剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我不是说了你不要管我怎么工作了吗
And what did I tell you about letting me do my job?
基廷女士
Ms. Keating?
卡斯蒂洛女士 是否可以说
Ms. Castillo, is it safe to say
你认为劳拉可以做一个好母亲
that you think Laurel would make a good mother?
非凡的母亲
An excellent mother.
你怎么知道什么叫好母亲呢
And how would you know what a good mother is?
就我的委托人对我的形容
From what my client has told me,
你自己都不算个好母亲
you weren't exactly a good mother yourself.
请回答我的问题
Please answer the question.
劳拉儿时我确实压力有些大
I was overwhelmed during much of Laurel's childhood,
但那都是因为
but mostly due to the fact
我丈夫频频出轨
that my husband was having numerous affairs.
所以卡斯蒂洛先生是你不是好母亲的原因
So Mr. Castillo is to blame for your bad mothering?
反对 卡斯蒂洛夫妇的婚姻
Objection. The Castillos' marriage
与本案无关
is not on trial here.
反对有效
Sustained.
你在凌晨三点让
Is it true that you dragged a 7-year-old Laurel
7岁的女儿起床
out of bed at 3:00 A.M.
陪你重漆娱乐室 最终导致
to help you repaint the poolhouse,
你昏迷入院 是否属实
an incident that caused you to be involuntarily hospitalized?
我不明白这和劳拉有什么关系
I don't see what any of this has to do with Laurel.
两次事件劳拉都亲眼目睹
Well, Laurel witnessed both events.
怪不得后来她进了康复中心
No wonder she would later need to go into rehab.
也许是觉得和这种事比 那就跟度假村一样
She probably felt like it was a vacation from that kind of chaos.
当时我用药不当
That was a time I was improperly medicated.
我不接受你暗示说
And I'm offended that you're implying
有精神问题的人
that people with mental-health issues
-不能做好父母 -我没有暗示什么
- cannot be good parents. - I'm not implying anything.
我只是在问 你是否认为自己
I'm simply asking you whether you think
照顾好了自己的女儿
you took care of your daughter.
反对 问过并回答过了
Objection. Asked and answered.
证人只是找了一堆借口
The witness has made a lot of excuses,
我还没有听到一个准确答复
but I still haven't heard an answer.
所以告诉我们真♥相♥
So tell us the truth.
你是配得上劳拉的母亲吗
Were you the mother that Laurel deserved?
我不是
I was not.
劳拉小时候一直在照顾我
Laurel spent most of her childhood taking care of me.
所以你是说劳拉帮你度过了
So what you're telling me is that Laurel helped you
那些精神崩溃的时候
through these mental-health episodes?
是的
Yes.
她每晚都跟我聊天
She talked to me each night
直到我入睡
until I fell asleep.
她会确保我有吃饭
She made sure I ate,
好好吃药
took my medication...
给我洗澡
bathed me.
所以我知道劳拉会是个非常好的母亲
That's how I know Laurel will be an excellent mother.
从她照顾我就能看出来了
Because she had always been one for me.
没有别的问题了
No further questions.
在卡斯蒂洛女士的交叉盘问前先休庭一下
Let's take a short recess before Ms. Castillo's cross.
谢谢你能这么做
Thanks again for doing this.
我来是想告诉你 我办不到
That's actually what I came to tell you. I can't do it.
开玩笑的 我准备好了
I'm kidding. I'm -- I'm all set.
我现在没精力跟你开玩笑
I don't have the energy for jokes right now.
好了 劳拉母亲结束之后
Okay, you're gonna be the first one on the stand
下一个作证的就是你
after Laurel's mother finishes.
接着我会先问你资格问题
And then I'm gonna start with your credentials
然后问有多少起案件依赖于
and ask how many courts have relied on --
依赖于我的意见 我知道 安娜丽丝
On my opinion. I-I know, Annalise.
我以前上过庭
I have done this before.
不是跟我 我很难搞
Not with me. I'm tough.
我也是
And so am I.
