剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
They'd taunt me till I had no choice.
不是杀人就是被杀
It was kill or be killed.
我们至少该提起谋杀吧
Shouldn't we at least address the murder?
他杀了谁
Who did he murder?
我不想伤害那个人 他在院子里袭击我
I didn't wanna hurt that fella. He come at me in the yard,
说他想看看
talking about he wanted to see what the boxer
拳击手的能耐
had inside of him.
他先出的拳
He threw the first punch.
我发誓
I swear.
然后...
Then something...
我内心某样东西爆发了
Then something went off in me and...
眨眼间 我就坐在他身上
I blinked, and I was on top of him,
用尽全力揍他
pounding as hard as I could.
我感觉到他的头骨被我打裂
I felt his skull crack under my fist.
他们说 五个狱警合力
They say it took, uh, five C.O.'s...
才把我拉开
to pull me off of him.
你记不记得在这件事发生前
Do you remember how long you had been in solitary
你被关了多久禁闭
before this happened?
一个月吧
Oh. A month?
不 是一年
No. A year.
"没错 这是极端暴♥力♥行为
"Yes, this was an act of extreme violence,
但这暴♥力♥都源于
but it was violence that stemmed
勒西先生被地残酷无情地
from the 12 brutal, inhumane months
关了12个月的禁闭"
that Mr. Lahey spent in solitary confinement."
冷静点 阿提克斯
Calm down, Atticus.
《杀死一只知更鸟》中的律师
"我的当事人并非天生就是罪犯"
"My client was not born a criminal..."
"但他生在一个将他变为罪犯的体系"
"...but born into a system that made him one."
你觉得怎么样 不错吧
So...what do you think? It's good, right?
-不像我的口气 -我告诉过他了
- Doesn't sound like me. - That's what I told him.
谢谢你的努力 但我会临场发挥
Thanks for your hard work, but I'm gonna wing it.
失败了
Fail.
这是勒西诉
This is the class-action trial
宾夕法尼亚联邦政♥府♥集体诉讼案
of Lahey vs. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
今天我们先从开案陈词开始
Today we'll begin with opening statements.
证人证词和书面证据
Witness testimony and documentary evidence
将于明天进行
will be tomorrow.
基廷女士 请开始
Ms. Keating, please, begin.
谢谢 萨利纳斯法官
Thank you, Judge Salinas.
今天 我很自豪地呈现这起集体诉讼案
Today, I'm proud to present the class action
本案有可能纠正荼毒我们国家的
that has the potential to correct the most egregious inequities
极端不公
poisoning our country.
抱歉 法官阁下
Uh, my apologies, Your Honor.
检察长派我来通知您和基廷女士
The attorney general sent me to notify you and Ms. Keating
今天将不进行庭审
that no trial will be happening here today.
-什么 -解释一下 律师
- Excuse me? - Explain, Counsel.
今早 检察长收到了
This morning, the attorney general
由宾夕法尼亚州最高法♥院♥寄来的
received a King's Bench petition
王座法庭申请
from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
他们将本案撤回
They're pulling the case from trial court
以便自己审理
in order to hear it themselves.
老天
Oh, God.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why "Oh, God"? What's happening?
他们想抢案子
They're stealing the case.
法官阁下 州长和司法部长
Your Honor, the governor and attorney general
很明显用了非正常手段
have clearly called in some backroom favors
来阻止我为自己辩护
to make sure I don't get a chance to argue my case.
不是事实 法官阁下 如申请所说
Not true, Judge. As the petition states,
州高级法♥院♥已经要求了双方
the State Supreme Court has asked that both sides
都提交书面陈述
submit a written brief in lieu of a trial.
这整个案子的基点就是我的原告
The entire case is predicated on the fact that my plaintiffs
没有机会上庭
have never seen the inside of a court,
现在这情况再次发生
and now it's happening again.
你可以把这些都写进书面陈述 基廷女士
You can put this all in your brief to the justices, Ms. Keating.
书面陈述无法呈现
A written document cannot communicate
这极大的不公
the gravity of injustice at stake here.
我同意你
I agree with you, but we all know
但是我们都知道哈里斯堡的七位大♥法♥官
the seven justices in Harrisburg
权力在我之上
rule over whatever decision I make.
