剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I see you suffering the same pain
也同样令你很痛苦
that you caused Mae tonight.
你对她的理解就是如此深刻
That's how deep your understanding of her is.
你可以感受到她的痛苦
You feel her pain as your pain,
她的煎熬就是你的煎熬
her suffering as your suffering.
这就是爱
That's love.
除非你承认这一点
And until you admit that,
否则你跨不过你一直感受到的愤怒和痴迷
you're not gonna be able to move past the anger and obsession
以及对伤害她的渴求
and need to hurt that you can't stop feeling.
恨她更简单
It's just easier to hate her.
安娜
Annie?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我赢了官司
I won the case.
医生说注射期间不能喝酒
The doctors said no drinking during the injections.
-他们总是这么说 -是的 他们很专业
- They always say that. - Yeah, well, they're professional,
那荷尔蒙花了我们两万块 所以
and we're spending 20 grand for the hormones, so --
那是用我的工资付的
That my job paid for.
以前的工资
Well, did.
我辞职了
I quit.
所以我们得庆祝一下
Well, that's reason to celebrate.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of ya.
我毁了她
I destroyed her.
我太懦弱了
I was a coward.
山姆
Sam?
怎么了
Yeah.
我想我们一起去帮她
I want us to help her.
弗兰克
Frank.
姑娘 你好啊
Hey, girl, hey.
给你
Here.
-没有酒 -你已经喝了不少了
- No booze? - You've had enough.
真没意思
That's boring.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想看看你的小蜗居
Well, I wanted to see your little hide-out.
你满意吗
Are you satisfied?
当然 如果你告诉我这是什么
Sure, if you tell me what this is.
工作资料 听说你辍学了 为什么
Work. Heard you dropped out. Why?
因为你
Because of you.
如果你没把我选进
My life would still be normal
你那破基廷五人组 我的生活就会很正常
if you hadn't picked me for your stupid Keating 5.
我会上《法评》 在高级律所实习
I'd be on Law Review, interning at some fancy firm,
上了那里的所有直男
banging all the straight guys there.
自那以后你成长了许多
You know, you've grown a lot since then.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
我差点睡了汉炮上的路人
I almost just slept with some guy off Humpr.
所以我今天才走出公♥寓♥
It's why I finally left my apartment today.
为了约炮
For sex.
你看...
See...
他正在问我现在在哪儿
he's wondering where I am right now.
但你没去找他
You didn't go to him, though.
我们做了很多坏事
We did so many bad things.
你不能那么想
You can't think about that.
但我一直被这些事折磨
But it's all burnt in my brain.
你知道吗
You know?
山姆血淋淋的头
Sam's bloody head.
韦斯躺在地下室
And Wes in the basement.
其实我真有点嫉妒他
You know, I'm actually jealous of him
因为他至少不用再活受罪了
'cause at least he doesn't have to live with any of this anymore.
我不像你 我就是...忘不掉
I'm not like you. I can't just...move on.
你比你想象的要坚强 康纳尔
You're a lot stronger than you think, Connor.
我刚跟你说我想死
I just told you I wanted to die.
那算什么坚强
How is that strong?
因为你还是来了我这儿
Because you came here instead.
我已经发给你照片了
I already sent you the photo.
弹窗把文件挡住了
The pop-up is blocking the whole thing.
你得回去
You have to go back in.
不 泰根会有麻烦的
No. Tegan could get in trouble.
-米凯拉 -听着
- Michaela! - Listen.
安娜丽丝跟她没得比
She is everything Annalise isn't,
我才不会松开她的大腿
and I'm not gonna throw that away.
我明天再联♥系♥你
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
我知道你明天有法学院入学考试
I know you have your LSAT tomorrow.
我会快点的
I'll make it quick.
我在这儿做不了 劳拉
I can't do this here, Laurel.
好吧 我不能再去邦尼家做了
Well, I can't do it at Bonnie's anymore.
她最近对我很好 我很内疚
She's been really nice lately, and I feel horrible.
我也是
So do I.
那...
So...
怎么 你大老远过来就为了说这些
What? You just came all the way here to say that?
不做♥爱♥了
No more sex?
一条短♥信♥就能搞定
A text would've been fine.
你确定孩子不是我的吗
Are you sure the baby's not mine?
-告诉我什么都没发生 -当然什么都没发生
- Tell me nothing happened. - Of course nothing happened!
不是你的
It's not yours.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
滚
Get out.
无论如何我都想照顾你和孩子
I want to take care of you and the baby no matter what.
所以我才考法学院入学考试
It's why I'm taking the LSAT.
那晚的事是我这辈子最后悔的事
That night is the biggest regret of my life!
我很愧疚我那么做了 我骗了他
I feel sick that I did that, that I lied to him,
所以不许你再说那些话了
so don't ever say those words out loud again!
给我滚出去
Get the hell out!
给我滚出去 弗兰克
Get the hell out, Frank!
我知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
我想要有人告诉我该做什么
You know, just for somebody to tell me what to do.
别说感受我的感受
And don't say "Feel my feelings,"
因为每位心理医生都对我说过这句话
because every therapist I've ever had has said that to me,
这是我听过最蠢的话了
and it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
我只想好受点
I just want to feel better.
好的
Okay.
我想你说你爱梅
I want you to say you love Mae.
这是放下的第一步
It is the first step to moving on.
承认 即使她有她的缺点
Admitting that -- that, even with all her flaws...
你仍然爱她
you still love her.
你觉得你能说出来吗
You think you can say that?
我不知道我是否能发自内心
I don't know if I'll mean it.
说出来 看看你会有什么感觉
Say it. See how it feels.
我爱她
I love her.
再试一次
Try it again.
说吧
Come on.
我爱她
I love her.
继续
Keep going.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
温特波顿女士
Miss Winterbottom.
离我远点
Get away from me.
听我说
Just hear me out.
你小的时候
When you were little,
你有想过有一天为恋童癖辩护吗
did you dream of one day defending pedophiles?
你说得对
You're right.
人们因为你做的事都不愿站出来
You know, people don't come forward because of what you did.
你这样赚钱真的让人恶心t
It's a really disgusting way to earn money.
我不干了
I quit my job.
我对你做的事很卑鄙
It was despicable what I did to you.
虽然我很抱歉 我不是来道歉的
And as sorry as I am, I didn't come here to apologize.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
我刚开始在国内最好的
I just started teaching at a law school,
法学院之一教书
one of the best in the country,
但是我从没有过一个学生
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表