩子抢走就因为他以为硬盘在我们这
He took the baby because he thinks we have it.
我想打给多米尼克
I want to call Dominick.
找多米尼克没用
Dominick's not the answer.
告诉我你没那么做
Tell me you wouldn't be that stupid.
他死了
He's dead.
我检查了多米尼克的手♥机♥ 在他的语♥音♥信箱里
I went through Dominick's phone. It was on his voicemail.
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了
I'm in trouble. We all could be.
收到后赶紧给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
我的孩子呢 我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?! Where's my baby?!
救命啊 谁来救救我
Help! Somebody, please!
我向你保证 女儿
I promise you, m'ija,
我已经处理好了所有可预见的问题
I've taken care of any foreseeable problems that could arise.
豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛是美国最新一位亿万富翁
Jorge Castillo is America's newest multi-billionaire.
心宿二上市
这位心宿二的首席执行官今早满面春风
The Antares Technologies CEO was all smiles this morning
为纳斯达克敲响了开市钟
as he rang the opening bell for NASDAQ,
这标志着心宿二
signifying the start of Antares'
-上市的开始 -你饿了吗
- initial public offering... - You hungry?
-炒蛋 奶酪 -取得了上市电♥信♥公♥司♥
- Scrambled eggs, cheddar... - ...securing its place
-巨头的位置 -自♥制♥莎莎酱
- as a publicly traded telecom giant. - ...homemade pico de gallo.
-我晚点吃 -心宿二会继续在全球
- I'll eat later. - Antares will continue to extend our reach
纳斯达克
心宿二科技
各行各业开展我们的业务
into every business and household across the globe.
别看坏爸爸了
How about we stop with the bad daddy porn
我给你来一段怎么样
and I give you a live show instead?
纳斯达克
心宿二科技
我们做的一切都徒劳无功
Everything we did was for nothing.
...和世界上的每一个人
...and to every person in the entire world.
信息不应该被少数有权势的人把持
Information should not be held hostage by the powerful few.
纳斯达克
心宿二科技
应该全民共享
It should be shared by all,
这也是我们心宿二
which is what we at Antares
-努力的方向 -如果她被炒了怎么办
- are striving to do. - What if she was fired?
-谁 -泰根
- Who? - Tegan.
她整个职业生涯都在为这一刻努力
She worked her entire career for this moment.
如果不是被炒了 她是绝对不会错过的
She wouldn't miss it unless they fired her.
都是我的错
That's my fault.
-别给她发短♥信♥ -我必须发
- Do not text her. - I have to.
不 这样只会让我们
No! It'll only make us look more guilty
比她已经认为的更有问题
than she already thinks we are.
-但是 -不许发短♥信♥ 给我保证
- But -- - No texting. Promise.
全球化的进步早就该实现了
...global progress has been long overdue.
-我已经发了 -什么
- I already did. - What?
恭喜她上市的事
To congratulate her on the IPO.
-你一点都不乖 米凯拉 -我知道
- Bad girl, Michaela. - I know.
家庭宽带服务
...home broadband service...
是泰根 她回复了
Is that Tegan? Did she respond?
是安娜丽丝
It's Annalise.
信息民♥主♥
When you democratize information,
纳斯达克
心宿二科技
意味着权利民♥主♥
you democratize power.
温特波顿
Winterbottom.
我还以为你跟安娜丽丝一刀两断了
I thought you and Annalise were done.
没错
We are.
那你为什么还在保护她的学生
Then why are you still trying to protect her students?
-我是在保护你 -保护我
- I was protecting you. - How?
如果亚设被捕 他也许会
If they arrested Asher, he might have cracked
把他知道的你的事说出来
and told them what he knows about you.
他知道什么
What does he know?
你诬陷安娜丽丝杀了韦斯
That you framed Annalise for killing Wes.
我不希望那些事影响你的竞选
I didn't want any of that to blow back on your campaign.
不许插手米尔斯顿的案子了
Stay away from Millstone's case from now on.
明白吗
We clear?
我已经这么做了
I've already recused myself.
不用谢
You're welcome!
心宿二将给今天出生的孩子们
Children born today will have a bright future to behold
一个美好的未来
thanks to Antares.
这一未来是由我们的投资者共同书写的
And that future begins today with our trusted investors.
很好
This is good.
他在新闻上吹嘘自己有多富有
He's on the news bragging about how rich he is
而不是在照顾孩子
instead of taking care of the baby.
我们可以用在监护权听证会上
We can use that for the custody hearing.
怎么了
What?
公共服务部的人说只要纽约医院允许
Human services says that your father's been visiting the baby
你♥爸♥爸就会去看孩子
every chance the New York hospital will allow.
因为他都打点好了
Because he's paying people to say that.
-听证会什么时候 -周二
- When's the custody hearing? - Tuesday.
那至少告诉我能在周二前出院
Okay, well then at least tell me I'll be out of here by then.
我在想办法
Well, I'm working on it.
怎么会拖这么久
What's taking so long?
我们得找个信得过的医生
Well, we have to find a doctor we can trust
来给你做检查
to do your evaluation.
那有什么难的 我又没疯
Why is that so hard? I'm not actually crazy.
劳拉 我在想办法你弄出去
Laurel, my only concern is getting you out of here
让你们母子团聚 但我们得按流程来
and back with your boy, but we have to play it perfectly.
所以你得相信我能把事情办好
So you have to trust me to do my job.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
-我不能一直对她说谎 -她在这更安全
- I can't keep lying to her. - She's safer here.
她和我在家才安全
She'd be safe at home with me.
然后就可以帮她溜到纽约把孩子拐回来吗
So you can help her sneak to New York and kidnap that baby?
我不会让她这么做的
I wouldn't let her do that.
可别忘了是你让她落到如此境地的
Well, you let her end up in here.
-至少让我告诉她语♥音♥的事 -别说了
- At least let me tell her about the voicemail. - Quiet.
也许她能告诉我们
She might be able to tell
-多米尼克是怎么认识韦斯的 -别说了
- us how Dominick knew Wes. - I said quiet.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得让你翘课照顾劳拉
I need you to skip class and babysit Laurel.
今天是第五天 她应该可以出院了
It's day five. She's supposed to get out.
医生还没允许
Well, the doctors aren't allowing it.
你不是让艾萨克做二次检查了吗
Didn't you ask Isaac to do a second evaluation?
他不是我们的朋友 米凯拉
He's not our friend, Michaela.
劳拉需要一个朋友 那人就是你
Laurel needs a friend. That's you.
你不接电♥话♥
You gonna get that?
劳拉还在等你
Laurel's waiting for you.
告诉我你没留着多米尼克的手♥机♥
Tell me you didn't keep Dominick's phone.
这是他杀了韦斯的证据
It's evidence that he killed Wes.
这是你杀了多米尼克的证据
It's evidence you killed Dominick.
看看这号♥码 一天打来几次
Look at this number, how many times it calls a day.
一定是豪尔赫
It's got to be Jorge,
也就是说他还不知道多米尼克已经死了
which means he doesn't know his guy's dead.
也有可能把他引过来
Or it leads him right to us.
这是心宿二的手♥机♥ 完全没法追踪
It's an Antares phone, totally untraceable.
-把它扔了 弗兰克 -听着
- Get rid of it, Frank. - Listen.
你想变成下一个死人吗
You want to end up the next dead body around here?
谁会杀我 你还是豪尔赫
Oh, who's going to kill me? You or Jorge?
现在看来还真不一定了
Well, it's a toss-up right now.
销毁它
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表