剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
那几十亿就打水漂了
billions in the toilet.
但如果一切顺利
But if all goes well
那就意味着所有的熬夜加班 溜须拍马
it means all the late nights, ass kissing,
没有性生活都值了 我说真的
and no sex was all worth it. I'm serious.
为这种生意我愿意赌上我整个职业生涯
This is the type of deal I can dine out on my whole career.
我就可以自己开律所了
I'll be able to start my own firm.
我可以请你了
I'll hire you.
给 我已经让你兄弟签了一样的合同
Here. Now, I had your brother sign the same contract.
上市前会有
It transfers 10% of the shares
10%的股份转到你名下
into your name before the offering.
我想做律师 爸爸
I want to be a lawyer, Dad.
我不能让你的任何黑账
I can't have any of your off-the-book activities
拖我的后腿
blowing back on me.
这个你不用担心
You don't have to worry about any of that.
我向你保证 闺女
I promise you, m'ija,
我已经处理好了所有可预见的问题
I've taken care of any foreseeable problems that could arise.
喝一杯 祝我们家的人再也不用为生活发愁
A toast -- to our family never having to worry again.
我们可以休息一下 放松一点吗
Can we just take a breather for a second and be relieved?
我不会签这些文件的
I am not signing those papers,
不管我可以拿到多少钱
no matter how much money I'd get.
我只是觉得我们的多疑毫无意义
I just mean we've been paranoid for nothing.
所有保密措施都不是因为账号♥的事
All the secrecy wasn't about the breach.
而是因为心宿二要上市了
It was about Antares going public.
也许这是让我们放弃这事的征兆
Maybe this is a sign to, uh, quit while we're ahead.
你们两个都搞错重点了
You are both missing the point.
我父亲杀韦斯就是因为心宿二要上市
Antares going public is the reason my father killed Wes.
-什么 -我不明白
- What? - Um, I-I don't understand.
丹沃有我们所有人的档案 对吗
Denver had files on all of us, right?
我们会反击的 温特波顿女士
We can hit you back, Ms. Winterbottom.
这间办公室里有基廷女士认识的所有人的档案
This office has files on everyone in Ms. Keating's life.
也就是说他知道我和我父亲是什么人
Which means he knew who I was -- and my father.
你承认对被绑♥架♥一事做了伪证吗
Do you admit to fabricating a story about getting kidnapped?
是的
I did.
韦斯要背叛安娜丽丝
So Denver called him
于是丹沃给他打了电♥话♥
when Wes was about to turn against Annalise.
你说这会包括豁免妨碍执法和合谋的罪名
You said this would cover obstruction of justice and conspiracy,
我要这些也写下来
so I want that in writing, too.
那是完全的豁免权
That's blanket immunity.
你想让人帮你扳倒她吗
You want someone to help take her down?
心宿二将要上市 我们却被
We would've all been implicated in Sam's murder, Rebecca,
卷入山姆和丽贝卡的谋杀案
right when Antares was about to go public.
所有股票都会大跌
All the shares would've tanked,
而我爸会失去一切
and my father would've lost everything.
所以他决定派出多米尼克杀掉韦斯
So he decided to send Dominick and kill Wes.
这听起来太合理了 不像是假的
That makes too much sense to not be true.
确实
Exactly.
别再犹豫了
So no more wavering.
我们必须拿到那些文件
We have to get those files
在上市前把它们泄露出去
and leak them before they go public.
拜托 奥利弗 我知道你能想通的
Please, Oliver, I know you can figure this out.
我加入
I'm on it.
亲爱的山姆...
Dear Sam...
我的心理医生逼我这么做
my therapist is making me do this.
亲爱的山姆 你有没有让病人
Dear Sam, did you ever make your patients
给逝者写过信
write letters to dead people?
亲爱的山姆 你听见房♥子烧毁的声音了吗
Dear Sam, did you hear the house burned down?
亲爱的山姆 你姐姐因为房♥子的事起诉我
Dear Sam, your sister's suing me for the house
虽然房♥子从来都不是她的
even though it was never hers.
