剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
是弗兰克不小心弄伤了她
Frank accidentally hit her.
这才导致她早产
That's what made her go into labor.
不是派对或是枪
It wasn't the party or the gun.
是愚蠢的小伙子在打架
It was stupid boys fighting.
-你说什么 -你和康纳尔打架的时候
- What did you just say? - When you and Connor were fighting,
她想阻止你们 然后
she got in the middle and...
她让我保证什么都不说
She made me promise not to say anything.
她比我们想的要坚强很多
She is so much stronger than any of us think.
我很感谢你的帮助
I appreciate all your help.
你真的帮大忙了
You've really been so helpful.
即便是我丈夫都注意到我更
Even my husband's noticed I'm much...
温柔了
nicer.
那么 下周见了
So, uh, I'll see you next week, then, huh?
-不 -求你了
- No. - Please.
你已经不是我的病人了 安娜丽丝
You're no longer my patient, Annalise.
我很抱歉我那样说你女儿
I'm sorry about what I said about your daughter.
纪律委员会会帮你再找一个心理医生
The disciplinary board will find you a new therapist.
我当时很生气 不该冲你发泄
I was angry. It came out at the wrong person.
我不在乎 安娜丽丝
I don't care, Annalise!
你就跟其他酗酒的人一样
You are as basic an alcoholic as they come --
控制欲强 自恋
manipulative, narcissistic,
我掺和进来是我自己的问题
and I got sucked in to it, and that's on me.
但你三天两头跑过来向我哭诉
But you've come crying to me one too many times.
我过来不是为了我自己
I'm not here for me.
你把自己的需求摆在第一位
You put your needs before anyone else.
无论这会给别人带来多大的痛苦
No matter how much pain that causes them.
我很了解是因为我以前也会做这种事
I know this because I used to do the same thing.
所以我只能来找你
And that's why you're the only person I could come to.
那你要将我置于何地
What position is that supposed to put me in?
你说你不想当别人生命里的反派
You claim you don't want to be the bad guy in people's lives.
你还跟我说
You even told me that, uh,
你很害怕 害怕你会伤害我
you were scared that you were gonna hurt me.
现在你又过来 想把我拖进你那混乱的生活
Well, here you show up again, trying to drag me into your mess.
你的生活混乱是你的事
You made your own mess.
别怪到我头上来
Do not claim that I made that for you.
是的 我当然知道
Oh, yes! Of course I did!
所以我才做这份工作
That's why I do the work that I do here --
因为我自己一塌糊涂
because I am so screwed up,
我知道怎么帮助其他一塌糊涂的人
I know how to help other screwed-up people.
你确实做到了 确实 你帮了我
And you did that. You did. You helped me.
然后有了杰奎琳的事 而我原谅了你
And then came Jacqueline and I forgave you for that.
所以为什么你不可以原谅我
So why can't you forgive me?
不 这不是原不原谅的问题
No, this is not about forgiveness.
是我没有时间
This is about me not having time
跟那些不会努力变好的人耗着
for people who won't do the work to get better.
那就挤一点时间出来给劳拉
Then make the time for Laurel!
我都不怎么认识那女孩 安娜丽丝
I don't even know this girl, Annalise.
你想想 如果她是斯黛拉
Well, think if it was Stella!
如果她一个人躺在医院的病房♥里
If she were alone in a hospital room,
她的孩子被人偷走了 没有医生愿意帮她
her child stolen from her, and no doctor willing to help.
别这样
Don't.
如果是斯黛拉我一定会去
I would have been there for Stella.
劳拉的父亲就没有
Well, Laurel's father isn't there for her.
求你了
Please,
我没有要求你在评估报告上撒谎
listen. I'm not asking you to lie on the evaluation.
她不是你的女儿 安娜丽丝
She's not your daughter, Annalise,
那也不是你的孩子
and that's not your child,
所以你为什么要插手这件事
so why the hell are you even going near this?
