剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
根本停不下来
Can't stop, won't stop.
汉普顿信息服务公♥司♥
Hampton I.T. Services.
我是内特 想赚钱吗
It's Nate. Feel like making some money?
安娜丽丝·基廷的手♥机♥
很抱歉 我找不到什么信息
I'm sorry. I can't really find anything.
查下她的语♥音♥留言
Check her voice memos.
-我查过了 -你撒谎
- I did. - You're lying.
你不是刚才还很想要这份工作吗
Weren't you just begging for this job?
你没说是要黑安娜丽丝
That was when it wasn't hacking Annalise.
她为了赢官司要你做过无数次这样的事了
She's had you do this a million times to win cases.
这有一点不同
This is a little different.
她根本不尊重你
She didn't even respect you enough
连解雇你都不是当面的 奥利弗
to fire you to your face, Oliver.
缓存里有一条删掉的昨天的语♥音♥留言
There's a deleted voice memo from yesterday in her cache.
播出来
Play it.
如果你跟我说的还是这十二年来
I can't help you if you tell me
你一直在说的谎话 那我帮不了你
the same lies you've been telling for the last 12 years.
我们争执的原因是马蒂森
We got into a fight about Madison.
你女儿
Is that your daughter?
金姆说孩子不是我的
Kym told me she wasn't mine.
卡特先生 马蒂森出生后你有什么感觉
Mr. Carter, how did you feel after Madison was born?
我很开心
I was happy.
在有了马蒂森之前我从未发现我想当一名父亲
I never realized I wanted to be a dad until I met Madison.
那金姆呢
And Kym?
她常卧床不起
She stayed in bed a lot.
都不怎么吃东西
Barely ate.
你找医生咨♥询♥过产后忧郁症吗
Did you see a therapist about postpartum depression?
没有
No.
我们那里
We're not from the type of place
没听过这种事
where people talk about stuff like that.
但现在我知道是怎么回事了 金姆自残
But knowing what happened, you know, Kym hurting herself...
希望我那时能做点什么让她好过一点
I wish I'd done something to help her feel better.
我问完了
Your witness.
法官阁下 联邦政♥府♥请求
Your Honor, the Commonwealth would like to request
卡特先生完成亲子鉴定
Mr. Carter submit to a paternity test.
有何理由
On what grounds?
理由是卡特先生隐瞒了
That Mr. Carter is hiding the fact
他不是马蒂森的生父这一事实
that he is not Madison's biological father.
-反对 -这难道不是
- Objection! - Isn't that the real reason
你和金姆那晚争吵的真正原因吗
why you and Kym were fighting that night?
法官阁下 有什么证据能证明他所说的话
Judge, what evidence does he have to support any of this?!
所以你就把她推下楼摔死她吗
That's why you pushed her to her death!
-请删掉这句话 法官阁下 -不是的
- Strike that from the record, Your Honor! - No!
莫德罗先生 够了
Mr. Modrow, enough!
因为马蒂森是别的男人的孩子
Because Madison is another man's child!
别听他说 马蒂森
Don't listen to him, Madison.
本 住嘴
Ben, stop!
你还是我的宝贝 听见没
You're still my girl, you hear me?
本 不要说了
Ben, stop!
我爱你 马蒂森
I love you, Madison.
所以是真的
So it's true.
你和邦尼在玩过家家吗
You and Bonnie are playing house?
二货脸告诉你的
Doucheface tell you that?
他还说他在帮你学习
He said he was helping you study, too.
我很闲
I got a lot of time on my hands.
我一直都想给你打电♥话♥ 劳拉
I've been wanting to call you, Laurel.
为什么没打呢
Why didn't you?
因为我觉得你并不想我这么做
'Cause I didn't think you wanted me to.
我错了吗
Am I wrong?
我需要你说服邦尼雇我为实习生
I need you to convince Bonnie to hire me as her intern.
-她不会同意的 -你问问她
- She's not gonna do that. - Just ask.
-再说你也并不想在那工作 -我想
- You don't want to work there, anyway. - I do, too.