我会作证证明
And that's what I'll testify to --
我给劳拉做精神评估时格外严格
that I was extremely discerning when I did Laurel's psych eval
并且她也高分通过了
and that she passed with flying colors.
所以任何对她心理评估的质疑
Therefore, any questions about her mental competency
都不成立
are unfounded.
我也想提出
I also want to hit home
利用劳拉母亲的精神状况
that using the mother's mental-health history
来针对劳拉是毫无根据的
against Laurel is unwarranted.
她母亲的精神疾病
Her mother's mental illness...
你父亲从没做过心理评估
Your father never had a psych evaluation.
所以呢
So...?
所以他精神有问题 我们都看到了
So, he's mentally ill. We both saw that.
监狱会让所有人精神时常
Jail makes everyone insane.
但研究表明关禁闭会对大脑产生影响
But studies have proven that solitary affects the brain.
会造成偏执和精神错觉
It causes paranoia and psychotic delusions.
而你父亲没有被治疗过一次
Now, not once was your father ever treated.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
什么
What?
-试着让我好受点 -我没有
- Try and make me feel better. - I'm not.
我犯了错 好吗
I made a mistake, okay?
我把文件寄出去的那一刻就知道了
I knew it from the minute I put that file in the mail.
有些人没得救 而他也是其中之一
Some people cannot be helped, and he's one of 'em.
我一直都知道这点 我也没所谓
I've known that my whole life, and I was fine with that.
我翻篇了
I moved on.
有些人只能放手
There are people we just got to let go.
-不 -我跟你说了要你停手
- No. - I'm telling you to stop.
你父亲的公设辩护人里 没有一个
Not one of your dad's public defenders
考虑过以精神失常为他的案件做无罪辩护
considered an insanity plea in any of his cases,
甚至那些他在禁闭室被关了一年后
not even the murder charge that happened
发生的谋杀指控也没有考虑过
right after he spent a year in solitary.
他有精神疾病 而他们把他作为正常人审判
He was mentally ill, and they tried him like he was competent.
明摆着就是无效辩护
That's the very definition of ineffective assistance of counsel.
你听到他说的了 他不会签字的
You heard him. He's not gonna sign up.
那你去说服他
Then you convince him.
你有足够的原告了
You have more than enough plaintiffs.
因为我想让他当我的门面案例
Because I want to make him my face case!
我不需要一个模范犯人
I don't need a model prisoner.
我需要被体制折磨到支离破碎的人
I need someone that the system has completely broken down,
而那人就是他
and that's him.
我不是让你为自己这么做
Now, I'm not asking you to do it for you.
当是为了我
Do it for me.
这是要成例行公事了吗
Is this gonna be a thing?
你指什么
What's that?
猪来探访
This pig visit.
坐下
Sit down.
听着
Listen.
这位律师 基廷女士
This lawyer, Ms. Keating.
她真的很想让你加入她的集体诉讼
She really wants you to sign up for her case.
你俩有一腿吗
You two bonin'?
跟你说实话
To be honest with you,
这人跟你妈感觉有点像
I got a whiff of your mother off of that one.
别说了 行吗
Stop. Okay?
我也蹲过监狱 跟你情况不一样
I did time, too, not like you,
但足够让我知道怎么让一个人彻底崩溃
but enough to know what breaks guys --
每天醒来干同样的事
waking up to the same thing every day,
要一直跟人打交道
being around people all the time,
害怕有谁会来
paranoia that someone's always coming
把你仅有的那一点抢走
to take what little you got.
没人能从我这抢走任何东西
There ain't nobody taking nothing away from me.
-体制夺走了 -但没有击溃我
- The system took from you. - Well, it didn't break me.
我还在这
I'm still here.
也许 但是
Maybe. But...
你状况不好
you're also not well.
再不好也能抽你这小猪崽子
Well enough to whip your pig ass.
你病了 我只想告诉你这点
You're sick, is what I'm trying to tell you.
你的大脑病了
Your brain is sick.
你的那些感觉
The way you feel...
生气
...getting angry...
爆发
the outbursts.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表