为什么 别说你是为了劳拉
Why? Don't tell me it's about Laurel.
我们都知道不是
We both know it's not.
当然不是
Of course it's not!
从来都不是为了她
It was never about her.
是为了我自己
It was about me.
为了救我自己
It was about saving me.
这怎么就错了
Why is that so wrong?
谁来救救我
Somebody, please!
你是这个家的一分子
You're a member of this family
你也有好处 我的闺女
and you reap the benefits, m'ija.
这就是为什么我一直想离开这个家
That's why I keep wanting to get out of this family.
我已经处理好了所有
I've taken care of any foreseeable problems
可预见的问题
that could arise.
劳拉 醒醒
Laurel, wake up.
有人来看你了
There's someone here to see you.
你在为那晚发生的事自责吗
You blame yourself for what happened that night?
你是在问我是不是吸毒导致了我的分娩
Are you asking me if I did drugs that made me go into labor?
因为这个问题没有正确答案 对吗
'Cause there's no right answer to that, right?
怎么说
How -- how so?
因为如果我说我没有
'Cause if I say that I didn't,
说我的血液测试被别人改了
I'm gonna sound crazy,
那我听着就跟疯了似的
claiming that my blood tests are doctored.
如果我撒谎说是的
And if I lie and say that I did,
我就承认我吸毒了
I'm admitting to drug use.
那...
So...
我过来不是为了鉴定你早产的原因
I'm not here to determine the cause of your preterm labor.
我是来判断你感觉如何
I'm here to determine how you're feeling,
以及你知道你的感受
and you acknowledging how you feel
并不会让你
is not gonna make you a candidate
一直住院
for an in-patient unit here.
他还没有呼吸过空气
He almost died,
就差点死了
before he even took a breath.
只有我能保护他
And I'm all he had to protect him.
我却不
And I couldn't even --
我却做不到
I couldn't even do that.
只有我关心这些人吗
Am I the only one that cares about these people?
-差不多吧 -好像是的
- Yeah, pretty much. - Seems like it.
这个人服刑三十多年
This guy served over 30 years,
很长时间都是被单独监禁
a lot of which has been in solitary confinement.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
十年来不跟人接触
No human contact or touch
不跟人说话
or conversation for a decade.
他做了什么要遭此刑罚
What did he do to deserve that?
当然是杀人
Murder, of course.
但我们也杀过
But we've done that.
不是我们所有人
Not all of us.
我的重点是 看看我们在哪
My point is, look where we are.
我们吃着披萨 没进监狱
We're eating pizza, not in jail,
都是因为我们有安娜丽丝
because we had Annalise.
-奇怪 -这并不奇怪
- Weird. - It's not weird.
这是因为我们不是有色人种
It's because we are not people of color
不会被一个有种族歧视的司法系统所欺负
who are systematically abused by a racist justice system.
不是 看他的名字
No, I mean, look at his name.
什么名字
What is it?
内特·勒西
Nate Lahey.
你对你父亲获得监护权有什么看法
How do you feel about your father getting custody?
这是最糟糕的情况
That's the worst possible scenario.
-为什么 -因为他是个罪犯
- Why is that? - Because he's a criminal.
只是一直没被抓住
He's just never been caught.
你希望他为他犯下的罪行付出代价
Is it your intention to have him pay for these crimes?
不可能
That's impossible.
为什么
Why?
因为他雇人
Because he has people whose entire jobs
保护他
are about protecting him.
我知道我不该来
I know I shouldn't be here,
但是一想到可能因为我
but it's eating me up inside
你才错过了昨天的上市发布会
to think that I could have had something to do with
我的内心就备受煎熬
you missing the IPO announcement yesterday.
你竟然觉得自己能有这么重要
It's remarkable how important you think you are.
你为什么要帮我掩盖
Why are you covering for me?
你告诉地检的调查员
You told the D.A.'s investigator
你认为西蒙是幕后主使
you thought Simon was behind it all.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表