剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Stop.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
昨晚的事不是你引起的
whatever happened last night wasn't triggered by you.
真的吗
Really?
这么说我不在的时候妈妈也会走来走去地
So Mama walks around talking about burning down the house
说着要把房♥子烧了吗
even when I'm not here?
我是护士 好吗
I'm a nurse, okay?
我知道痴呆症是怎么回事 那个不是
I know how dementia works, and that ain't it.
我没有钱了 塞拉斯丁
I don't have the money, Celestine.
什么
What?
山姆的姐姐起诉我要收回房♥子
Sam's sister's suing me for the house.
冻结了保险金
It froze the insurance payout.
没关系
That's okay.
咱们饭碗还在
We've still got our jobs.
这点我也拿不准了
I don't know if that's true anymore.
被捕时检出我体内有酒精
They found alcohol in my blood when I was arrested.
可能会吊销我的律师执照
I might be disbarred.
就因为喝多了酒
Because you had a little too much to drink?
当时我正处于查看阶段
I was on probation at the time.
查看什么
For what?
酗酒状况
Drinking.
换我经历你的生活 我也会借酒消愁
I'd be drinking too if I had your life.
爸爸呢
Where's Daddy?
五金店
Hardware store.
过不了多久 我就连独♥立♥自理
Pretty soon enough I won't be able to use the restroom
上个卫生间都不成了
without setting off a bell.
你什么想法 妈妈
What do you want, Mama?
你想住哪儿
Where do you want to live?
你宁愿在这儿跟爸爸住吗
Would you rather stay here with Daddy?
我的想法无关紧要
Doesn't matter what I want.
那是唯一紧要的
Well, that's the only thing that matters.
不是
It doesn't.
妈妈 如果你生我的气
Mama, I'm not gonna be able to leave here
我是无法离开这里的
if I know you're upset with me.
安娜梅
Anna Mae,
听我说
I want you to hear me...
好好听着
and I want you to hear me well...
因为没搞清楚状况的是你
...because you're the one who's confused right now.
我行将就木
I'm going away.
你知道
You know it.
我也知道
I know it.
我心智渐失
My mind's going.
所以无论我是死是活 都无关紧要
So whether I live or die, it's not about me.
关键在于你 你父亲
It's what you want, your father wants,
-还有你姐姐的想法 -不对
- what your sister wants. - That is not true.
听听你的话
I mean, listen to you right now.
你脑子多清楚啊
You're clear-headed,
有时甚至比我们都清楚
sometimes more than any of us.
但下次你来探望的时候呢
And next time you come to visit?
再下一次呢
And the time after that?
安娜梅 你过得不容易
Anna Mae, what happened to you is not right.
我也经历过失去
I've had my share of loss, too.
但没有人
No one...
宝贝女儿啊
...my sweet baby girl,
没有人应该失去那么多
should lose as much as you have lost.
妈妈是在努力
What Mama's trying to do
保护你不要再失去
is to protect you from losing any more.
但还是在发生
But it's happening.
你正慢慢失去我
You're losing me.
你慢慢失去我 而且
You're losing me, and there's nothing...
无力回天
you can do to stop it from happening.
我们只能准备就绪 免得
The best thing for us to do is to prepare ourselves
来得太突然
so it won't be a surprise.
我做不到
I can't.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会尽可能多捱几年
I'll stay as long as I can.
我保证 我会尽可能长久地陪你
I promise you I will hold on to me for as long as I can,
我希望你
and what I want is for you...
也要撑下去
to hold on to you too.
我们今天开始取消安娜丽丝·基廷律师
Today we begin the disbarment proceedings
执业资格的审理程序
for Attorney Annalise Keating.
本次听证之缘由在于基廷女士
This hearing arises out of a violation
违反强制查看要求
of a previously imposed probation
该要求禁止她用药及饮酒
that prohibited Ms. Keating from using any drugs or alcohol.
没有钥匙她就无法出门
She can't leave the room if she doesn't have a key.
我知道并不理想 但是
I know it's not ideal but --
交给你了
This one's on you.
如果她自残或伤人
If she hurts herself or someone else,
你要负责照顾她
it's your job to take care of her.
假如你又喝过了头
'Cause if I find out that you've had one too many drinks,
假如你睡得昏沉没听到铃♥声♥
if you slept through that damn bell...
保护好她
Just keep her safe.
我放弃了好吗 够了
I give up, okay? Enough.
关于克莱德
I'm sorry...
对你做的事 我很抱歉
for what Clyde did to you.
我下飞机给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when my plane lands.
警方报告显示
Police reports state
基廷女士于11月3日晚上
Ms. Keating violated this probation
违反了强制查看条例
on the night of November 3rd.
我明晚8点在海伍德订了位
望你们都能出席 请一定要来
被捕当晚
On the night of her arrest,
基廷女士喝醉了
Ms. Keating was found to be intoxicated.
化验结果显示 其血液酒精含量为0.15
Lab tests showed a blood alcohol content of 0.15,
由此导致了此次取消执业资格听证会
thereby triggering this disbarment hearing.
我们现在将听取
We'll now hear arguments
对纪律委员会取消基廷女士执业资格的反驳
on why this Board should not disbar Ms. Keating.
温特波顿女士 律师方面是否准备了陈词
Ms. Winterbottom, has counsel prepared a statement?
是的
We have.
我们认为所提到那晚基廷女士的
It's our firm belief that Ms. Keating's lab results
化验结果并不可靠
on the night in question are unreliable
有可能被负责此案的助理检察官
as they may have been tampered with
-动过手脚 -邦尼
- by the A.D.A. handling the case. - Bonnie.
指控正确无误
The allegations are correct.
-安娜丽丝 -那天晚上我喝醉了 没错
- Annalise. - I was drunk that night. It's true.
我家着火了
My house burned down, and as a result,
我失去了拥有的一切
I lost everything that I owned.
但那些都不重要 因为有人失去了生命
None of it matters, though, because a life was lost too.
我的学生 韦斯·吉宾斯 在我家自杀了
My student, Wes Gibbins, took his life at my home.
我每天醒来
And I wake up every day
都会想着一位有着巨大潜力的
knowing that a young man with so much potential,
最需要我的年轻人
who needed me the most,
因为我决定去喝酒而丧生了
died because I decided to take a drink.
从那以后我再也没喝过酒
I have not had a drink since.
我每天都尽全力不让自己碰酒
I've worked very hard to stay sober,
我会继续这样做
and I will continue to do so
我会参加互助会 做心理咨♥询♥
by going to AA meetings, seeing a counselor.
基廷女士 你强制查看的条件是
Ms. Keating, the conditions of your probation
你将再也不能且不会喝酒了
were that you could and would not drink again.
-我知道 -你当面答应了我
- I know. - You agreed, to my face,
一旦复发 你将被取消执业资格
that we were to disbar you if you relapsed.
如果你这样做 我就什么都没有了
And if you do that, I will have nothing.
我已经失去了一切
I've lost everything.
我的家 我的丈夫 我的名誉和教学生涯
My home, my husband, my reputation, my teaching.
全都没有了
It's all gone.
你们还要夺走我仅剩的一件东西
And you're deciding to take the only thing that I have left.
我明白你有权力这样做
Now, I understand that you have the right to do this,
这是我的错 但我站在这里求你
and it's all on me, but I am standing here begging you --
恳求你
begging --
请对我手下留情
to take mercy on me.
求求你们 再给我一次机会
Please, please, just give me one more chance.
抱歉我来晚了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表