剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
别回答
Don't answer that.
否则整个镇都会冲到这里来
Otherwise the whole town will be rushing over here
伸手要钱
with their hands out.
而你会排在第一个
Well, you'll be the first one in line.
无论你做什么 我希望你用一部分
Well, whatever you do, I hope you use some of it
给自己整一套合适的办公室
to get yourself a proper office.
事实上 妈妈...
Actually, Mama --
把内特尼尔雇了
And hire Nathaniel too.
雇一个帅秘书又不会怎么样
Wouldn't hurt to have a pretty secretary.
妈妈
Mama...
妈妈 听着
Mama, listen.
怎么了
What's wrong?
海港城那边有个记忆护理中心 妈妈
There's a Memory Care Center in Harbor Town, Mama.
正好我现在有余钱
And now that I have some extra money,
我们想我们应该...
we thought that we could...
去看看
take a look.
有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
你妈妈和我在这里住得挺好的
Your mother and I are getting along real good here.
谁说的
According to who?
她半夜在外面到处游荡
She wandered over to Miss Francine's house
都跑到弗朗辛女士的家里了
in the middle of the night.
她可能会被人开枪打死的
She could've gotten shot.
这事我已经处理好了
I took care of that.
你只是在门上装了个铃铛
You put a bell on the door.
妈妈 我不是说你一定要去
Now, Mama, I'm not saying that you have to go.
只是 趁我在这里 我们去看看
Just that we should visit while I'm here.
别说了
Stop it.
你怎么敢这么做
How dare you?
我那么高兴 以为你是回来看我的
Getting me all excited because I think you've come to see me.
这也是我的主意 妈妈
This was my idea as much as Anna Mae's, Mama.
现在我们又生活在一起了
Now that we're back in each other's lives...
你觉得我会成为你们的负担 是吗
...you think I'm gonna be a burden to you, is that it?
迫不及待地给我挑墓碑了
You'd rather pick out my tombstone.
这是为了你的安全着想 妈妈
This is for your safety, Mama.
你懂什么安全
The hell do you know about safety?
你身边每天都有人死去
You've got people dying all around you every day!
而你却想教我怎样生活
And you're gonna tell me how to live?
如果这就是你爱妈妈的方式
If that's your idea of Mama love,
我不需要
I don't need it.
别再回来了
Don't come back here no more.
妈妈 开门
Mama, please open the door.
我用你留在厨房♥里的梨子做了水果派
I made some cobbler from the pears you left in the kitchen.
我可不能保证明早还会有剩
I can't promise there'll be anything left in the morning.
你那边怎么样
How's it going?
糟透了
Terrible.
律师协会把我的听证会延期了吗
Did the Bar postpone my hearing?
没有 是保险金的事
No. It's about the insurance money.
-他们冻结了赔款 -为什么
- They're freezing the payment. - Why?
汉娜·基廷在争房♥子的所有权
Hannah Keating is contesting your ownership of the house,
美国地方法♥院♥
宾夕法尼亚州东区法♥院♥
原告 汉娜·基廷
被告 安娜丽丝·基廷 辉家保险公♥司♥
声称保险金应该归她
claiming the insurance money should go to her.
我会提交判决说明诉状
I'll file a Petition for Declaratory Judgment
来解冻资金
to get the funds released,
但是要花几个月
but it's going to take a few months.
安娜梅
Anna Mae?
我回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
想去睡前小酌一杯吗
You feel like a little nightcap on the porch?
我累了
I'm tired.
你知道我在哪里
Well, you know where to find me.
孟菲斯市酗酒者互助会
低电量提醒
电量不足2%
我必须一试
戴斯蒙德
你要去哪
Where are you headed?
塞拉斯丁那里
Celestine's.
邦尼
Bonnie.
我还是不敢相信你给我打了电♥话♥
I'm still a little stunned you called.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我让酒吧留了两个位置
Well, I got us a couple of spots at the bar.
