剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
如果我要下地狱
If I'm gonna go down...
我希望下去的时候能喝着酒
I want to go down drinking.
我会陪你一起
I'll be right there with you.
我会解决这事的
I'm gonna fix this.
你解决不了
You can't.
等着瞧
Watch me.
这里是米尔顿大学的巴里·路易斯顿
You've reached Barry Lewiston of Middleton University.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你好 我是安娜丽丝·基廷
Hi. It's Annalise Keating.
显然 我错发了文件
Obviously, I sent that document in error.
请给我回电
Please call me back.
你干什么
What do you do?
整天等在我门口求奖励吗
Wait around my door all day for treats?
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
我想你要还住在这里 肯定会需要钱
I figured you needed money if you're still living here.
是我 我造成的
It was me. I did this.
孩子呢
The baby?
滚开
Go away.
安娜丽丝
Annalise --
手提箱里是我死去的孩子
That's my dead baby in that suitcase.
你不明白吗
Don't you know that?
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
你只会伤害我
All you do is hurt me.
滚开
Leave!
皮镇太不可思议了
P-town is magic.
那里的海滩特别美 男人也特别棒
The beach is amazing, the men are amazing,
三角泳裤简直太赞了
the Speedos are amazing.
你们都得来
You all need to come.
我能去吗 我太爱不花钱的海滩别♥墅♥了
Uh, can I come? I love a free beach house.
人越多越好
The more the merrier!
要是亚设保证会穿三角泳裤我就去
I'll go as long as Asher promises to wear a Speedo.
太棒了
Ooh, yeah.
不 我是说... 我是直男
No, I mean, I'm, uh, s-- I'm straight.
我丈夫也这么说了40年
That's what my husband said for 40 years.
直到你掰弯了他
Till you turned him.
说得没错
You know it, girl.
洗手液的味道不错
I like the smell of that hand soap.
康纳尔 我不是来逼你做你不想做的事的
Connor, I'm not here to convince you to do anything you don't want.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
你得癌症了吗
Do you have cancer?
没有
No.
所以你没有濒死
So you're not dying
也不是来说服我重新上学
and you're not trying to convince me to re-enroll,
所以只剩钱的问题了
which only leaves the money.
我希望能和你谈谈
I'd like the chance to talk to you,
最好在私底下
preferably alone.
现在不行 有客人在
Well, that's not now because we have company.
是啊 你的缓冲
Yeah, your, uh, buffers.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
泰德 再来杯玛格丽塔吗
Hey, Ted, you want another margarita?
不 我觉得泰德不要了
Oh, no, I think Ted's all set.
他当然要喝
Yes, he is!
我想要敬酒
I would like to make a toast.
爸 别这样
Dad, no.
我保证不会使你难堪
I promise not to embarrass you.
不 让他难堪吧
No, please do.
当财务处给我打电♥话♥
My mind went to some of dark places
告诉我康纳尔从法学院退学时
when the bursar's office called to inform me
我的大脑一片漆黑
that Connor had withdrawn from law school.
又来了
Here we go.
同志派对 毒品派对
Circuit parties, meth parties.
但现在我来了 我无法告诉你们
But, uh, now that I'm here, I can't tell you all
看见我儿子在这里的第二个家我有多开心
how happy it makes me to see the second family that my son has here.
行了 说完了吗
All right, we done?
康纳尔 不管上不上法学院
Connor, law school, no law school,
你将永远都是我的老师
you have been and always will be my teacher.
干杯
Cheers.
提醒我一下为什么恨他
Remind me why we hate him.
她没告诉我就走了
She left without even telling me
劳拉
尽快搞定
因为她跟所有千禧一代一样都是懒鬼
'cause she's a cliche of a lazy-ass millennial.
也许她有自己的原因
She's probably got her reasons.
不会是什么好原因
Bad ones.
你能过来帮我整理数不尽的案件资料吗
Any chance you want to come help me sort through a thousand case files?
我在我妈这儿
I'm at my Ma's.
她要给我做个法学院入学考试练习
She's gonna give me a practice LSAT.
看我能搞得有多砸
Let's see how bad I blow it.
你会没事的
You're gonna do fine.
但愿如此
Let's hope.
待会见
See you later.
弗兰克
Frank --
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我今晚见到康纳尔爸爸了
I met, uh, Connor's dad tonight.
不会吧
No way.
他 他感觉还挺正常的
He's, uh -- - He's pretty normal, considering.
你在担心吗
You're getting worried?
你肯定会是个好妈妈
You're gonna make an awesome mom.
-别说了 -你会的
- Stop. - You are.
能不能不谈论孩子的事
Can we not talk about the baby, please?
好的
Of course.
不管你需要什么
Just whatever you need,
我都会在你身边
know I'm here for you.
等等
Wait.
不
No.
我不是这个意思
This isn't what I meant.
只是做♥爱♥而已
It's just sex.
闭嘴 赶紧做
Shut up and take it.
这里是米德尔顿大学的巴里·路易斯顿
You've reached Barry Lewiston of Middleton University.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你好 还是安娜丽丝·基廷
Hi. This is Annalise Keating again.
请给我回电 不然我就走法律途径了
Please call me back or I'll have to take legal action.
艾萨克·罗 纪律委员会报告
这是我要交给纪律委员会的月度进展报告 我们可以细聊
致纪律委员会的全体成员
To the Members of the Disciplinary Board:
我的病人 安娜丽丝·基廷
My patient Annalise Keating
已通过了所有随机药物滥用测试
has passed all random substance-abuse tests,
保持神志清醒
maintained her sobriety,
并持续参加法庭强制
and continues to meet the conditions
要求的治疗
of her court-mandated therapy.
只要她能继续坚持
As long as she maintains these practices,
我建议继续允许她从事律师行业
I recommend she continue to be allowed to practice law.
此致 艾萨克·罗 心理学医生
Sincerely, Isaac Roa, Doctor of Psychology,
酒精与药物特许顾问
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
你的委托人的酗酒问题
My client has upped his ask
导致我的委托人产生了严重的精神压力
due to the severe emotional distress that he has suffered
因此我们抬高了赡养费金额
as a result of your client's alcoholism.
他甚至需要寻求心理辅♥导♥
He's even had to seek counseling.
我们得传唤劳尔心理医生的笔记
We need to subpoena Raul's therapist's notes.
能这么做吗
You can do that?
如果劳尔说自己有精神压力
If Raul is claiming emotional distress,
他的心理医生的笔记就能证明这点
his therapist's notes can prove that.
我去给法官打电♥话♥
I'm calling the judge.
病人用他的精神压力
The patient's using his emotional distress
来作为获取孩子全部抚养权的方式
as grounds to obtain - full custody of the children.
我们怎么能确定哈格洛夫女士不会用这些笔记
How can we know Mrs. Hargrove won't use these notes
在未来对她前夫不利
against her ex-husband in the future?
唯一会发生这种情况
The only way I can see that happening
就是你的当事人有见不得人的事
is if your client has something to hide.
他有吗
Does he?
听好了 实习生们
Attention, interns.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表