剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
has been about, Bonnie.
不 我们的关系一直...
No, our entire relationship...
都只关乎一句致歉
is about an apology.
你把证人席上的我驳斥的体无完肤
You tore me apart on that stand,
所以你十分愧疚
and you felt so badly about it
才把我当成施舍对象
that you made me your charity case.
你本可以简单说一句抱歉
You could have just said, "I'm sorry,"
或者给我点♥金♥钱补偿
or wrote a check,
但你却选择了把我拉进你的生活
but you pulled me into your life.
所以你希望我没有这么做是吗
So you wish I hadn't done that, huh?
也许做服务员我会更幸福 因为
Maybe I'd be happier as a waitress, because...
这些...
...this...
你现在幸福吗
Are you happy right now?
我现在很愤怒
I'm angry.
我也是
So am I.
我理解你的感受
I know what you feel like.
辛克莱尔的事 在我那么对她之后
After Sinclair, what I did to her...
我真的觉得自己没有资格活着
I really didn't think I deserved to live.
我们在公共场所 亚设
We're in public, Asher.
辛克莱尔是我的狗
Sinclair my dog
被我不小心撞死的宠物狗
who I ran over accidentally.
你想说什么
What's your point?
亲眼目击自己的狗死掉对人冲击很大
Seeing your dog die can really mess with your head,
会让你陷入很黑暗的心境 但你
send you to some dark places, but you...
不能就这么放弃
you can't go there.
这对谁都没好处 包括死掉的狗
It doesn't help anyone, dog included,
所以当你产生那种憎恨自己
so when you get that urge to hate yourself
憎恨生活的念头
or to hate your life,
一定要打消它
you got to bury it.
不管用食物性♥爱♥工作还是其他 但是
Use food or sex or work or whatever, but...
最终会有效果的
you know, eventually it works.
也许听起来
And it may sound, uh,
很毁世界观 但是
messed up or whatever, but...
唯有如此我才没有像我父亲那样选择自杀
it's the only way I didn't end up hanging myself like my dad.
我理解你为什么感到愤怒
I understand why you would be angry,
但我的生活也很不顺
but God hasn't exactly been smiling down on me.
上帝毁了我
He's brutalized me.
我失去了一个孩子
I lost a baby.
嗜酒成瘾
I'm an alcoholic.
看着我丈夫血染客厅
Saw my dead husband's blood all over my living room floor.
一群孩子让我的生活一团糟 求我帮忙
Have kids who mess up my life, calling me,
告诉我有人中枪 在电梯生了个孩子
telling me someone got shot, having babies in elevators.
你可以选择不帮他们
You don't have to help them.
我知道
Oh, I know that.
那为什么还帮
Then why do you?
希望能有那么些时候不感觉那么空虚
I need not to feel so empty sometimes.
希望不要总是做一个坏人
And not like a horrible person.
所以我才帮你 帮韦斯 帮劳拉
That's why I help you, I helped Wes, now Laurel.
那么停手吧 别再管劳拉了
Then stop. Let Laurel go.
你刚刚才说这些让你愤怒
You just said it's the thing that makes you angry.
我怎么才能做到
How am I supposed to do that?!
任凭她父亲把宝宝带走
Let her father take the baby?
她会自杀的 我们都知道
She's gonna kill herself. We both know that.
她每天醒来 他都不在
She wakes up every day and he's not there.
他不在了
He's gone.
这让我又想起浴室的地板
That sends me right back to that bathroom floor,
我醒来发现你的手放在我的喉咙上
waking up with your hand down my throat.
你有没有想过如果你没救我
You think of all the pain that we could have avoided
我们能避免多少痛苦
if you had just let me go?
这是什么
What is this?
从西蒙·德里克电脑上恢复的调查
The research recovered from Simon Drake's computer.
证据 西蒙·德里克
有证据能证明♥心♥宿二资助了你的竞选
There's evidence here that links Antares to your campaign funds.
我销毁了
I destroyed it,
和其它牵连你的证据一起销毁了
along with any other evidence that incriminates you.
都从他的电脑上抹去了
It's all been scrubbed from his computer.
为什么
Why?
因为我想保住工作
Because I want to keep my job here.