我手上有个集体诉讼案 邦尼差点毁了它
I'm doing a class-action case, and Bonnie almost ruined it.
我住在酒店 周围都是悲哀饥渴的离婚女人
I'm living in a hotel with a bunch of sad, horny divorcées.
我妈痴呆 我酗酒
My mother has dementia. I'm an alcoholic.
我已经六个月没有性生活了
I haven't had sex in six months.
我曾蒙冤入狱 我名誉扫地
I was put in jail. My reputation's a disgrace.
我孤单一人 不被任何人喜欢
I'm lonely. Nobody likes me.
我就是个笑话
I'm a joke.
亲爱的山姆...
Dear Sam...
我没写信
I didn't write the letter.
为什么
Why not?
我怀孕八个月的时候出了车祸
I had a car accident at eight months.
孩子没保住
He died.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你是在完成本职工作
I know you're just doing your job,
提起韦斯和山姆
bringing up Wes, Sam.
但是这件事...
But this...
我有好几年都觉得全身破碎
It was years of feeling like my body was broken...
沉浸于毒品
sticking myself with needles...
和山姆吵架说当初就不该要孩子
...fighting with Sam about if this was even what I wanted...
我都听到胎儿的心跳了
to finally hearing his heartbeat.
那才是我失去的最重要的东西
That was the real loss.
之于我和他
Of him, me...
以及这一切发生之前的我
who I was before all this.
都死了
Dead.
是我杀死了我们俩
I killed us both.
你酒驾了吗
Were you drinking?
没有 有人撞了我
No. Someone hit me.
所以那只是意外 你没有杀人
So it was an accident. You didn't kill anyone.
不 别说了
No. Stop!
我像你想要的那样敞开心扉
I'm opening up like you want me to,
而你一直把我引向某个地方
and you keep s-steering me someplace,
引导我感受什么东西...
to get me to feel something...
那种你认为我应该有的感觉
that you think I should be feeling.
就让我有负罪感吧
Let me feel guilty!
抱歉 我不是有意想让你觉得...
I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you feel--
你就是有意的
Well, you do!
每个人都是这样 整个世界
So does everyone. The whole world
总觉得我这样有问题
always makes me feel I'm not right the way I am.
山姆想让我当妈妈
Sam wanting me to be the mother,
我的委托人希望我是他们的英雄
my clients wanting me to be a hero.
我不可能什么都做得到
I can't be all those things!
我没法一直那么坚强
I can't be strong all the time!
现在倒是说点什么啊
Now say something.
要是把别人换成你的情况
I think you're stronger than anyone else
肯定还不如你坚强
would be in your shoes.
不是这样
I'm not.
瞧瞧你经历的那些事 你都挺过来了
Look at the evidence, everything you've survived.
你失去了一个孩子
You lost a child.
那种痛苦足以打倒一位父母
That pain alone is enough to level a parent.
但你站了起来 为生活努力抗争
But you got up, and you fought for your life.
我曾试图自杀
I tried to take my life.
就在拍完那照片之后
After that picture.
我回到家里 面对着空荡荡的育婴室
It was my worst nightmare that followed me home
那是我最可怕的噩梦
to an empty nursery,
我的身体还在为死去的孩子泌乳
a body producing milk to a child that wasn't there,
山姆一直守着我 试图弥补这一切
Sam watching over me every minute, trying to fix it.
我太想喝一杯了
Oh, I want a drink.
因为...
Because...
作为一位母亲...
...as a mother...
我那时只想...
I j...
只想和我的孩子一起去死
I wanted to die with my son.
而且我真的试过
And I really tried.
我吃过安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping pills.
邦尼在浴室的地上发现了我
Bonnie found me on the bathroom floor
把我送去了医院
and took me to the hospital.
山姆不知道
Sam never knew.
她有自杀倾向
She's suicidal?
有过
She was.
好吧 所以她需要换个心理医生
Okay, this is why she needs a new therapist.
现在没有人支持她 杰奎琳
She's got no one on her side right now, Jacqueline.
有个极度抑郁的同事
What would you say to a colleague
走进你的办公室 你会说些什么
who walked into your office profoundly depressed,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表