剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我们不想看到去年的惨状
We don't want any accidents like last year.
这是我们称为
This is a tradition we like to call
卡普兰·高德地狱碗的传统
the Caplan & Gold Hell Bowl.
血战到底比赛
Tournament-style fight to the death.
你们要两两比赛
You'll each go head-to-head
谁对律所的了解最为全面
facing off on your knowledge of everything C&G related
直到角逐出前四名
until we're down to the final four.
优胜者不仅可以得到这瓶天价饮料
The winner not only gets this pricey puppy...
还有权利选择在哪名合伙人的手下工作
but also gets to pick which Partner they want to work under.
第一轮 比金斯对普拉特
Round one, Biggins vs. Pratt.
卡普兰·高德联合律所是哪一年建立的
What year was Caplan & Gold first established?
普拉特
Pratt.
1934年
1934.
正确 滚去坐地板吧 笨蛋
Correct. Take the floor, loser.
去死吧
Suck it.
卡普兰·高德曾赢得的最高的
What was the largest cash settlement
现金赔偿是多少
Caplan & Gold has ever won?
十一亿
$1.1 billion.
正确
Correct.
哪位天才合伙人22岁就拿到了律师执照
Which partner passed the bar at the geniusly young age of 22?
泰根·普赖斯
Tegan Price.
对吗 普赖斯女士
Is that right, Ms. Price?
我就是这么厉害 有什么办法
I'm a savant. What can I say?
在全世界有2436名律师
2,436 attorneys worldwide?
露西娅诉证♥监♥会♥
Lucia v. S.E.C.
回答错误
Incorrect.
科卡什诉证♥监♥会♥
Kokesh v. S.E.C.
公♥司♥责任管理人原则
The Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine.
年度杰出专利代理公♥司♥
Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year Award.
每名律师每年可收取2000小时律师费
2,000 annual billable hours per litigator.
劳克林和斯托克斯合并案
The Laughlin and Stokes Merger.
我们在迈阿密的那个间谍软件市场占有率
What's the name of our Miami-based client
全世界最高的委托人是谁
with the largest spyware market share in the world?
心宿二科技
Antares Technologies.
回答正确
Antares is correct.
第一轮结束
And that ends round 1.
为这四位决赛选手鼓掌
Let's give it up for the final four!
奥利弗这么快就把我卖♥♥了
It only took Oliver about 5 minutes to go squeal.
弗兰克早就告诉亚设了
Frank had already told Asher.
告诉大家没什么好担心的
Tell everyone there's nothing to worry about.
我们不担心
We're not worried.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
我想做你的实习生
I want to be your intern.
不行
No.
求你了
Please?
我上网查了 地检办公室有个项目
I checked online, and the D.A.'s office has a program --
-劳拉 -我的绩点很差
- Laurel. - My GPA sucks, okay?
谁还会雇佣我 特别是我还大着肚子
Who else is going to hire me, especially when I'm like this?
-内特 -不
- Nate. - Oh, no.
告诉邦尼我会是个好实习生
Tell Bonnie how good of an intern I'd make.
你不可以在这里工作
You're not working here.
真的 这里不是小可爱该来的地方
Seriously. No munchkins allowed.
什么 邦尼 邦尼
What? Bonnie. Bonnie.
怎么了
What's up?
你终于想要摆脱安娜丽丝的影响了
You finally want to get that Annalise stink off you?
他们一直把没人要的案子扔给你 是吗
They keep assigning you the crappy cases, right?
我是新来的
I'm new.
或者他们仍然认为你是安娜丽丝的人
Or they all still think you're team Annalise.
相信我 我也经历过
Trust me. I've been there.
来吧 会很有意思的
Come on. It'll be fun.
安娜丽丝 本打电♥话♥来了
Annalise! Ben called.
他说你要他出庭作证
He said you were putting him on the stand.
你俩有一腿吗
Are you two screwing?
别扯没用的
Stop.
