剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
可不是在保护一次又一次
to protect the person who's saved your ass
拯救你的那个人
time and time again.
我是想保护你们所有人
I'm trying to protect all of you.
那不是你的责任
That's not your responsibility.
从你都没意识到你把
Apparently it is when you can't see
未出生的孩子置于危险时起就是我的责任了
that you're putting your unborn child's life at risk.
劳拉都不会去那个派对
Laurel's not even going to the party.
那西蒙呢
Well, what about Simon?
韦斯的母亲是个移♥民♥
Wes's mother was an immigrant.
你觉得他会放任你们陷害移♥民♥吗
You really think he'd be okay with you now framing one?
事实上 这能帮他拿到签证
Actually, this could help him get his visa.
什么
What?
理论上说 我们陷害他是告发者
Technically, we're framing him as a whistleblower,
这能帮他拿到S5签证
which could help him get his S-5 visa.
他只要和检察长达成协议就行
He'd just need to make a deal with the Attorney General.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about right now!
好了 先喘口气
All right, let's just breathe.
你很生气 这能理解
You're pissed off, understandably.
对 这房♥间里我最生气的人
Yeah, and you're the person that I'm the most pissed off at
就是你
in this room right now!
就是因为这样安娜丽丝才恨你
This is why Annalise hates you.
你永远长不大 永远不吸取教训
You never grow up, you never learn.
你只不过是个
All you are is this little boy
想费尽心机哄妈咪开心的小男孩
that'll do anything to make Mommy happy.
唯一不同的是 劳拉现在是妈咪了
The only difference now is Mommy's Laurel
而不是安娜丽丝
instead of Annalise!
-天啊 放开他 -你在做什么
- Oh, my God! Get off! - What are you doing?!
-放手 -天啊
- Let go! - Oh, my God!
-放开他 -放手 放开他
- Get off! - Let go! Get off him!
弗兰克 放手
Frank, let go!
-上帝啊 -放手
- Oh, my God! - Let go of him!
上帝啊
My God.
我很抱歉一直瞒着你 康纳尔
I am sorry that we didn't tell you, Connor.
我希望我们都能安然无恙
I just want us all to be safe.
你们为什么就是不明白
Why is that so hard to understand?
没有人是安全的 康纳尔
None of us are safe, Connor!
你难道不记得韦斯尸体的样子了
Do you not remember what Wes' body looked like
在那个地下室里 你还按压他的肋骨
in that basement when you cracked his ribs
想给他做心肺复苏
when you were trying to give him CPR?!
是的 那是我爸爸做的
Yeah, my father did that to him!
然后你骗了我们几个月
And then you lied to us for all these months.
你告诉我你恨你自己
You told me you hated yourself so much
你愿意做任何事来补偿我
that you would want to do anything to make it up to me.
现在你的机会来了
Well, now's your chance.
你不用帮忙
You don't have to help.
别插手就行
You just have to do nothing.
求你了
Please...
谁的电♥话♥
Who is it?
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我来的路上给她留了言
I left her a message on the way here.
-把电♥话♥给我 -别这样 小沃什
- Give me the phone. - Don't do it, Walshy.
-想想你在干什么 -别接
- Just think about what you're doing. - Please do not pick up.
有什么事
What do you need?
我能听到你呼吸 康纳尔
I can hear you breathing, Connor.
抱歉
Sorry, uh...
这周末需要我为集体诉讼案准备些什么吗
Do you need me to do any work on the class-action this weekend?
不 这周末休息吧
No, let's take the weekend off.
我们该休息一下了
We deserve it.
我说真的
I mean it.
没什么大事就别联♥系♥了
No calls or texts unless it's a disaster.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢你 -别
- Thank you so much. - Don't.
要是出了什么意外 我立刻就告诉她
The minute something goes wrong, I'm calling her.
不会有什么意外的
Nothing's gonna go wrong.
如果出了我会知道的
Well, I'll know if it does
因为我也要去那个派对
because I'm gonna go to the party now.
康纳尔
Connor...
不 别说了 亚设是米凯拉的伴
No, no, no, Asher's Michaela's plus one,
我就是他的伴
and I'm gonna be his.
我说真的
I'm serious.
如果感觉不对
If anything feels off,
我会立刻终止行动
I'm pulling the plug.
这酒酒劲太弱
Those pours are weak.
我们要让大家都喝醉
We want people drunk.
去把酒杯加满
Fill them to the brim.
小泰泰来了
T-Bird, incoming.
看看谁带小伙伴来了
Look who brought a plus one.
他非逼我带他来
He bullied me into bringing him.
只有这样我才能当面向这位女士表示祝贺
Only so I could properly celebrate the woman of the hour.
我听说这次全是你的功劳
I hear this deal was all you.
你把他训练得很好
You've trained him well.
而你的女朋友可是在短时间内
And your girlfriend's an all-star
搞定这个派对的大明星
for pulling this off last-minute.
我知道 有什么是她做不到的
I know. Is there anything she can't do?
现在我只要把这个演讲搞定
Now I just need to get this speech over with
就可以放松紧张的神经 好好玩玩了
so I can ditch these nerves and actually have some fun.
你去应酬时我可以帮你拿着包
I can hold your clutch while you mingle.
这可是麦昆的名牌包
This is a McQueen.
只有我才能拿着
Only I hold it.
真的吗 这包看起来跟你的裙子不太搭
Oh, really? It kind of clashes with the dress a little.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他在开玩笑
He's kidding!
当然了
Totally!
我有时候就是会这么讨人嫌
I'm a jerk like that sometimes.
好了 该让董事会跪舔我一回了
All right, time to let the board kiss my ass for once.
失陪了
Excuse me.
唐纳德
Donald.
太明显了吧
Obvious much?
就像你的办法成了似的
It's not like your plan worked.
她没拿到
She didn't get it.
很好 就这样到次为止吧
Good, let's call this whole thing off.
康纳尔 别这样
Connor, please.
你是要责怪我吗
Are you about to scold me?
说了好几个星期谎的人
Because the guy who's been lying for weeks
可没资格抱怨
doesn't get to complain right now.
你也骗了我
You lied to me, too.
怎么骗你了
How so?
你♥爸♥爸说我们不合适
Your dad said we weren't right for each other,
你却没有告诉我
and you never told me.
我在替你着想
I was protecting your feelings.
我也是一样的初衷
I was doing the exact same thing for you.
奥利弗说的对
Oliver's right.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
不管你们在争什么
Whatever you two are fighting about,
我站奥利弗这边
I side with Oliver.
没事 我们没在争
Uh, okay, we weren't fighting.
你的伴呢 西蒙
Where's your date, Simon?
你妈有些忙
Your mom was busy.
被这么多心知肚明你是个失败者的
Hey, what's it feel like to be around so many successful people
成功人士环绕着是什么感觉
knowing that you'll never be one of them?
相信我 我现在可不想体会你的感受
Trust me, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now.
好了 这是工作聚会
Okay, this is a work function,
为什么不能表现的像个成年人
so why don't we try acting like adults.
成年人得要有工作
Adults have jobs.
现在不同情童入缓遣的孩子了吧
So much for empathizing with the DACA kid.
今晚我可不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy here tonight.
拷贝心宿二文件到我的文档
心宿二科技员工的离奇死亡
心宿二科技员工死亡
心宿二科技
告密者喜赢140万奖金并重拾工作
艾萨克帮我意识到了
Isaac helped me see it, that all of this,
我们为对方做的所有疯狂的事
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表