剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
我丈夫 劳尔 申请了抚养权
My husband, Raul, filed for custody.
她给了你什么
What did she offer you?
阿特伍德 她有没有保证帮你得到孩子的抚养权
Atwood. Did she promise to get you custody of your kids?
如果你是我的话 你也会这么做的
You'd so the same thing if you were in my shoes.
他们是康纳尔的爸爸
These are Connor's dads.
所以我给的学费都花到这里了
This is where my tuition money is going.
你永远无法将情感与工作分离开
You can never separate your emotions from your job.
那是你 不是我
That's you right now, not me.
怪不了你咯
We can't blame you.
这是公设律师办公室的错
It's the public defender's office that's at fault here.
这正是我要提出集体诉讼所需要的东西
It's what I needed to file a class-action suit.
你只需要看一眼我爸爸的账户
All you have to do is access my father's account.
我想为你工作
I want to work for you.
为什么
Why?
你拥有全律所最好的客户
You have the best client list in the firm.
-比如心宿二 -好
- Antares, for example. - Okay.
我的孩子呢
Where's the baby?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
来黑黑看这个啊 婊♥子♥
Hack this, bitch.
集体诉讼 第一天
Class action, day one.
基廷诉宾夕法尼亚州政♥府♥
Keating v. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
布朗诉教育委员会
Brown v. Board of Education,
罗诉韦德
Roe v. Wade.
都是始于集体诉讼的
All momentous Supreme Court cases
非常重要的最高院案例
that started as class-action lawsuits.
即使是五大烟草公♥司♥也在1998年
Even Big Tobacco was brought to its knees in 1998
心宿二货
被一群愿意和巨人一战的
by a group of plaintiffs and lawyers
原告和他们的律师给收拾了
willing to take on Goliath.
州长博克海德将是第一个被告
Governor Birkhead has to be the first named on the suit.
他的团队会迅速反击 想办法扼杀诉讼
His team will hit back fast, try to get the suit thrown out,
但他会是最引人注目的目标
but he's the splashiest target.
谁能告诉我发起集体诉讼的
Who can tell me what the first step is
律所
第一步是什么
to building a class action?
普拉特女士
Ms. Pratt.
组织起一组原告
Assemble a group of plaintiffs.
最好能有多少人
And how many is ideal?
我需要40个原告
I need 40 plaintiffs to file.
我可以挨家挨户敲门 去监狱探访
I could go knock on doors, visit jails,
找找以前的狱友
sign up old roomies.
从弗吉尼亚以前的委托人找起
Start with Virginia's past clients.
看看有没有其他被她忽视的案子
See if there's other cases she neglected.
一旦有了足够多的原告
Once enough plaintiffs have signed on,
新实习职位
选出最好的代表性案例 "门面案例"
selecting the best class representative -- or "Face case" --
已录取
则是诉讼能否成功的关键
is considered the key to your suit's success.
这个模范原告应该能让人同情 上镜
This model plaintiff should be sympathetic, camera-ready...
找个更好的门面
Find a better face.
-米尔斯顿先生 -在
- Mr. Millstone? - Yes?
除了时间外
Besides for time,
对律师来说 打一场集体诉讼
what's the resource a lawyer will need most
最需要的资源是什么
when undertaking a class action?
脑力 很明显
Intelligence, clearly.
错 是钱
Wrong. It's money.
集体诉讼需要的资金
Class actions run anywhere from the tens
安娜丽丝·基廷账户余额
从数万到数十万不等
to the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
搞钱
Get cash.
哈格洛夫校长
President Hargrove!
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我不是来闹事的
I'm not here to make a scene.
我需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
董事会不会同意我重新雇佣你的
The board won't let me hire you back.
你呢
And you?
你愿意雇我吗
Will you hire me?
你还在闹离婚
You're still going through your divorce.
安娜丽丝
Annalise --
第9步 补偿你伤害过的人
Step 9, make direct amends to people you've harmed.
我们互相伤害过
We've harmed each other.
你把我卖♥♥给了阿特伍德 你欠我的
You narced me out to Atwood. You owe me this.
我什么都不欠你的
I owe you nothing.
那个助理检察官开了条件
That A.D.A. offered me a deal --
让你开口 我就能夺回我的孩子
get you to talk, and I'd get my children back.
傻瓜都知道该怎么做
It was a no-brainer.
我很强 你知道的
I'm good. You know that.
已经安排调停了
We already scheduled a mediation.
劳尔和我希望能和解
Raul and I just want to settle.
你准备给他多少 一半积蓄
How much are you giving him? Half your savings?
我不会解雇我的律师的
I'm not firing my lawyer.
这么说还不止一半
Okay, so it's more?
所以和解的人是你
Which means you're the one settling.
我说了不
I said no.
好
Okay.
你不用解雇你的律师
You wouldn't have to fire your lawyer.
-如果雇你我就必须解雇她 -我做顾问
- Of course I would. - I'll consult.
如果我帮你争取到更好的条件 你再付我钱
If I get you a better a deal, you pay me.
如果我没做到 我们两不相欠
If I don't, we call a truce.
在我看来这也是个傻瓜都能做的决定
Seems like another no-brainer to me.
逍遥法外
第四季 第四集
别想着隐瞒你♥爸♥爸是基佬这件事了
So much for trying to hide the fact that your dad's gay.
他和泰德过去5天看了8场音乐剧
He and Ted have seen like 8 musicals in the last 5 days.
这就是泰德
That's Ted.
就是他让我爸变基佬的
He's pretty much the only thing that makes my dad gay.
不 我觉得这件佩斯利涡旋纹衬衣挺基的
No, I think this paisley shirt's pretty gay.
还是泰德干得好事
Again, Ted.
他对你有过不当之举吗
Did he touch you inappropriately or something?
我们就是不怎么说话
We just don't talk.
好 但是为什么
Yeah, but why?
因为他出柜
Because my mom had a nervous breakdown
我妈妈精神崩溃了
when he came out.
好吧 但那真的是他的错吗
Okay. Is that really his fault, though?
那时候同性恋出柜 比现在困难多了
I mean, it was so much harder for guys to come out back then.
所以我之前才不跟你说
See, this is why I didn't tell you.
我只是觉得听起来是他没做好 老爸都这样
I just think it sounds like he messed up, like all dads do.
你♥爸♥爸好像就很棒
Your dad sounds awesome.
他也很直男
He's also very straight
不会付出情感
and very emotionally unavailable.
杰夫也是
So is Jeff.
他过来不是为了交心
He's not here to have a heart-to-heart.
而是为了钱
He's here for the money.
看来你得还给他了
It sort of seems like you have to give it back.
那他就得爷们一点 跟我开口了
Well, then he has to man up and ask me for it.
对他来说很不幸
Unfortunately for him,
我待会要捅你 就没空接电♥话♥了
I am going to be too busy boning you to pick up the phone.
你害怕吗
You scared?
是的 但是挺好的
Yeah, but in a good way.
在这等着 我去清洗一下
Stay here. I'm gonna get clean.
-快点 -我一小时后要上班
- Be quick. - I have to be at work in an hour.
泰德
奥利弗 你在吗
泰德
奥利弗
你在吗
你好...
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你过来是为了敲诈一个更好的停车位
You're here to blackmail me for a better parking spot now?
不是
No.
我有个主意你一定喜欢
I have an idea you're going to like.
你要辞职
You're quitting?
我听说泰勒法官在考虑
I hear Judge Taylor's considering
重启弗吉尼亚·克罗斯以前所有的案子
re-opening all of Virginia Cross's past cases.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那你也该知道我们应该提前行动
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表