剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
是你在我车里故意放置了这瓶威士忌
And did you place the bottle of Scotch on my car
以拍摄这张照片吗
in order to arrange this photo?
是
Yes.
你为什么要这样陷害我
Why would you set me up like this?
法官阁下 我们有理由相信
Uh, Your Honor, we have reason to believe
-证人在说谎 -你说什么
- that the witness is lying. - Excuse me?
那么你有证据表明是别人故意放置了这瓶酒吗
So you have proof that someone else planted this bottle?
-比如说你的办公室 -当然不是
- Your office, for example? - Of course not.
那你怎么有证据证明证人在说谎
Then how do you have proof that this witness is lying?
-你在说谎吗 -没有
- Are you lying? - No.
那你到底为什么要用这张照片
Then why in the world would you malign my reputation
来抹黑我的名誉与法律地位
and legal standing with this photo?
前几天 你来到地检办公室
The other day, you came into our office
责怪我们是坏人
and accused us of being the bad guys.
但你才是坏人
But that's you.
那些你试图帮助的人
These people you're trying to help,
都是被判有罪的罪犯
they're convicted criminals.
不 他们是穷♥人♥ 仅此而已
No, they're poor people. That's all.
他们被剥夺了公正审判的
And they've been denied their Constitutional right
宪法权利
to a fair trial.
我不明白这为什么会让我成为坏人
I don't see why that makes me the bad guy.
反对 辩方律师在与证人争论
Objection. The counselor is arguing with the witness.
这段证词无需记录
Strike it from the record.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
检察长
Attorney General?
我是助理检察官邦尼·温特波顿
A.D.A. Bonnie Winterbottom.
你是丹沃的人
One of Denver's people.
这件事我站在您这边
I'm on your side here.
-我不吃那一套 -我明白
- I don't buy that. - I know.
你告诉丹沃 这次竞选要开始出损招了
You tell Denver that this campaign's gonna get dirty,
是他挑起来的
and that's his doing.
我曾经是安娜丽丝的手下
I used to work for Annalise.
我知道您可以怎样击败她
I know how you can beat her.
邦尼很快就要回家了
Bonnie's gonna be home soon.
她说她会工作到晚些时候
She said she's working late.
而且我们真的需要谈谈
And we really need to talk.
我有无数条理由说服你
I have about 300 reasons to convince you
什么都别告诉别人
to not say anything to anyone,
以及你为什么要帮助我们
but also why you need to help us.
我绝对不可能帮你们
There's no way in hell I'm helping.
让我说完
Let me finish.
如果要我实话实说 你说你爱我的时候
If I'm being honest, I didn't really believe you
我并不相信你是真心的
when you said it -- that you were in love with me.
你的法学院入学考试分数很高
You were high off your LSAT score,
你现在又觉得很孤单 而且...
and you're feeling pretty alone right now, and --
我的每一句话都当真
I meant every word I said.
那这个决定就很简单了 弗兰克
Well, then this is a really simple decision, Frank.
因为如果你真的爱我
Because if you really love me --
爱真实的我 而不是关于我的某种
the real me, not this idea of me,
需要你来照顾的印象
of someone who you need to take care of --
而是爱这个固执而机灵的
but as the person who is stubborn and is smart
对世界充满愤怒的我
and is so, so angry at the world
而能让这个我昂着头继续生活的唯一办法
that the only way that she can hold her head up high
就是让她父亲为他做过的可怕的事情
and keep living is if she makes her father pay
付出代价
for that horrible thing that he did.
因为那才是我 弗兰克
'Cause that's me, Frank.
那才是需要你爱的人
That's who you need to love.
-我们干吧 -什么
- We're doing this. - What?!
泄露那些文件
Leaking those files.
我们只需要想办法进去那间服务器机房♥
We just got to figure out a way to get in that server room
没人会受伤或被捕
so no one gets hurt or arrested.
或是被卡斯蒂洛先生杀掉
Or killed by Mr. Castillo.
少数服从多数 这就是民♥主♥
You got out-voted. That's how a democracy works.
在心宿二上市前我们还有几周时间
So we've got a few weeks before Antares goes public.
我想到个机会 这周五律所会举办一场派对
I know when we can do it. There's an office party this Friday.
