剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
你把他留在那儿等死
You left him there to die!
-拜托 韦斯 呼吸 -我想救他来着
- Come on, Wes! Breathe! - I tried to save him.
你应该去自杀
You need to go and kill yourself.
这就是你这一生中唯一能做的好事
That's the one good thing you're gonna do in your life.
你离开 然后去自杀 康纳尔
You're gonna go, and you're gonna kill yourself, Connor!
当时我就想
And I'm thinking,
要是能让这个女王为我辩护该多好
"Why can't this queen defend me?"
我要把宝宝生下来
I'm having the baby.
我五个月之后就生了
I'm due in 5 months.
这是我的好消息
That's my news.
你们让我说完
You didn't let me finish.
你们可以走了
I'm letting you go.
我们已经在法学院读到一半了
We're halfway through law school.
这个破推荐信
No stupid recommendation letter
又不能拉高我那可怜的绩点
is gonna make up for my embarrassing GPA
也不能改变我们在学校被人唾弃的事实
or the fact that we're pariahs on that campus!
邦尼
不
No.
温特波顿女士 你可以进来了
Ms. Winterbottom? I'm ready for you.
爸爸
我们俩是不是都很上相 我爱你
你为什么要杀死韦斯
要想让我给正面报告
For me to report favorably,
就不要迟到 不要取消 不要喝酒
do not show up late, do not cancel, do not drink.
护士说在她体内发现了药物痕迹
A nurse said they found drugs in her system.
-什么药物 -我的孩子呢
- What drugs? - Where's the baby?
告诉我我的孩子在哪儿
Tell me where my baby is!
不 现在不是讨论这件事的时候
No, it's not the time to discuss this.
你知道你在干什么 你知道不该这么做
You know what you're doing. You know it's wrong.
你再这样我就不接你电♥话♥了
You keep going and I'll stop picking up your calls.
她到了
She's here.
我晚点打给你
I'll call you after.
进来吧
Let's go.
回来感觉如何
How does it feel to be back?
上午9点01分
上午9点01分
感觉不错
Good.
你不用说给我听
You don't have to say that for my benefit.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是很累
I'm...just tired.
你有好好睡觉吗
Are you not sleeping?
以撒·罗亚
成瘾治疗师
恐怕住旅馆没那么舒服
I'd imagine hotel living is not as glamorous as it sounds.
以撒·罗亚医生
儿时经历的负面影响
旅馆还行
Hotel is fine.
很便宜
It's cheap.
有人打扫
There's a maid.
你醒来就可以直接走人 不用内疚
You could just wake up and run away without any guilt.
有迷你酒吧吗
Is there a mini bar?
多数旅馆都会提供
Most hotels, they have one.
我没喝酒
I haven't had a drink.
你可以测我的酒精含量
You can Breathalyze me if you want.
我很累是因为我开始工作了
I'm tired because I went back to work.
上周接了第一个案子
I took on my first case last week.
这么快
Already?
是的 我知道太快了 但是那当事人
Yeah, I mean, I know it's soon, but this client...
她需要我
she needed me.
-你好 -女王回来了
- Hi. - The Queen is back!
别这么说
Oh, stop.
他们说有个律师在等我
They told me it was a lawyer in here.
我还以为是那个没用的公设辩护律师
I thought it was my broke-down public defender.
出去之后过的不错啊 室友
The outside look good on you, roomie.
皮肤好了 头发也像样了
No more ashy skin or that c-cutout weave.
你应该进去给其他人看看
You know, you should go show the other girls,
-让她们嫉妒 -我还没收拾克劳蒂亚呢
- make 'em jealous. - I still owe Claudia an ass whuppin'.
没错
Yes, you do.
这次你肯定能赢
But this time, you'd probably win.
我从你眼睛里能看出来 你的活力回来了
I can see it in your eyes -- you got your groove back.
自然是有原因的
Well, there's a reason for that.
你找了个男人
Ooh, you get yourself a man?
不 我拿回执业资格了
No, I got my license back.
并且想好第一个代理谁了
And I know who I want for my first client.
别跟我开玩笑
Don't be messing with me.
我会把你弄出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
逍遥法外
第四季 第二集
你被指控
Okay, they're charging you
非法持有枪♥支♥
with illegal possession of a firearm.
警官说他因你卖♥♥淫而把你拦下
The officer said that he pulled you over
随后发现了你的枪
for solicitation and found the gun.
-你承认吗 -我是个妓♥女♥
- Do you deny that? - I'm a hooker.
总得保护自己
A girl needs her protection.
别在法官面前这么说
Okay, don't say that in front of the judge.
鉴于你的重罪前科
With your past felony convictions,
如果被判有罪则刑期为8到10年
a guilty sentence carries an automatic 8 to 10 years.
公设律师说承认有罪可减刑至6年
Public defender said plead it out, that go down to six.
公设律师总这么说
Public defenders always say that.
给 签字
Here, sign this.
这是什么
What is it?
律师更换表格 这样我就正式代理你了
It's a change-of-counsel form to make it official.
怎么 你又不想让女王给你辩护了
What, you don't want the Queen defending you now?
我请不起你 安娜丽丝
I can't afford you, Annalise.
不要钱你都请不起
You can't afford free?
你这个疯女人
You one crazy-ass bitch, I will give you that.
心宿二科技
心宿二科技逃税
心宿二科技反垄断违例
心宿二科技欺诈
心宿二科技不法行为
心宿二科技离岸公♥司♥
米凯拉
别忘了洗澡
该死
Damn it.
作为法学学生 你最重要的经验是什么
What was your most pivotal experience as a law student?
不多于10个字 开始
10 words or less -- go.
为了案子献身
Meeting the love of my life
却遇见了真爱
while trying to seduce him for a case.
字数超了 不过我喜欢
That was more than 10 words, but good answer.
你最大的资本是什么
Uh, what is your greatest asset?
你知道我最大的资本是什么
You know what my greatest asset is.
康纳尔 认真点
Connor, take this seriously.
为什么
Why?
有人在担心我的工作前景
Is someone nervous about my job prospects?
总得有人付房♥租
One of us has to actually pay for this apartment,
"我家的电脑帮手"那点工资
and my hourly wage at I.T. For Me
可不够交的
isn't exactly gonna cover it.
他们是故意让你穿这制♥服♥学茄子
Do they purposely want you to emulate an eggplant emoji
还是因为我是个变♥态♥才这么想
in that uniform, or am I just a perv?
其他颜色都选走了
All the other colors were taken.
另外如果被问到 你最大的资本在这里
And for future reference, your greatest asset is this.
你的心
Your heart.
我知道
Oh, I-I got it.
我只是不想吐在唯一一件干净的衣服上
I just don't want to barf on my only clean shirt.
你脸上有奶酪
You have cream cheese on your face.
要帮我舔掉吗
You wanna lick it off?
你当我不敢吗
Is that a dare?
别闹了
Will you two knock it off?
我们从进门开始就在被评估
They've been sizing us up since we walked in here --
从我们的体态到如何与人交流
judging our posture, how we interact.
想让我们紧张
Trying to psych us out.
当然了
Of course.
这就像是"蝇王"
This is "Lord of the Flies," Baby.
不是每只小猪都能活下来的
Not every little Piggy's gonna make it off the beach alive.
-你还吃吗 -把衣服扣好
- Are you gonna eat the rest of that? - Button your blazer.
挺着肚子没人会雇你的
No one's gonna hire you with your belly poking out.
我肚子没挺着好吗
I'm barely showing.
胸挺着呢
Your boobs are.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表