他们调的马提尼很出名
They're known for their martinis.
我不是来喝酒的
I'm not here to drink.
-来和新娘一起跳舞 -不
- Come dance with the bride! - No.
她必须得和一个穿红衣服的人跳舞
She has to dance with a guy in a red shirt.
你穿着红衣服
You're in a red shirt.
首先 这里是同志酒吧 不是动物园
First of all, this is a gay bar, not a zoo attraction.
哈维·米尔克可没想
Harvey Milk didn't die
国同性恋运动人士 也是美国政坛中第一位公开同性恋身份的人 后遇刺身亡
为了让你可以尽情亲吻那个舞男而死
so that you could suck face with strippers.
-谁死了 -不如你请我们喝两杯
- Who died? - Uh, w-why don't you go buy us some drinks
也许我们就会去跳舞了
and then maybe we'll dance with you.
-怎么样 -好极了
- Yas Qween? - Yaassss, Qween!
快去吧 你态度好点
Yas, Qween. Be nice.
不来这里她们就得冒被强♥奸♥的风险去普通酒吧
It's this or risk getting date-raped at a straight bar.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you see what I'm talking about now?
那就是结婚对人们的影响
That is what getting married does to people.
我们为什么要这样对自己
Why would we do that to ourselves?
因为我们彼此相爱
Because we love each other?
我们不需要用结婚去证明
We don't need to get married to prove that.
因为感觉这是被强迫的
It just... It feels forced and...
这是异性恋会做的事之类的废话
Hetero-normative, and blah, blah, blah, blah.
这话我听了一个多月了
I've been hearing this speech for over a month now,
我们为什么不能直接点
so why don't we just cut to the chase?
点头同意
Say yes.
安娜丽丝
我明晚8点在海伍德订了位
希望你们都能出席 请一定要来
你要再看手♥机♥
Or maybe I'll dump you before that
也许结婚之前我就把你甩了
for always looking at your phone.
是安娜丽丝
It's Annalise.
她让我们所有人明晚和她一起吃饭
She's making all of us get dinner with her tomorrow night.
真的吗
Oh, she is?
"我们所有人"指的是除我以外的所有人吧
Oh. By "All of us," you mean everyone but me.
你这是逃过了一劫
Be relieved.
我知道你怎么样也能逃过一劫
I know how you can get out of it.
我们私奔去维加斯
We go to Vegas and elope.
明天这个时候 我们就可以
This time tomorrow, we could be
在布兰妮尽情狂欢了
screaming our married heads off at Britney.
我情愿去和安娜丽丝吃饭
I think I'd rather get dinner with Annalise.
你真是混♥蛋♥
You're such a bitch.
我应该早点把这东西收起来的
I should've put this stuff away earlier.
因为你知道我会来
'Cause you knew I was coming?
我倒是想
I hoped.
我能说句不好听的吗
Can I say something you're not going to like?
-不 -真遗憾
- No. - Too bad.
你的一切
Everything about you,
你的眼睛 你的皮肤 你的举手投足
your eyes, your skin, the way you carry yourself...
很高兴你能来
I feel very lucky you're here.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我的错
My bad.
等一下
Just one second.
不要动
Don't move.
茜茜
Hey, CeCe!
不是吧
Oh, hell no.
谢谢你能来电♥话♥
Yeah. Thanks for calling, all right?
晚点和你说
Talk to you later.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别这么狠心
That was rude.
你对茜茜才狠心 管好你自己吧
It's rude for CeCe. You do you.
茜茜是我女儿 她住在洛杉矶
CeCe's my daughter. She lives in L.A.
我让她每晚回家之后给我打电♥话♥
I make her call every night when she gets home.
你要想的话 我打电♥话♥的时候你可以听着
Look, we can call her together if you want.
但可能会有点尴尬
But it might be kinda awkward.
过来 来吧
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表