我对此无能为力 基廷女士
This decision is out of my hands, Ms. Keating.
休庭
Court adjourned.
等等 我以为去州最高法♥院♥
Wait. I thought getting to go to the State Supreme Court
正是目的所在
was the whole point of this thing?
但是我不能上庭 他们只让我写陈述
But I don't get to go. They just want me to write a brief.
那样他们就可以很轻易搞定
That way, it's easier for them to throw the whole thing out.
那你就准备妥协了
And you're just gonna take their no for an answer?
我都不知道你还会妥协
I didn't even know that was an option with you.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
来电
杰奎琳
-接电♥话♥吧 我要走了 -安娜丽丝
- You should take it. I have to go. - Annalise.
-结账 -拜托 不要急着走
- Can I get the check? - Please. Don't rush out.
我还得写陈述
I have a whole brief to write.
斯黛拉
Stella.
斯黛拉三年前的今天过世的
Stella passed three years ago today.
她只是因为这个才打电♥话♥
That's the only reason she's calling.
她是你前妻 当然会打电♥话♥
Well, she's your ex-wife. Of course she would call.
我们自从上次因为你吵架后还没有讲过话
We haven't spoken since our fight about you.
你应该给她打回去
You should call her back.
我很生气
I'm too pissed. Uh...
不 在这种日子你没有权利生气
Oh, no, you don't get to be pissed. Not on a day like this.
大多数时间我并不想山姆 我说真的
Most days I don't even miss Sam. And I mean that.
但是当我经过车祸现场或者看到婴儿的时候
But when I drive by - a car accident or see a baby...
我只想跟他讲话
...he's the only one I want to talk to.
所以 这次谁请客
So, who's buying this time?
-该我了 -我来
- My turn. - Me.
上次就是你付的
You got the last one.
你找到医生的证据了吗
You find my smoking gun on the doctor?
还没有 斯黛拉有抑郁史
Not yet. I mean, Stella had a history of depression.
抗抑郁类药物 又刚被退学
Antidepressants. She just failed out of school.
还有给她母亲发送的自杀留言
There's the suicide note she texted her mom.
那十五分钟后打急救电♥话♥怎么解释
Um, what about waiting 15 minutes to call 911?
我只是想说我还需要更多时间
I'm just saying I need more time.
没问题
Yeah, that's fine.
但是至少去喝一杯吧
But at least let's go get that drink.
这是私人电♥话♥
It's a personal call. You mind?
所以我做的都是徒劳
So I spilled my guts for nothing?
不会 你告诉安娜丽丝的她都会写进陈述
No. Everything you told Annalise, she will put in the brief.
七位大♥法♥官都会看到
Seven judges will read it
我们期望 他们会做出对我们有利的判决
and, we hope, decide in our favor.
-你认为我很脆弱吗 -你说什么
- You think I'm soft, right? - What?
看看我所在的地方
Look at where I live, man.
我能承受坏消息
I know how to take bad news.
这不是坏消息 他们只是改了规则
This isn't bad news. They just changed the rules.
没有庭审 没有证人
No trial, no witnesses.
什么审判会有七个法官 没有陪审团
What kind of trial got seven judges, no jury?
-是你改了注意 仅此而已 -不是的
- You changed your mind, is all. - No, no, no.
什么样的禽兽会砸碎一个人的脑袋
What kind of monster would crush a man's skull?
你如果不相信我就给你看文件
I'll show you the paperwork if you don't believe me.
我绝对不会让他上证人席
There's no way in hell you're gonna put him on the stand.
我不用看文件也知道被耍了
I ain't gotta look at no paperwork to know when I'm being played.
是你马子的意思对吧
It's your hoochie, right?
她担心我会影响她的案子
Yeah, she's afraid I'm a bad look for her case.
我理解
I get it.
你没有人可以相信
There's people you can't trust,
尤其是在这儿 但是我不是他们
especially in here, but I'm not one of them.
我是支持你的
I got your back.
警卫
Guard!
我想回囚室
I want back to my house.
确定吗 你们还有几分钟时间
You sure? You still have a few minutes left.
不用 我们说完了
No, I'm done.
再也不用见面了
For good.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表