剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
所以是否有可能他并没有强♥奸♥你
So isn't it possible that he wasn't the one who raped you?
就是他
It was him.
我知道你觉得是
I know you believe that,
我也知道你身上发生了很糟糕的事
and I know awful things happened to you,
但这是法庭 我们需要证据
but this is a court of law, and we need proof.
-所以证据呢 -我记得他强♥奸♥我
- So, what's the proof? - I remember him doing it to me.
你觉得你有这段记忆
You think you have memories of that.
我知道你说出这话承担了很大压力
And I know that there's a lot of pressure on you to say that,
但承认你记不太清也没事
but it's okay to admit that you don't remember things exactly.
反对 代入无效猜测
Objection. Invites inadmissible speculation.
对峙条款允许我质疑
Confrontation clause allows me to impeach
证人的可信度
the credibility of the witness.
反对无效
Overruled.
温特波顿小姐 是否有可能
Is it possible, Miss Winterbottom,
你将议员先生
that you're confusing the Councilman
错认成当时在房♥间里
with one of dozens of other men
强♥奸♥你的其他人呢
who raped you in that room?
不可能
No.
但你怎么知道
But how do you know?
-我就是知道 -怎么知道
- I just do. - How?
你记得上周二你吃的什么午餐
You remember what you had for lunch last Tuesday,
穿得什么颜色的衣服吗
what color shirt you wore?
这不是一回事
That's not the same thing.
没错 因为那是上周的事
Exactly right. Because that was last week.
而现在 你想起这个男人的脸
And this, your recovered memory of this man's face --
是十年前的记忆
that's from nearly 10 years ago.
反对 对方律师在替证人作证
Objection! Counsel is testifying for the witness.
反对无效
Overruled.
有没有可能你将议员先生记错了
Is it possible you could be wrong about the Councilman?
-没有 -所以你毫不怀疑 一点都没有
- No. - So you have no doubt? None whatsoever?
-你要是不确定也没事 -我没这么说
- It's okay if you do. - I didn't say that.
但你犹豫了 这没事
But you hesitated, and that's okay.
因为你得百分百确认
Because you need to be 100% certain.
议员是一位父亲 他有家庭
The Councilman is a father. He has a family.
他们的生活会被摧毁
Their lives will be destroyed
就因为一些你觉得他做过的事
based on something you think he might've done,
所以我再问你一遍
so I'm asking you once again --
你完全确信
is there any doubt whatsoever
是他对你下的毒手吗
that it was him who did all of these terrible things to you?
我告诉你
I'm telling you --
安娜丽丝·基廷有一个多月没来了
Annalise Keating hasn't been here in over a month.
你还想看看我中午吃了什么吗
You want to see what I had for lunch, too?
不是吧
Oh, hell no.
你再说我孩子一句试试
Say something else about my boy.
被自己的母亲强♥暴♥
Sexually abused by their own mother.
-闭嘴 -守卫
- Shut up! - Guard!
听着 用不着浪费时间 答案是不
Look. Let's not even waste time. The answer's no.
贾斯敏死了 克劳蒂亚
Jasmine's dead, Claudia.
服药过量
She OD'd.
所以呢
So?
我就是无法忘怀
So I just -- I can't forget about it.
司法体系与往常一样 把她逼上绝路
The system broke her the way it always does,
但你可以改变这种现状
but you can help change that.
-怎么做 -加入我的集体诉讼案
- How? - Sign on to my class-action suit.
我要起诉州长 这样你和其他姑娘们
I'm gonna sue the governor so you and the other girls
就能得到公正的代理律师
can get the fair representation
正如你们当时就该得到的一样
you should've been given in the first place.
贱♥人♥ 我们还是恨你
Bitch, we still hate you.
那就为了你孩子这样做
Then do it for your boys.
他们想让你回家 对吧
They want you home, right?
-我的孩子好着呢 -暂时是
- Our boys are fine. - For now.
但你知道黑人男孩是怎么长大的
But you know how it is being a black boy --
万一遇上错误的地点时间
wrong place, wrong time,
你就会因为莫须有的罪名被关进大牢
and then you're behind bars for crap you didn't do,
这还是他们没因为走在街上
and that's if their asses don't get shot up by the police
而被警♥察♥枪杀的前提下
for just walking down the street.
