剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Sorry I'm late.
优步司机输错地址了
My Uber driver put in the wrong address.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
劳拉
她不肯说
She won't tell us.
我会告诉你们的 先点餐 坐吧
I'll tell you, but we should order first. Sit.
说清楚 点多少东西有限制吗
Just to be clear, is there a limit to how much we can order?
因为我打算要双人份肋眼牛排 自己吃
Because I'm thinking about getting the rib-eye for two, for one.
-想点什么都行 -太棒了
- Order whatever you want. - Great.
我要羊排 现在能打开了吗
I'm gonna have lamb chops. Now can we open them?
吃完饭再打开
After dinner.
我觉得我们已经有过太多悬念了
I think that we've had enough suspense to last a lifetime.
你还是告诉我们为什么要来这里吧
So why don't you just tell us why we're here?
纪律委员会的听证会今天开过了
I had my disciplinary hearing today.
天哪 他们取消你的执业资格了 是吗
Oh, my God. They disbarred you, didn't they?
等她说完
Just let her finish.
我赢了
I won.
我得以立即重新执业
I get to practice again right away.
-真的吗 -对 但是...
- For real? - Yeah, but, uh --
所以我们这是在庆祝
So this is a celebration then?
服务生 再来瓶香槟
Waiter, more champers in here, waiter!
等等 这表示你可以教书了吗
Wait. Does this mean you can teach?
我觉得回学校不是一个好主意
Well, I think stepping foot on campus is not a good idea.
不行 那他们就赢了
No, that's just letting them win!
或者她只是需要缓一缓
Or she just needs a breather.
给劳拉拿个杯子来
We need another glass for Laurel.
不用 没关系
No, it's fine.
AK说我们可以开怀畅饮
AK said we can eat and drink as much as we want.
我不行 我要把宝宝生下来 所以...
I can't. I'm having the baby, so...
我考虑过了 然后...
I thought about it, and...
我想生下来
I want to have it.
我五个月之后就生了 很快的
I'm due in 5 months, which is soon.
真的很快的 对 这是我的好消息
That's crazy soon, but, yeah, that's my news.
所以这是双喜临门
So it's a double celebration then.
这个团队要重组
Not only is the band getting back together,
而且就要有孩子了
but the band's gonna have a baby.
你知道是男孩还是女孩吗
Do you know if it's a boy or girl?
我可以帮忙选名字 对吗
But I get to help pick the name, right?
当然得让孩子的"盖叔"
Well, obviously the child's "guncles"
负责选名字
will be in charge of picking the name.
-你没事吧 -听我说
- You okay? - Listen.
既然你称自己为"盖叔"
Does the fact that you're calling yourselves "guncles"
意思是你已经同意了吗
mean you've said yes?
-同意什么 -奥利弗求婚了
- Yes to what? - Oh, Oliver proposed.
你必须得同意啊 胆小鬼
You need to say yes already, scaredy cat.
你们让我说完
You didn't let me finish.
信封里面是推荐信
Inside the envelopes are recommendation letters.
我给你们每个人都写了一封
I wrote one for each of you.
-你太好了 -你们被解雇了
- That's so sweet. - I'm letting you go.
看看我们
Look at us.
相聚在这家餐厅
We're here, at this restaurant.
我们有了第二次机会
We've been given a second chance.
我们不再需要对方了
We don't need each other anymore.
所以是时候分道扬镳了
So it's time we went our separate ways.
记住你们认识我之前的样子
Remember who you were before you met me,
记住你们去法学院的初衷
why you went to law school.
我去是为了成为你
I came here to be you.
看看变成什么样子了
And look how that turned out.
看看
Look.
谁不在这里
Who isn't at this table?
我知道你们每天都在想他 我也是
And I know you think about him every day. So do I.
他是因为我才死的
And I'm the reason why he's gone.
不 是因为丹沃和马奥尼家的人
No, that was Denver and the Mahoneys.
-我们也无法确定 -什么时候的事
- We don't know that anymore. - Since when?
劳拉说得对
Laurel's right.
我不会因为已经发生的事再责备任何人
I'm not gonna blame anyone for what happened anymore.
是我 是我害了他
It was me. I ruined him.