那里都是呆子
They're a bunch of chowderheads.
要是你不帮我
I am going to become
我就会成为你预测的那个背离本心的
that sad mommy sell-out you predicted
可悲的母亲
if you don't help me.
我们第一次见面时 你说
First time we met, you said
我会为了做好母亲而放弃我的事业
that I was going to give up my career to become a mom.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我在班里垫底 我没有实习 而且...
I'm at the bottom of my class, I have no internship, and...
我怀孕了
there's this.
新女朋友
New girlfriend?
算是吧
Pretty much.
喂
Hey.
我们需要你和你的肉丸 现在就要
Yeah, we need you, and we need your meatballs, stat.
一切都会好的
It's going to be fine.
等本案回到我手上就会好的
Oh, it will be when I get this case back.
不 我能处理
No, I can handle this.
这不再围绕你了 这事关本
It's not about you anymore. It's about Ben.
何不把自负放到一边 把案子还我
So, why don't you put your ego aside and give me back the case?
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
你先上车
Get in your car.
我明白你为何这么做 我让你生不如死
I get why you'd do this. I put you through hell.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
而你 想恨我就恨吧
But you, hate me if you want,
但别因为自己难过就去毁了别人的生活
but don't ruin a man's life because your feelings got hurt.
我没接触你的案子
I'm not on your case.
你想没想过要是那女孩这样发现真♥相♥
Did you ever think about how that girl would feel
会作何感想
finding out the truth like this?
冷静点
Hey, calm down.
你永远无法将情感与工作分离开
You could never separate your emotions from your job.
-那是你 不是我 -走开吧
- That's you right now, not me. - Walk away.
所以你一直是个糟糕的律师
That's what always made you a bad lawyer.
你被打败了 就接受不了
You got beat, and you can't take it.
我告诉你 我能把你痛扁一顿
I'll tell you, I'll beat your ass.
怎么样
How about that?!
你输定了
You're so lost!
-你给丹沃跪下... -乞求一份工作吧
- You got on your knees for Denver... - Beg for a job!
你先上车
Get in your car!
都是我♥干♥的 安娜丽丝
It was all me, by the way, Annalise.
屁
Bull!
我不会把案子给你的 弗吉尼亚
I'm not giving you my case, Virginia!
喂 是安娜丽丝·基廷吗
Hello? Is this Annalise Keating?
是我
Yes!
这里是县停尸房♥
I'm calling from the County morgue.
我们相信你能帮我们确认一具尸体的身份
We have reason to believe you can help us identify a body.
基廷女士
Ms. Keating?
你认识这位女士吗
Do you recognize this woman?
她是我的委托人
She was my client.
女王回来了
The Queen is back!
你想拯救我
You want to save me?
就回到我十三岁那时候去
Go back to when I was 13!
贾斯敏·布洛梅尔
Jasmine Bromelle.
怎么回事
What happened?
还未做尸检 但你也看见那些针眼了...
No autopsy yet, but you can see the track marks, so...
警♥察♥在小巷里发现的她
Police found her in an alley.
那地方有很多吸毒过量的瘾君子
There's been a slew of O.D.S in the area.
都柏林 利马 马德里
Dublin, Lima, Madrid,
布鲁塞尔 新加坡 新德里 约翰尼斯堡
Brussels, Singapore, New Delhi, Johannesburg...
别忘了基加利
Don't forget about Kigali.
我父亲还搜刮卢旺达的矿产
My father pillages Rwanda for minerals,
所以他让律所在那里设了一间小办公室
so he made C&G set up a tiny office there.
我们别在这谈这些
Okay, we are not talking about this here.
那孩子呢
What about the baby?
等他长大后
What am I going to tell him
-我该怎么告诉他父亲的事 -别说了
- about his father when he grows up? - Stop.
我该怎么告诉他 他被杀害了
How am I going to say he was murdered
我却对此无动于衷
and I did nothing about it?
聊什么呢 姑娘们
What's the gossip, girls?
我不想策划的产前派对
Her baby shower I don't want to plan.
我可以策划派对
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表