剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
-什么 -小韦斯
- What? - Baby Wes.
也许不是今天或明天
Maybe not today or tomorrow.
但是他很快就会回来的
But he'll be here soon.
我是艾萨克·罗
This is the cellphone of Isaac Roa.
如果是急事 请报♥警♥
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
他同意了
He's in.
-不是吧 -没错
- No. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
他也许会拖垮你的案子
He could be the downfall of your whole case.
说谢谢还太早
I'd wait on the "Thank you."
能请你共进晚餐吗
Can I take you to dinner?
内特
Oh Nate.
我不行
I can't.
你说得对
You're right.
回头见
Talk to you soon.
在哪里
Where is that?
在哪里
Where is that?
谁拿了...谁拿了...
Who took my -- Who took --
天啊
Oh, God.
该死
Oh, damn.
该死
Oh, damn.
-搞什么 -加入我们
- What the hell?! - Join the party!
为什么我们要庆祝
Why are we having a party?
我们找到门面案例了 是内特的爸爸
We found a face case. It's Nate's dad!
什...
Wha-- -
我们终于要为别人做点好事了
We're finally gonna do something nice for someone.
-放我下来 -拜托 米凯拉
- Put me down! - Aw, come on, Michaela.
看 连我都在跳舞
Look. Even I'm dancing!
劳拉的听证会输了
Laurel lost her hearing!
孩子归她爸爸
Her dad's keeping the baby.
艾萨克 我是安娜丽丝 开门
Isaac, it's Annalise. Open up.
艾萨克
Isaac!
对不起 我知道那不是真的
I'm sorry. I know it's not true.
只是...
It's just...
是艾萨克的事吗
This about Isaac?
我现在没时间掺和那些事
'Cause I don't have time to touch that mess.
是韦斯的手♥机♥ 我搞到他的通话记录了
It's about Wes' phone. I got his call log.
他只给多米尼克打过那一通电♥话♥
He only called Dominick that once.
所以说我们全搞砸了
So we're screwed on all fronts.
看你往哪方面想了
D-depends on how you look at it.
韦斯死亡前一天在地图里输入了一个地址
Wes entered an address into his map the day before he died.
我调出了监控摄像头 你看看他去见了谁
I pulled the street-camera footage. And look who he met.
多米尼克 爸爸
Dominick? Daddy?
不
No.
妈妈
Mommy.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表