剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
他来这里干什么
What is he doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟他说我是你的无痛分娩教练
Oh, I told him I'm your Lamaze coach now.
-什么 -就这么说吧
- What? - Just go with it.
你也是
You too.
想宠溺孩子
Figured it's never too early
什么时候都不算早
to start spoiling the kid rotten.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
真贴心
That's so sweet.
-你需要什么吗 -不需要
- Uh, do you need something? - Uh, no.
不必了 我只是来打招呼
No, I, uh, just came by to say hi,
我知道有点奇怪
which I know is kind of weird,
但是我只想让你知道我在这里
but, um, I just want to let you know that I'm here
如果 米凯拉工作太忙
if, uh, Michaela's ever too busy with work.
我可以做你的生产打气小能手
And I can be your, uh, birth buddy on deck
给你做足部按♥摩♥或安装婴儿床
or foot massager or crib-putter-together-er.
我真没事
I'm really okay.
你当然会这么说 你那么独♥立♥
Of course you'd say that. You're so independent.
关键是如果你需要帮助我就在这里
Ah, point being I'm here if you need any extra help
或者只是作为你哭泣的肩膀
or just, like, a shoulder to cry on.
我知道我不可能取代韦斯
I mean, I know I can never be Wes, but, uh...
我可以试试
I can try.
谢谢 亚设
Thanks, Asher.
而且我很擅长看孩子
Plus, I'm really good with babies.
可能因为我身上有奶味什么的
I think it's my, uh, milky scent or something.
她真的把我搞晕了
She just confuses the hell out of me.
我本想恨她 结果她像戴安娜王妃一样
It's like I want to hate her, but then she goes off
冲整个检察官办公室发火
on the entire D.A.'s office like Diana freaking Prince,
又让我很爱她
and I love her.
你该见识一下的
You should have seen it.
丹沃都要尿裤子了
Denver was practically pooping his pants.
她绝对不止一个场合
She's definitely almost made me poop my pants
吓得我要尿裤子
on more than one occasion.
太棒了
It was so great.
你知道还有什么也很棒吗
You know what else is kinda great?
-什么 -你开心
- What? - You sound happy.
如果我知道
Like, if I had known that
跟安娜丽丝一起会让你这么开心
hanging out with Annalise would make you feel this way,
几周前我就送你去和她玩了
I would have dropped you off to play with her weeks ago.
少来
Shut up.
工作如何
How's work?
你知道 很典型的无聊IT工作
Oh, you know, it's just your typical, boring I.T. stuff.
没人会公开在这里发脾气
No one really throws public temper tantrums in this office.
我要挂了
I should go.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I'm thinking?
亚设可能认识不少法官
Asher probably knows a lot of judges,
或者他爸爸肯定认识
or, you know, at least his dad did.
如果你觉得可以 我去找他谈谈
So I could go talk to him if you think that's a good idea.
这主意很糟糕
It's a terrible idea.
抱歉 我也没看你想出什么好办法
Well, I'm sorry. I don't hear you pitching any gems.
有一个 吃冰淇淋
Here's one. Let's eat.
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
你想回家就回去吧
You can go home if you want.
我还要处理一些文件 但是
I still have to some filing to do, but...
我想你或许需要这个
...I thought you might need this.
我知道你从不在办公室放琴酒
I know you don't keep gin in the office
-不然你会喝 -我会喝
- because you'll drink it. - I'll drink it.
我知道你的一切细节
I know everything about you.
真变♥态♥
It's creepy.
但去拿个杯子吧
But go grab a glass.
你拿这个代替喝酒
Is this what you do now instead of drink?
总比和陌生人上♥床♥好
It's better than sleeping with strangers.
是吗
Is it?
你跟奥利弗好点了吗
Are you and Oliver doing better?
谁说我们不好了
Who says we weren't?
那天晚上是谁来
You came in here the other night
说你差点"上"了别人
saying that you almost "boned" another guy.
但我没有
But I didn't.
那是我爸的错
It was my dad's fault.
他跟我说他觉得我们不合适
He told me that he doesn't think we're right for each other,
我还真听进去了
and I guess that just got in my head.
我太蠢了 我知道
It's stupid. I know.
不 蠢的是你父亲
No. What's stupid is your father.
他跟你才不合适
He's the one not right for you.
我很佩服你在法学院上学期间
I'm impressed you can maintain a relationship
还能谈恋爱
while you're in law school.
我那时候太忙了
I was always too busy.
我也不觉得简单
I'm not saying it's easy,
特别是亚设最近特别黏人
especially with Asher being so needy lately.
他只是很想你
He just misses you.
别觉得理应如此 不然你最后会跟我一样
Don't take that for granted, or else you'll end up like me.
我只想跟你一样
All I want is to end up like you.
小心
Careful.
我因为这份工作放弃了人生中最棒的性生活
I gave up the best sex of my life for this job.
性生活的地位被过誉了
Sex is overrated.
等你长时间没有性生活了再说这话
Say that when you haven't had any for awhile.
她是谁
Who was she?
你已经来了啊
There she is.
我还以为我很早呢
And here I thought I was early.
-你说这事很重要 -是的
- You said it was important. - It is.
我有个很棒的消息
I have some fantastic news.
先生 我们需要一瓶香槟
Sir, we're gonna need some champagne.
我明天有个很重要的考试 爸爸
I have a really big test tomorrow, Dad.
一杯又没关系
One glass won't hurt.
法官觉得我不适合担任
The judge doesn't think that I'm the right lawyer
集体诉讼的律师
for the class action.
他错了
Well, he's wrong.
是吗
Is he?
最适合的人就是你
If anyone's right for this, it's you.
我不需要你给我鼓气
You know what? I don't need a cheerleader.
你明显需要
Apparently, you do.
你今天再次手撕了丹沃
You ripped Denver a new one today.
太精彩了
It was awesome.
我要是录下来就好了
I mean, I wish I had taped it.
视频肯定会 肯定会火
It would have -- It would have gone viral.
我最不想这样了
That's the last thing I need.
听我说
Just listen to me.
你比其他任何人都知道
You, out of anyone, know what it feels like
含冤入狱的感觉
to be throw into jail for a crime you didn't commit.
还有谁比你更适合为那些人抗争呢
So who better to fight for these people?
先跟我说说学校里的事
Tell me about school first.
学校还是老样子
School's the same.
怎么了
What's going on?
你很快就会很有钱了 劳拉
You're about to be very rich, Laurel.
我们已经很有钱了
We're already rich.
不 我说的有钱
No, I mean rich...
意思是无论是你还是你的孩子
as in neither you nor your children
还是你孩子的孩子都不用再担心钱的事
nor your children's children will ever have to worry again.
我爱过柯拉...
I loved Cora...
不仅仅是因为性生活
not just for the sex.
但我更爱我的工作
But I love my job more
尤其是像今天这样的日子
especially on a day like today.
我想问这是什么意思 但我感觉你不能说
I'd ask what that means, but I have a feeling you can't tell me.
如果你告诉任何一个人
If you say a word to anyone,
我会亲自把你灭口
I will personally slit your throat.
心宿二要上市了
Antares is going public.
在他们正式公布之前还是要低调
It's on the D.L. until they make an announcement.
上市前 任何负面消息都可能破坏此交易
Any bad press before that, and it could tank the whole deal --
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表