剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
这些是我们对手的心理医生的笔记
These are our enemy's therapist's notes.
他一周会去好几次 他脆弱到这种地步了
He goes several times a week. That's how weak he is.
我也去看心理医生啊
I go to therapy.
你张嘴说话 都是在浪费我时间
You're opening your mouth, but all I hear is you wasting my time!
干活去 找到我们要的关键证据
Get to work, people! Find me my smoking gun!
我的天 我找到劲爆的了
Oh, my God. I think I found something juicy.
抱歉 不好意思 请让让
Excuse me. Sorry. Move, please.
很紧急 不好意思 谢谢
It's urgent! Excuse me! Thanks!
不好意思 抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry, sorry, sorry!
借过一下
Coming through!
他出轨了
He was cheating on her!
什么
What?
"病人提到和一个名叫苏的朋友的共进晚餐
"Patient mentioned meeting a friend named Sue for dinner.
他说他们聊到未来的打算
He said they spoke about preparing for the future,
尽管他还是已婚
despite his still being married.
他拒绝回答更多关于苏的问题"
He refused to answer any more about Sue upon further questioning."
就这些
That's it.
我们用通奸罪名来反击
We'll counter back - with an adultery allegation.
等等
Wait.
我知道苏是谁
I know who Sue is.
我们考虑过你们的报价了
We've come to a decision about your offer.
我希望我的委托人
I hope it's one where my client
走出这里时能有六百万到手
will be walking out of this room with $6 million.
他没赔的一穷二白就算是好运了
He'll be lucky to be walking out with his balls.
-你说什么 -最初的婚前协议
- Excuse me? - The original prenup --
读第二段B节
read paragraph 2, section B.
不忠条款
The infidelity clause?
"病人提到和一个名叫苏的朋友的共进晚餐
"Patient mentioned meeting a friend named Sue for dinner.
他说他们聊到未来的打算
He said they spoke about preparing for the future
尽管他还是已婚"
despite his still being married."
苏是个男人 索拉雅知道他
Sue's a man. Soraya knows him.
沃伦·许 许
Warren Hsu. H-S-U.
他是我的资金经理
He's my money manager.
我知道苏是谁 沃伦·许是我们的资金经理
I know who Sue is. Warren Hsu's our money manager.
为什么劳尔会背着我跟他碰面
Why would Raul - meet with him behind my back?
所以你承认在提出离婚前的三个月前
So you admit to having dinner with Mr. Hsu
你和许先生有共进晚餐
three months before filing for divorce?
-别回答 -是的
- Don't answer. - Yes.
所以你在提交离婚申请前就开始非法藏匿财产
So that you could illegally hide your assets before filing?
哈格洛夫先生在金融行业上班
Mr. Hargrove works in finance.
沃伦·许是个同事
Warren Hsu is a colleague.
他也曾在金融行业上班
He used to work in finance.
现在他只用靠着他更事业有成的妻子坐吃山空
Now he's a deadbeat freeloading off his more successful wife.
这些银行账单就能看出
Proven by these bank statements.
会面的两天后 哈格洛夫先生就开始
Two days after the meeting, Mr. Hargrove began withdrawing
从他个人积蓄中取钱
small amounts of money from his personal savings.
这都是间接证据
This is all circumstantial.
可能国税局能找到更实锤的证据
Maybe the IRS can find something more concrete.
进监狱的话很难获得单独监护权
It's hard to have sole custody from prison.
别说话
Don't say another word.
你想要什么
What do you want?
共同监护权 就这么简单
Joint custody. That's it.
原来的三百万
With the original $3 million --
一百万
$1 million...
为了让孩子在他身边的时候
...in order that he may properly care for our children
他能妥善照顾他们
when they're staying with him.
没得商量
Take it or leave it.
我们接受
We'll take it.
你确定想放弃这里吗
You sure you want to give this place up?
真正的世界并不诱人
The real world is not so inviting.
这里也是
This place isn't so inviting either.
为什么
How's that?
我只是需要休息
I just need a break.
这是学费的支票
Here's my tuition check.
留着吧
Keep it.
你不能收买♥♥我 懂吗
You can't buy me, okay?
也不能收买♥♥我的原谅或是爱
Or my forgiveness or -- or love or whatever this is.
我们并不亲近
We're not close.
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我不再恨你了
I don't hate you...anymore.
我们只是没什么共同点
We just don't have that much in common.
我们有
We do.
尤其是如果你和奥利弗结婚
Especially if you marry Oliver.
他跟泰德说你们俩考虑结婚
He told Ted you two were thinking about getting married.
当然了
Of course he did.
我觉得这是个错误 康纳尔
I think that's a mistake, Connor.
因为他是阳性 奥利弗也跟泰德说这事了吗
Because he's positive? Did Oliver tell Ted that, too?
康纳尔
Connor --
听着 这都不关你们的事
Look, it's not - that it's any of your business,
我在做暴露前预防
but I am on PrEP.
这不是重点 好吗
That's not what this is about, okay?
我觉得奥利弗很棒
I think Oliver's great.
但只是不适合你
He's just not great for you.
我找到了一个很棒的人
I found an amazing guy
他很善良 正常 也很在乎我
who's nice and normal and cares about me.
那不是你需要的人
Not the type of guy you need.
-你不知道我需要什么 -我知道
- You don't know what I need. - I do.
我很快乐 爸爸
I'm happy, Dad.
你在假装 康纳尔
You're faking it, Connor.
就像我在你母亲面前假装开心
Just like I did with your mother.
这虽然让你很不高兴
And as much as this might upset you,
但我认识你一辈子了 你不是那样的人
I've known you your entire life, and you are not this guy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我曾经很嫉妒你
I used to envy you.
就算是孩子
Even as a child,
却独♥立♥ 强大
so independent, strong.
你不像我们其他人 你不必依靠别人
You didn't need people, not like the rest of us.
我不知道是什么改变了你 康纳尔
Now, I don't know what changed to you, Connor.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened,
如果是因为这里或是奥利弗
if it was this place or Oliver,
但你不能为别人而活
but you cannot live your life for other people.
你要为自己而活 真正的自己
You have to live your life for you, the real you,
然后找一个适合这样的你的人
and find someone who fits with that,
那个人不是奥利弗
and that is not Oliver.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
告诉你真♥相♥是我的职责
It's my job to tell you the truth.
你撒谎撒了45年
You lied every day for 45 years!
你才不知道真♥相♥是什么
You don't know what the truth is!
康纳尔 康纳尔 回来 康纳尔
Connor. Connor, get back -- Connor!
康纳尔
Connor!
那是巴里·路易斯顿
That was Barry Lewiston.
他会装作没看到邮件
He's going to pretend he never saw the e-mail.
我想你与此事无关
I don't suppose you had anything to do with that.
我让他闭上嘴
I told him he could keep his mouth shut
不然我就要起诉学校
or I'd dredge up my lawsuit against the university
违反了合同
for breach of contract.
我能现在给你写支票吗
Can I write you a check right now?
我邮件发你账单
I'll e-mail you the bill.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
想去互助会的话给我电♥话♥
Call me if you ever wanna go to a meeting.
去酒吧更有意思
A bar sounds like more fun.
如果你想搬个新家
If you're looking to make a new home somewhere,
我很乐意跟楼上的人商量一下
I'm happy to talk to the guys upstairs.
好的
Good to know.
站住
Stop!
天哪 怎么又来了
Oh, God, are we doing this again?
你不能在这里工作
You do not get to work here.
什么
Excuse me?
是你说我们不适合彼此
You were the one who said we were no good for each other,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表