剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
-她没事吧 -我没事 我们都没事
- Is she okay? - I'm fine. We all are.
直到劳拉的父母炸了这个酒店
Until Laurel's parents blow up this hotel.
他们又不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're not terrorists.
他们炸了安娜丽丝的家 韦斯也在里面
They blew up Annalise's house with Wes inside.
不会再有人死了
No one else is dying.
虽然听起来很扭曲
Now, as screwed up as it sounds,
但我们只有彼此了
all we have is each other,
所以我们得尽力保护彼此
and so we have to work to protect each other.
我们就要这么做
And that's what we're gonna do.
是我父亲打来
It's my father. u202d
-天 他可能听到了我们在说他 -安静
- Oh, God. He probably heard us talking about him. u202d - Quiet.
接吧
Take it.
-她在哪儿 -什么
- Where is she? u202d- What?
你妈失踪了 劳拉
Your mother's missing, Laurel.
你是最后一个被看到在酒店跟她在一起的人
The last person she was seen with at the hotel is you.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我的手下都找不到她
None of my people can find her.
你现在很可能就跟她在一起
You're probably with her right now.
我跟你儿子在一起
I'm with your son.
你为什么去那里
Why are you there?
提醒你你可能会失去什么
To remind you what's at stake here.
我现在就赶过去
I am coming there.
我不会让我外孙被卷入你的邪教
I'm not letting my grandson get sucked into some cult.
你才是我想保护他不被其伤害的人
You are the person I am trying to protect him from.
告诉我你妈在哪儿
Just tell me where your mother is,
就不会有人受伤
and everyone will stay safe.
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
你是不是对她做了什么
Did you do something to her?
没有 当然没有
No! Of course not!
跟我说实话 劳拉
Tell me the truth, Laurel.
你是不是伤害你妈了
Did you hurt your mother?
告诉我 否则我就把这孩子带走
Tell me, or I'll take this boy away for good.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
告诉我真♥相♥ 劳拉
Tell me the truth, Laurel.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me!
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
我离开她酒店房♥间时
In her hotel room when I left.
她当时还活着吗
And she was breathing?
她可能正飞往巴黎 服了药和红酒睡着了
She's probably on a plane to Paris passed out on Xanax and wine.
或者她一头跳进哈得孙河了
Or she took a nosedive into the Hudson.
那很好 我们其中一个问题就解决了
Then, great. u202dOne of our problems is solved.
你说这种话 不禁让怀疑你对她做了什么
Saying things like that makes me think you did something to her.
我是对她说了很过分的话 但我不是禽兽
I said terrible things to her, yes, but I'm not an animal.
我绝不会伤害我妈妈
I would never hurt my own mother.
-她以前也骗过我们 -又不是隐瞒杀人
- She's lied to us before. - Not about killing anyone.
她确实带了一把装有子弹的枪到公♥司♥派对
She did bring a loaded gun to a work party.
还带到酒吧
And to a bar.
你对她说了什么
u202dWhat did you say to her?
她活该听到的话
Things that she deserved to hear.
比如
Like?
我让她去死
I told her to kill herself.
我就是随口说的
They're just words.
对一个有精神疾病的女人
Said to a woman with mental-health issues.
这正是我爸爸想要的
This is what my father does.
他想让你们怀疑我 结果
He wanted you to start doubting me, and, look --
奏效了
it's working.
她爸爸没说错 我们确实很像邪教
Her dad's not wrong. We are kinda culty.
也许把孩子交给保姆确实更好
Maybe the baby would be better off with some nanny.
别这么说 劳拉是他的母亲
Don't -- Laurel's his mother,
不过我同意她在控制冲动方面确实有问题
and although I agree she has some impulse-control issues --
不只是她
She's not the only one. u202d
现在不是吵架的时候
Okay, now is not the time to do this.
怎么 你想讨论冲动控制的问题吗
Oh, so, you want to talk about impulse-control issues?
你是说你自己
You means yours?
你好像控制不住自己
Because it seems like you can't seem to help yourself
跳上每一根向你抛媚眼的肉♥棒♥
from jumping on every meat stick that winks at you.
那你呢 你开车碾过辛克莱尔时
What about you and your stupid gorilla rage,
那愚蠢的暴脾气怎么说
like when you ran over Sinclair?
我爸爸除了自己不在乎任何人
My father does not care about anyone but himself,
不在乎我妈妈 不在乎克里斯托弗
not my mother or Christopher.
他只想要他的硬盘
All he wants is his stupid hard drive,
为了得到它 他什么都说得出来
and he's gonna say anything to get it.
也什么都做得出来 比如杀人
Or do anything, like kill people,
所以我们找到硬盘然后还给他好了
so let's just find it and give it back to him.
硬盘要给西蒙
Give it to Simon.
你也听到他的话了 他会伤害孩子的
You heard the guy. He's gonna hurt the baby.
西蒙把硬盘交给联调局 豪尔赫进监狱
Simon gives the hard drive to the FBI, Jorge goes to jail,
劳拉夺回孩子 这才是我们的计划
Laurel gets the baby back -- that's the plan.
未知号♥码
Unknown caller.
也许是你妈妈从哪个海滩上打来的
Maybe it's your mom on a beach somewhere.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
你好
Hello?
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
联调局要找劳拉谈话
The FBI wants to talk to Laurel.
-什么 -那个真实存在的联调局
- What? - The actual FBI?
-是你妈妈的事 -是丹沃
- About your mother? - About Denver.
我是他生前在办公室见的最后一人
I was the last person to see him at the office.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
西蒙怎么办
Uh, what are we doing about Simon?
奥利弗和我会搞定西蒙的
Oliver and I will deal with Simon.
你们去吧
You go.
谢谢
Thank you.
能相信她吗
Do we believe her?
大概吧
I think so.
真让人安心
That's reassuring.
我现在要去纽约
I'm going to New York now.
如果她妈妈在那里 我会找到她的
If the mom's there, I'll find her.
-弗兰克 -我会小心的
- Frank. - I'm gonna be careful.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to barge in.
你听说联调局找你的实习生谈话了吗
Uh, did you hear that the FBI's meeting with your intern?
听说了 太荒谬了
Yeah. u202dSeems pretty ridiculous.
是的 但她是他生前见的最后一人 所以
I know, but she was the last to see him, so...
真的吗
Really?
有那么多被丹沃送进监狱的罪犯
Out of all the convicts that Denver's sent to prison,
但你相信是一个实习生杀了他
you believe an intern did this?
一个刚生了孩子的实习生
Well, an intern who just had a baby.
也许是激素水平混乱导致的
I mean, maybe her hormones were all outta whack.
我不知道
I don't know.
我失言了
That was very frat boy of me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
我是说...
I mean...
这一切太乱套了
this is a freaking mess.
我很抱歉我们之前产生过不快
Look, I'm sorry we've had our beef in the past.
但是没有像你这样的人帮忙
But I can't fill Denver's shoes
我是接替不了丹沃的
without some help from people like you.
所以我们能不能把以前的事先放一边
So can we just bury the hatchet,
重新做朋友
be friends?
当然
Of course.
安娜丽丝呢
Where's Annalise?
她正在跟联调局对话
She's talking to the Feds right now,
最终敲定你的协议条款
finalizing the terms of your deal.
这是好消息
That's good news.
意味着她要帮你得到
It means she's gonna get you
检举人保护和绿卡了
whistle-blower protections and your visa.
让他出去
I want him out.
什么
What?
出去
Leave.
我知道这很不容易 但我是站在你这边的
I know this is a lot, but I'm on your side.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表