你想让代理你的律师去代理他们
You want them to have the lawyer that you did?
没有时间或者精力为他们辩护的人
Someone who doesn't have the time or the energy to defend them?
你觉得你能改变这一切
And you think you can fix all that?
我想尝试
I want to try.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
史上最佳主妇
Best. Housewife. Ever.
奥利弗
要加班 别等我了
你能告诉我
Can you give me pointers
怎样做个对自己男友撒谎的冷漠混♥蛋♥吗
on how to be a soulless monster who lies to their boyfriend?
这是为了保护他们
It's for their own protection.
你是说不让他们知道这个蠢注意
You mean protection from how stupid this idea is?
来了
Incoming.
今晚还有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?
有 赶紧走人 把那双鞋派上用场
Yes. Get out of here and put those shoes to work.
你最懂了
You know it.
现在跑还来得及
Last chance to bail.
闭嘴 开始吧
Shut up. Let's do this.
我是米凯拉·普拉特
This is Michaela Pratt.
请发短♥信♥或电子邮件
A text or e-mail is preferred to voicemail.
想来一发吗
-你刚收到情爱短♥信♥了吗 -没
- Did you just get a sext? - No.
明明就是 你脸红了
Yeah, you did. You're blushing.
拜托 到底是哪个妞儿想上型男小弗
Come on. Who's the chickadee that wants Frankie Dee?
闭嘴 赶紧批入学考试试♥卷♥
Shut up and grade my LSAT.
如果我们要开诚布公...
You know, if we're being, uh, open --
-我们没有 -我也有
- We're not. - Actually, I've been going through
一段时间没尝到甜头了
a bit of a sexercise drought myself.
米凯拉终于缓过神来把你甩了
Michaela finally come to her senses and ditch you?
不 她只是一直加班
No. She's just, uh, working late all the time.
她要实习
It's her internship.
跟那些成功多金的男律师
With rich, successful lawyer guys?
住嘴 她不是出轨那种人
Stop. She's not the cheating type.
谁说的
Says who?
-我答得有多糟 -你得了140分
- How bad I screw up? - You got a 140.
-做得好极了 -糟透了
- You did great. - That sucks.
我真是笨
I'm a frickin' moron.
就是 就是分♥析♥推理
It's -- It's this analytical reasoning.
"如果这样 那么那样" 谁他妈关心啊
"If this, then that" -- who the hell even cares?
哥们 你可以的 你是自己吓自己
Dude, you got this. You're psyching yourself out.
给我发照片 不然我不相信你
我能当面给你看吗
地址
卡普兰·高德联合律所
我进去了
I'm in.
我的天 这里得有上百万个文件
Boy. There's like a million files in here.
-搜"特伦特·斯托克顿" -谁
- Search "Trent Stockton." - Who?
在心宿二工作过 后来被杀的那个人
The guy that worked for Antares and got killed.
没错 那也是我们的下场
Right, just like we're gonna be.
停终令
这是停终令
It's a cease-and-desist letter.
限制访问
二次验证
二次验证 可能会发到泰根手♥机♥上
Secondary verification. This could go to Tegan's phone.
关掉 关掉
Ohh! Um, uh, close out, close out.
-我在关 -等等 等等
- I'm trying! - Wait, wait, wait!
-干什么 -我们得拍张照片
- What? - Uh, we need a picture.
-快点 -好的 好的 等一下
- Hurry. - Okay, okay, okay! Wait.
好了 继续 退出 退出
Okay, go ahead. Get out, get out!
成功登出
我的天啊 我刚才好像尿出来了
Oh, my God. I think I just peed a little.
在干什么啊 俩呆子
What's the haps, nerds?
泰根让我帮她起草一份保密协议
Tegan asked me to draft a confidentiality agreement for her.
这就是作为
You know, just one of the perks
地狱碗冠军的特权之一
of being the Hell Bowl champion.
西蒙 要去对街的鸡尾酒卡坦喝一杯吗
Simon, uh, you up for Cocktails and Catan across the street?
姑娘 好主意 我都要控制不住我自己了
Girl, that's such a good idea, I can hardly Catan myself.
好吧
Okay.
知道我刚才看到什么了吗
You know what I see right now?
我看到你今晚让梅经受的痛苦
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表