剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
but I've never had a student with half the strength
能有你出庭时一半的坚强
that you showed me up on that stand.
而你这么多年一直出入法庭
And you've spent years in and out of the courtrooms.
你知道和律师打交道是什么样
You know what it's like dealing with lawyers.
我觉得你也能成为律师
I think you can be one.
我是个服务员
I'm a waitress.
所以呢
So?
你可以摆脱这种生活
You could leave this life.
我在你这么大时就这么做了 看看现在的我
I did at your age, and look at me.
你可以的 我会帮你的
You can do this. I'll help you.
-你好 -你有一通来自
- Hello? - You have a collect call
费城县监狱的犯人打来的付费电♥话♥
from an inmate at Philadelphia County Prison.
如果同意接通 请按1
To accept this call, press 1.
我是克劳蒂亚 我们同意了
It's Claudia. We in.
我 吉吉 露娜 我们一帮人
Me, Gigi, Luna, a whole bunch of us.
有多少人
How many?
大概15人
Around 15.
如果你没弄好这件事
So if you mess this up,
我们一帮疯女人跟你没完
a whole bunch of wack-ass sisters is comin' for you.
宝刀未老
I still got it.
你有一通来自
You have a collect call
费城县监狱的犯人打来的付费电♥话♥
from an inmate at - Philadelphia County Prison.
如果同意接通 请按1
To accept this call, press 1.
基廷女士 我是艾芙琳·帕克
Ms. Keating, it's Evelyn Park.
我不能加入你的集体诉讼
I can't sign on with your lawsuit anymore.
-为什么 -说实话
- Why? - Honestly?
地检来的那位女士给我提出了更好的条件
The D.A. lady offered me a better deal.
跟你说了
I'm telling you --
安娜丽丝·基廷有一个多月没来了
Annalise Keating hasn't been here in over a month.
你还想看看我中午吃了什么吗
You want to see what I had for lunch, too?
我想看看监控录像
I would like to see what's on those security cameras.
因为你告的是州长 这一切
Because you're suing the Governor, this all
肯定会影响到你的假释
but guarantees you could be jeopardizing your parole.
她有没有告诉你她因为酗酒
Did she tell you she almost got disbarred
差点被吊销律师执照
for alcoholism?
曼纽尔 我为了拿回执照全力以赴
Manuel, I fought to get my license back,
我也会为你全力以赴的
and I'll fight for you, too.
她这么做不是为了你
She's not doing this for you.
而是为了拯救自己岌岌可危的事业
She's doing it to salvage her failing career.
这对我个人没有任何利益可言 莫里斯先生
I have nothing personal to gain, Mr. Morris.
两年你觉得怎么样
How does two years sound?
我可以让你监外就业
I'll get you work release.
提早假释
Early parole.
我的本意是想做点好事
I was trying to do something good.
跟你我之间的恩怨无关
This wasn't about me and you.
你所做的一切都是为了自己
Everything you ever do is for yourself.
这不是我当时帮助你的理由
That's not why I helped you.
你帮助我是因为愧疚
You helped me because of your guilt.
不 邦尼
No. Bonnie.
我帮助你
I helped you...
是因为我看到了
...because I saw you...
你我是一样的人
...that we were the same.
我们不一样
We're not the same.
所以你永远都不会理解我
And that's what you've never understood.
你把我变成了你
You made me into you.
至少是试图这么做
Or you tried.
所以你把我带回家
And so you brought home
把那个悲伤 废物一样
the sad, trashy, abused girl
被虐待的女孩 打扮成你的样子
and dressed her up like you.
直到你意识到她永远不可能变成你想要的样子
Until you realized that she would never be who you wanted,
你就把她扔到大街上
so you just threw her out into the streets
就好像她跟其他实习生没区别
like she was just another intern --
就好像她为你做过的一切都毫无意义
like everything she'd ever done for you meant nothing,
-因为她一文不值 -你不需要我
- because she's nothing. - You don't need me.
不需要
You don't.
或许你从来都不需要我
And maybe you never did.
你错了
You're wrong.
你对我而言不是一文不值
I never saw you as nothing.
在我眼里你也从来不是废物
You were never trash in my eyes.
再看看你都做了什么
And now look at what you've done.
看看你都做了什么
Look at what you've done!
你可以摆脱这种生活 我会帮你的
You could leave this life. And I'll help you.
他不是个好人 安娜丽丝
He is not a good man, Annalise.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
不
No.
你根本不懂怎么爱别人
You don't know how to love anyone.
而不是在冰冷的牢门后面用床单上吊自杀时
And you're not hanging from a bedsheet behind some metal bars,
你再告诉我 我不爱你
then you tell me that I don't love you.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
不 你没必要这样
No. You don't have to do this.
你对我而言不是一文不值
I never saw you as nothing.
在我眼里你也从来不是废物
You were never trash in my eyes.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
说出来的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to say that?
很痛苦
It hurts.
为什么
Why?
因为我想她
'Cause I miss her.
我想那房♥子
I miss the house.
你来了
You found it.
你好 邦尼 我是山姆
Hi, Bonnie. I'm Sam.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's so nice to finally meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
我想我们的家
I miss our family.
她让我有安全感
She made me feel safe.
即使在我恨她的时候
Even when I hated her.
现在他们知道我在干什么 接下来就更难了
It's gonna be even harder now that they know what I'm doing.
你告诉我是因为...
And you're telling me because...?
我需要帮助
I need help.
你需要赶紧振作起来 做点实事
And you need to get off your ass and do something.
我只有她一个人
I didn't have anyone until her.
然后她就这么把我踢开
Then she just threw it away.
2016年4月2日
看看这日期
Look at the date. Right there.
律所在特伦特·斯托克顿死前一周
C&G sent a cease-and-desist letter to Trent Stockton
给他发了停终令
a week before he died.
他本来想曝光心宿二的事
He was gonna blow the whistle on Antares,
于是我父亲杀了他
so my father killed him.
因为他打听了不该打听的事
For sticking his nose where it didn't belong.
天啊 万一有人认为
Oh, my God. What if someone thinks
是泰根看的那封信怎么办
that Tegan's the one that accessed that letter?
-她可能会被开除 -开除
- She could get fired! - Fired?
-我们命都快没了 -你们反应过度了
- W-we could get killed here. - You're overreacting.
-不 我这是正常人的反应 -你
- No, I'm reacting like a sane person. - You --
亚设打电♥话♥来了 别说话
Asher's calling. Shut up.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
弗兰克考完法学院入学考试后太累不想喝酒
Frankie was too tired to get drinks after his LSAT.
我们晚餐一起吗
You want to meet for dinner?
我还在办公室
I'm still at the office.
泰根明天有个重要的报告
Tegan has a huge presentation tomorrow.
我喜欢你那么努力的样子 宝贝
Well, I love that you're working so hard, boo.
谢谢 宝贝 再见
Thanks, baby. Bye.
我内心中有一部分是想相信她
And part of me wants to believe her,
她终于想改变了
that she wants to finally change,
因此才提出集体诉讼
that that's what the class action was about.
但她为什么不能和我一起
But why can't she do that with me?
我知道该怎么帮她
I-I know how to help her.
这正是我要提出集体诉讼所需要的东西
It's what I needed to file a class-action suit.
我们都遭到过侵犯
And we both were abused.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表