剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
为他们的行为负责
for their own actions.
但是我们怎么能在他们幼年时
But how could we expect them to do so
扰乱了他们的生活 然后还这么要求呢
when we have hobbled them before their life has even begun?
布洛梅尔女士
Ms. Bromelle...
这间法庭欠你一个道歉
this courtroom owes you an apology.
法律把你当做罪犯而非受害者时
The law was in the wrong when it treated you like a criminal
犯下了大错
instead of a victim,
虽然我很希望能免除你
and as much as I would like to vacate
所有的犯罪史
all of your criminal history,
我所能做的只有封存你之前的定罪
the best that I can do is to seal your prior convictions.
只要你不再出现在我的法庭上
So as long as you never appear in my courtroom,
你将有资格在不披露你犯罪史的情况下
you will be eligible for assistance and jobs
寻求援助和找工作
without disclosing your criminal history.
这是法律允许范围内的重新开始
It's as much of a fresh start as the law will allow,
而这是你1968年就该得到的
the one you should've been given in 1968.
我赢了
I won.
这是我复职后的第一个案子 而且我赢了
I mean, it was my first case back, and I won it.
这就是为什么我想告诉你
That's why I wanted to tell you about it,
因为感觉很好
because it felt good.
这是好事
It was something good.
就是这样
That's all.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我没想要听你说恭喜
I-I wasn't asking you to say that.
为什么不 你做了件好事
Why not? You did a great thing here.
你给了这个女人一个全新的开始
You got this woman a fresh start.
这是政♥府♥给你的身份证
Here's your government-issued ID.
你会需要这个来找工作
You'll need it to apply for a job.
身份证
她是个职业妓♥女♥和吸毒者
She's a career prostitute and drug addict.
没有全新的开始这回事
There's no such thing as a fresh start.
给你
And here.
我不能要
I can't.
不 拿着 拿着
No, take it. Take it.
我赌我在疗程结束后打开手♥机♥
I bet you that I'll turn on my phone after this session,
会有她的语♥音♥留言
and there's gonna be a voicemail from her
说她又开始吸毒了
saying that she's back on drugs
求我把她从监狱里救出去
and begging me to come rescue her from a jail.
如果你真的相信
If you really believe that,
你不会那么努力想要赢下来
you wouldn't have fought so hard to win this.
我说了我和你赌一百 过几个月
I said I bet you 100 bucks that in couple of months,
她又会进监狱
she'll be back in jail.
你可以在这种情况下抱有希望
You know, you are allowed to feel hope in these situations.
为什么
Why?
你每天都和瘾君子打交道
You work with drug addicts every day.
你知道他们根本不会变
You know they don't change.
我就变了
I changed.
我曾经吸食海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
I was a heroin addict.
现在的我 戒干净了
Now I'm here, I'm clean.
我变了 这就是我想说的
I've changed. That's all I'm saying.
真希望你没和我说这件事
I wish you hadn't told me that.
给
Here.
证人的电♥话♥号♥码
Phone number for the eyewitness.
谢谢
Thanks.
安娜丽丝解雇了你
Annalise fired you.
也就是说你唯一的选择只有来这里
Which means your only option was to come down here
勒索丹沃 得到这份工作
and blackmail Denver for this job.
我没有勒索他
I didn't blackmail him.
那他为什么会雇安娜丽丝曾经的手下
In what world does he hire anyone who worked for Annalise?
那我算是稍微...勒索了他
So I blackmailed him... a little.
我们应该开个互助会了...
We should start our own support group --
安娜丽丝匿名会
Annalise Anonymous.
为了达到更好的效果 我们可以喝个烂醉
For therapy, we could get drunk.
那得抓紧
Not soon enough.
我当时刚从法学院毕业
I was just out of law school,
我觉得真正聪明的人都会这么做
and I thought it was what really smart people did, you know?
他们会去参加治疗 分享各自的感受
They go to therapy, they share their feelings, right?
当然了 我能说的只有刚开始工作的
Of course, only thing I could talk about was the law firm
那家律所
that I started working at.
见过卡普兰·高德律所的新实习生 废柴们
Say hello to Caplan & Gold's new interns, suckas.
天啊
Oh, my God!
西蒙进卡普兰·高德联合律所了
Simon got the Caplan & Gold job?
是的 我们现在不想谈这个话题
Yeah, we're trying not to dwell on that right now.
米凯拉呢 他们有通知她吗
What about Michaela? Did she hear from them?
有 她收到三份邀请 她就是这样的人
Yeah, she got three offers, 'cause that's who she is --
一个和废物约会的学霸
an awesome badass dating a pathetic loser
-而那个废物却被这种小人给激怒 -放松
- who let some nut-sniffer get under his skin. - Relax.
我们俩和劳拉就去为奥利工作
You and me and Laurel will just go work for Oli.
女士们先生们
Hello, ladies and gents.
汉普顿信息服务公♥司♥
Hampton I.T. Services --
满足所有电脑技术需求
for all of your computer and technology needs.
-米凯拉 -天啊 你听说了吗
- Michaela! - Oh, my God. Did you hear?
我收到了三份工作邀请 太棒了
I got three offers, which is amazing!
我真是太厉害了
I am amazing!
你必须接受卡普兰·高德联合律所的工作
You have to take the Caplan & Gold job.
我已经接受了 他们工资最高
I already did. They pay the most.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你为什么这么关心
Why do you care so much?
卡普兰·高德联合律所代理我父亲
Caplan & Gold is the firm that represents my father.
那就让他帮你打个电♥话♥就行
Oh, then just have him make a call for you.
不 我不想让他这么做
No, I don't want him to.
为什么
Why not?
因为他杀了韦斯
Because he killed Wes.
你说什么
What did you just say?
我爸爸杀了韦斯
My father killed Wes,
我要你帮我对付他
and you're gonna help me take him down.
我不愿意敞开心扉 我的治疗师也看出来了
I wouldn't open up, and my therapist could see that.
所以他对我敞开了心扉
So then he opened up to me --
开始分享他的人生
started sharing things about his life.
他教我如何分享
He taught me how to share,
那真的有用
and it worked.
我就开始说了
I started talking --
我说了很多
I mean really talking --
感觉真的很棒
and it felt so nice.
然后他成了我丈夫
And then he became my husband.
-护士说在她体内发现了药物 -什么药物
- Nurse said they found drugs in her system. - What drugs?
告诉我孩子呢
Tell me where the baby is.
两个半月后
两个半月后
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?!
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?!
这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你到底在哪里
Where the hell are you?
她醒了
She's awake.
快给我接电♥话♥
Answer the damn phone!
地检办公室的
D.A.'s office.
我是马♥克♥思♥维尔 易斯顿酒店的
Maxwell here. I've got another update
犯罪现场有新的发现
on the crime scene at the Easton Hotel.
经理确认房♥间登记在
The manager confirmed the room is registered
安娜丽丝·基廷名下
to Annalise Keating.
目前还未找到基廷女士
We're still trying to locate Ms. Keating,
但是警方正在搜查房♥间
but a search is currently going on in the room.
找到了一把枪...
One item of interest found is a gun...
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表