但我不能再害你们了
But I'm not gonna ruin all of you.
说完了吗
Is that it?
我们可以走了吗
Are we free to go?
劳拉
Laurel.
晚安
Good night.
-你有什么毛病 -米凯拉 冷静一点
- What the hell is wrong with you? - Michaela, calm down.
别帮她说话 你个可怜的马屁精
Do not defend her, you pathetic little sycophant!
我们是一条船上的 我们所有人
We are in a relationship, all of us,
无论你喜不喜欢
whether you like it or not,
所以你不能单方面地决定是否要结束
so you don't get to unilaterally decide when it's over.
说真的 我们就跟柯里昂犯罪组织似的
Seriously. We're like the Corleones.
我们得抱团取暖
We got to stick together.
你们两个在抱怨什么
Why are you both complaining?
这就是我们一直以来求而不得的东西
This is exactly what we begged for this entire time.
我要等她做完她该做的事
I want to be free of her
然后才跟她一刀两断
once she's upheld her end of the deal!
-好吧 -我们已经在法学院读到一半了
- Okay. - We're halfway through law school.
这个破推荐信
No stupid recommendation letter
又不能拉高我那可怜的绩点
is going to make up for my embarrassing GPA
也不能改变我们在学校被人唾弃的事实
or the fact that we're pariahs on that campus!
-只有你才能解决 -我们对彼此没有好处
- Only you can fix that! - We're no good for each other.
祝你有一个悲惨的余生
Have a terrible rest of your life.
下次甩人 还是不要把他们
Maybe next time maybe don't invite people
请到高档餐厅来了
to a fancy dinner to dump them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们最终会明白
They'll understand eventually
这是为他们好
that this is good for them.
邦尼
不 不
No. No
你没必要这样
You don't have to do this.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我们提供免费日报
A daily newspaper is complimentary.
我们还为住户准备了其它娱乐
And we offer a host of other amenities for all of our guests.
这就是拎包入住的一居室套房♥
This is our fully-furnished 1-bedroom suite.
而你的邻居许多都是单身男人
As for your neighbors, we've got lots of single men.
也有女人 看你喜好
And women, too, depending on your flavor.
一般住户按周付房♥租
Most guests pay weekly,
但月付有优♥惠♥
but we give a discount for a monthly rate.
我按月付
I'll take it for the month.
我去拿表格给你签
I'll be right back with some forms to sign.
身为宾夕法尼亚律师协会会员
As a member of the Pennsylvania Bar
及前米德尔顿大学法学院教授
and former professor at Middleton Law School,
我十分高兴写下这封推荐信
it is with great pleasure I write this recommendation
推荐为我律所工作过的
on behalf of one of the most impressive interns
最优秀实习生之一 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
to work at my firm -- Laurel Castillo.
我第一次见她时低估了卡斯蒂洛小姐
Upon our first meeting, I underestimated Ms. Castillo.
我将她的寡言当作软弱
I took her quiet demeanor as a sign of weakness
但实际上
instead of what it is --
那是一种坚定的自信
a clear, unwavering sense of self.
卡斯蒂洛小姐了解自己且目标明确
Ms. Castillo knows who she is and what she wants.
这一品格将帮助她达成目的
This will serve her well
不受错综复杂的法律条文干扰
when the vagaries of the law would lead most astray.
米尔斯顿先生不愿为家族盛名所累
Mr. Millstone refuses to be defined by his family name.
他为自己开拓人生道路
Instead, he forges his own path,
他充满同情心并具有团队精神
guided by his compassion and strong sense of teamwork.
普拉特小姐无所畏惧
Ms. Pratt is fearless,
她有我在她这么年轻时没有的自信
possessing a confidence I wish I had at her age.
你给我看你的我就给你看我的
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
不要
No.
别这样 你的肯定比我的评价高
Come on, I'm sure yours is way more complimentary than mine.
不 我是指不要浪费精力在那贱♥人♥上
No. I mean no more giving that bitch our time or energy.
我们终于摆脱她了
We're finally free of her.
我们得好好利用这个机会
We have to use it to our advantage.
找到超棒的实习然后成为理想的米歇尔和
Get amazing internships and become the Michelle and...
白人奥巴马
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表