不用谢 再一次
You're welcome, once again.
我销毁了
I destroyed it,
和其它牵连你的证据一起销毁了
along with any other evidence that incriminates you.
都从他的电脑上抹去了
It's all been scrubbed from his computer.
为什么
Why?
因为我想保住工作
Because I want to keep my job here.
勒西先生 我是泰根·普赖斯
Mr. Lahey? Tegan Price.
我不知道你为什么在这里
I'm not sure why you're here,
但是这间办公室的所有人都会全力配合
but everyone in this office has been fully compliant
尼科警探的调查
with Detective Nicholls' investigation.
我来是为了查明几个月前米尔斯顿和德里克
I'm here to find out more about the alleged altercation
之间可疑的争吵
between Millstone and Drake a few months ago.
这可犯不着你浪费时间
I wouldn't waste your time on that.
为什么这是浪费时间
Why would that be wasting my time?
这间办公室的所有人为了
People in this office will say anything
让这场戏继续 什么都会说
to keep the drama train chugging.
所以你认为 这是自杀
So you think this was a suicide attempt?
你不这样认为吗
Don't you?
除非你的公♥司♥愿意掩埋
Unless your firm here is happy to bury
他涉及的任何心宿二阴谋论
whatever Antares conspiracy theory he was onto.
正如我确信你知道的
As I'm sure you know,
这间公♥司♥里任何人知道的任何心宿二的事
any knowledge anyone at this firm has about Antares
都是受律师当事人保密协议保护的
is covered under attorney-client privilege.
您还需要什么吗
You need anything else from me
还是说我可以回去工作了 勒西先生
or can I get back to my job, Mr. Lahey?
派对小妞们
Hey, there, party people.
作为疯人院 这地方可够不错的
This place is not bad for a cuckoo's nest.
那是因为你没被困在这里五天
That's 'cause you haven't been stuck here for five days.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么样
How are you doing?
很糟糕 你呢
Horrible. You?
我很抱歉 奥利弗
I'm so sorry, Oliver.
我对你们大家都感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry to all of you.
很明显 这地方把你变得非常感伤
Well, clearly this place is turning you into a mush-cake,
所以我们得把你弄出去
so we got to get you out of here.
我们能不能 绑♥架♥你之类的
Can't we, like, kidnap you or something?
你♥爸♥绑♥架♥你那次有什么可以借鉴的
Any pointers from when your dad kidnapped you?
抱歉 这应该是个笑话
Sorry, that was supposed to be funny.
没有人需要绑♥架♥任何人
No one needs to kidnap anyone.
安娜丽丝在想办法
Annalise is on it.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她在和医生交涉
She's talking to therapists.
她应该直接勒索主治医生
She should just blackmail the psych attending.
变身 老版安娜丽丝
Go, uh, old-school Annalise.
也许我能黑了他的邮箱
Maybe I could, uh, hack his e-mail,
看看有什么可以利用的
see if there's anything to manipulate him with?
不准勒索 不准黑邮箱
No blackmailing. No hacking.
我们应该写一份扣留审核请♥愿♥书
We should all just write up a petition for review
然后递交给法官
on the 302 hold, submit it to the judge ourselves.
我们可以引用联邦政♥府♥诉布莱克案
We could cite Commonwealth v. Blaker.
记得吗 我们在可米克的课上学过
Remember, we learned about that in Cormicle's class.
你必须把劳拉弄出去
You have to get Laurel out.
不愿意做我认为应该做的事了
So much for doing whatever I think is best.
那地方会把她逼疯的
That place is gonna drive her insane,
就像她妈妈
just like it did her mother.
她这么说就是为了利用你
She just told you that to manipulate you.
亚设和康纳尔现在正在写审核请♥愿♥书
Asher and Connor are writing up a petition for review right now.
-那不会有用的 -安娜丽丝
- That'll never work! - Annalise --
听着 想想到时候她出了院
Listen, think about how you both would feel
做了一些无法挽救的事情
if she got out and did something to herself
你们俩会有什么感觉
that she couldn't come back from.
-她没有这么做 -我们都不知道
- She didn't do this to herself! - None of us know that.
-我知道 -什么
- I do! - How?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表