听着 你当初是因为陪审团
Listen, you lost the case the first time
才输了官司
because of the jury.
这是你说的
Those were your words.
我要向陪审团展示
I'm going to win by showing them
他不只是纹身少年犯来赢得案件
he's more than a tattooed gangbanger.
他还没准备好
He's not ready for this.
-基廷女士 -什么事
- Ms. Keating? - What?
我是纪律委员会的
I'm from the disciplinary board.
你也是来指导我的吗
Are you here to micromanage me, too?
我需要你的尿样
I need to take a urine sample.
你还要看着我擦屁♥股♥吗
You need to witness me wipe, too?
结果几天后就出来
Results will be back in a few days.
等不及了
Can't wait.
强制查看的一部分
Part of your probation?
你好吗
How are you?
很好
Good.
其他人也很好
Everyone else is good, too.
奥利弗开了自己的信息服务公♥司♥
Oliver started his own I.T. Company.
米凯拉找了一份很棒的实习工作
Michaela got a great internship.
亚设还在找 我也是
Asher's still looking for one. So am I.
看来那些推荐信没什么用
Guess those letters weren't that helpful.
而康纳尔决定正式退学
And Connor just decided to drop out completely.
还有 我们仍然不知道杀死韦斯的凶手是谁
Oh, and we still don't know who killed Wes.
所以 没错 一切都好得不得了
So, yeah. Everything's great.
我正努力继续我的生活 劳拉
I'm trying to move on with my life, Laurel.
我知道这很难接受
I know that's hard to hear.
不难
It's not hard.
实际上 这是一种解脱 从你身边解脱
It's a relief - to be free from you, actually.
你想干什么
What do you want?
来告诉我你恨我 来伤害我的感情吗
Make sure I know that you hate me, hurt my feelings?
那得你有感情才行
That would require you to have feelings.
你快要有孩子了
You know, you're about to have a child.
不能再把自己当成孩子了
You need to stop acting like one.
你说的对
You're right.
顺便说一句 是男孩
It's a boy, by the way.
你赢了的话想跟哪个律师
Which lawyer are you going to intern for if you win?
我想我可能会选伯曼或者霍恩斯托克
I'm thinking I might either go with Berman or Hornstock.
看谁的案子多
It depends on who has the better caseload.
看谁的案子多
Ooh, it depends on memememememem.
站起来
Stand up.
这不是请求
That is not a request.
不要让那个幼稚的家伙乱了你的阵脚
Do not let that man-child get in your head.
不 他没有
No, he's not.
有 我看得出来
He's in there, I can tell,
这样他就已经占上风了
which means he already has the upper hand.
不会的 我保证
He doesn't. I promise.
如果他输了 是他烂
If he loses, he sucks.
但如果你输了 就是女人不行
But if you lose, women suck.
所以你要战胜他
That's why you need to annihilate him.
我还以为这里是最适合女性的一家公♥司♥了
I thought this was one of the best firms for women.
的确如此
It is.
去学习吧
Go study.
不然我的两千块就没了
Otherwise, I'm out 2 grand.
什么
Uh, what?
我赌你会赢 这是你的荣幸
I bet on you. Be flattered.
这就是你的计划
This is your plan, huh?
你要把你所有的学费塞在一个
You're just going to stuff your entire tuition
跳摇摆舞的汉子的内♥裤♥里
down a go-go boy's crack?
如果这就是我真正的心之向往
If that's what my true heart desires.
我觉得在向往的
Yeah, I don't think it's your heart
不是你的心
that's doing the desiring here.
怎么 吃醋了吗 很性感
What, are you jealous? That's hot.
瞧 可能是工作电♥话♥
Oh, look, it's, uh, probably a work call
因为一个有责任心的成年人不会整日泡吧
because responsible adults don't spend their days at the bar.
我明天就有责任心了
I'll be responsible tomorrow, then.
你能劝劝他吗
Can you fix this?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表