不 这太匆忙了
No. T-That's way too soon.
这很完美 大家都会喝醉
No. That's perfect. Everyone's gonna be drunk.
你可以偷泰根的密钥卡
You can steal Tegan's key card.
-我还是不想干 -只有这个办法了
- No. I still don't want to do that. - That's the only way!
那奥利弗得想个
Well, then Oliver will just have to
-别的办法了 -我想不出来
- figure out another way! - I don't have one.
我可以报♥警♥ 告诉他们一切
I can go to the police. I'll tell 'em everything.
那我们都会被抓起来
That would get us all arrested.
你可以告诉他们你死撞了辛克莱尔
You can tell them you ran over Sinclair.
好吧 那我告诉邦尼甜心
Okay, well, then, I'll tell BonBon.
怎么样 或者康纳尔
How's that?! Huh? Or Connor.
那真是太不厚道了
That would be very, very mean.
跟他撒谎才叫不厚道
Lying to his face is what is mean.
亚设 过来
Asher, come here.
你生我的气 这没问题
You're mad at me. You get to be.
但你能不能别把气撒在别人身上
But can you please not take it out on everyone else?
你是说劳拉
Oh, you mean Laurel?
没错 包括劳拉
Yes. That includes Laurel.
为什么她比我对你还重要
Okay. Why is she so much more important to you than I am?
-天啊 -你跟孩子似的
- Oh, my God. - You sound like a child.
你们都觉得我很好欺负 我知道
You all think I'm some big, dumb pushover. I get that.
但这计划很危险
But this is a dangerous plan
会造成恶劣后果
that's gonna result in more bad things happening,
我不想趟这趟浑水
and I don't want any part of it.
你只要闭嘴就可以了
So keep your mouth shut. That is all we are asking.
我不用听你的
I don't have to do anything you say!
谁也命令不了我
I'm no one's bitch.
我来处理
I'll fix it.
他不会发现吗
Won't he find out?
我认识纪律委员会的人
I know people at the disciplinary board.
这事会保密的
I'll make sure this stays confidential.
我将治疗方案转移至杰奎琳·罗
安娜丽丝 如果你想找个人聊聊
Annalise, if you actually want to see someone...
我绝对不会找你
You'd be the last person I'd come to.
我知道 我可以给你找教导我的人
I know. I have the name of someone who trained me.
她不接新病人了 但我可以帮你
She doesn't take new patients, but I could get you in.
-你很生气 -换作你不会生气吗
- You're angry. - Wouldn't you be?
你没揍我 我已经很惊讶了
I'm surprised you haven't taken a swing at me.
我也是
Me too.
肯定不止我一个人说起过自杀
I can't be the only one who talks about suicide.
你说我是诱因
You said I triggered him.
但肯定有其他人也说过自杀
There's got to be other patients who talk about suicide.
这是艾萨克的问题 不是你的
This is Isaac's problem, not yours.
我每天都面对骗子 别耍我了
I deal with liars every day. Don't play me.
我们最关心的病人
It's the patients we care about most...
对我们的影响最深
who affect us the deepest, so...
你俩互相影响太深了
You two were a perfect storm.
我只能说这么多了 抱歉
That's all I can tell you. I'm sorry.
康纳尔
Hello? Connor?
他刚回来 到时候告诉你
Yeah, he just got home. I'll let you know.
谁啊
Who was that?
我姐妹
My sister.
我刚才特别二的跟她说
I was just nerdily telling her
集体诉讼的事有多棒
how awesome the class action is.
怎么了
Why?
我以为是亚设呢
I just thought it could be Asher.
才不是 他肯定还因为
Oh, no. I'm pretty sure he's jealous
安娜丽丝雇了我没雇他在怄气呢
that Annalise hired me instead of him.
-我给他打一个吧 -不 不 不
- I should call him. - No, no, no, no, no. No. No.
让我们脱离电子世界
Let's unplug.
没有电♥话♥ 电脑 网络
No phones, no computer, no Internet.
再躲回我们的薄茧中
We can be in our sheet cocoon again,
但这次 我们可以
but this time, it can last
玩 整 晚
all....night...long.
要是安娜丽丝打来呢
Uh, what if Annalise calls?
她可以留言
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表