剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》上季回顾
Previously on season one of "How to get away with murder"...
在Θ姐妹会宿舍找到了一具女性尸体
A woman's body was found inside the Kappa Kappa Theta house.
-怎么了 -我那个学生
- What happened? - u202dMy student.
他们在一个水箱里发现了她
They found her u202din one of those water tanks.
我敢打赌是她男朋友干的
I bet you the boyfriend did it.
我和那个女生什么也没有
There was nothing going on with me and that girl.
我需要你去做我们说好的事
I need you to do what we talked about.
如果弗兰克不是律师 那他是干什么的
If Frank's not a lawyer, then what is he?
女性嫌犯 丽贝卡·萨特 被逮捕
The female suspect, Rebecca Sutter, arrested.
丽贝卡 什么也别说
Rebecca! Don't say anything!
她不是我杀的
I didn't kill her.
把这个插♥进♥他的电脑
Plug it into his computer.
它会下载所有他手♥机♥的资料
It'll download u202dall his phone information.
给韦斯打电♥话♥
Call Wes.
把门打开 丽贝卡
Unlock the door, Rebecca.
我说了快他妈开门
I said open the damn door!
你得赶快过来
You have to get here right now!
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
让她走 否则我们不会离开
Let her go, then we'll leave.
快捡起来
u202dGrab it!
劳拉
Laurel!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
为什么 他已经死了
Why? He's dead.
老天
Oh, my God!
让他放开她 快想办法
Get him off her! Do something!!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不必
Don't be.
仔细听我说 然后照做
You listen to me closely and do exactly as I tell you.
搬走尸体
Remove the body.
我的订婚戒指不见了
My engagement ring is gone!
米凯拉
Michaela...
你怎么会有这个
How the hell do you have that?
你那天晚上一团糟
You were a disaster that night.
我看得出你想去自首
I could tell you wanted to go to the police.
你认得这枚戒指吗
You recognize this ring?
我们结婚那天 我给我丈夫的婚戒
I gave it to my husband on our wedding day.
知道为什么我们会在树林里找到它吗
Any idea why we found it in the woods?
我马上去办
I'm on it.
前费城警探内特·勒西
Former Philadelphia detective Nate Lahey was arrested
因与米尔顿大学教授山姆·基廷的死有关被逮捕
in connection with the death of professor Sam Keating.
打电♥话♥吧
Just call the damn number.
安娜丽丝·基廷给了我你的电♥话♥
Annalise Keating gave me your number.
艾米莉·辛克莱尔
Emily Sinclair.
我是内特·勒西一案的新任公诉人
I'm the new prosecutor assigned to the Nate Lahey case.
你有时间回答几个问题吗
Do you have time for a few questions?
还是你更愿意跟我一起去警局谈
Or would you rather us do this at the police station?
我要你保证你不会告诉基廷
So, I want your word you're not gonna tell
我和邦尼的事
A.K. About me and Bonnie.
-邦尼和亚设 -大吃一惊 是不是
- Bonnie and Asher? - Gives you the heebie jeebies, right?
奥利弗 怎么了 你病了吗
Oliver? What's the matter? Are you sick?
我的测试结果是阳性
I tested positive.
她发短♥信♥给别人了
She texted someone.
"鸡蛋911 律师的家"
"Eggs 911. Lawyer's house."
告诉我们真♥相♥ 丽贝卡
Tell us the damn truth, Rebecca.
你有没有杀莱拉
Did you...kill...Lila?
你只要告诉我那天晚上发生了什么就行
You just need to tell me what happened that night.
丽贝卡 是谁干的
Rebecca! Who was it?
是谁放她走的 见鬼
Who let her go, damn it?!
我没有放她走 你得相信我
I didn't let her go. You have to believe me.
山姆杀了莱拉
Sam killed Lila.
这个版本的真♥相♥最有道理
it's the version of the truth that makes the most sense
说出来就变成真的了
Say it, and it will become true.
山姆杀了莱拉
Sam killed Lila.
-是你吗 -不是
- Was it you? - No.
-我还以为是你呢 -当然不是
- I thought it was you. - Of course not.
现在怎么办
Now what?
不 不 不要杀我
No. No, you don't have to do this.
不要杀我
You don't have to do this.
别杀我 我会听话的
You don't. I'll be good. I'll be good.
我会听话的
I'll be so good!
有数字表明 如果有人被谋杀
Statistically, if you're going to be murdered,
凶手会是被害者认识的人
your killer will be someone you know...
点头之交 朋友
...an acquaintance, a friend,
家人
a family member...
爱人
your lover.
十天后
十天后
为什么呢
Why is that?
为什么我们更倾向于
Why are we more inclined
伤害我们最爱的人
to hurt the ones we love the most?
对辩护律师来说 这又会带来什么样的辩护
And what challenges does that present a defense attorney?
沃什先生
Mr. Walsh?
辩护律师的辩护理由是
The challenge for the defense attorney is that --
接着说
You were saying?
对
Right. Um,
抗辩理由会是有时
The challenge is that sometimes the police
警♥察♥在查找嫌犯时只关注被害者的爱人
only look at loved ones when trying to find a suspect.
现在怎么办
Now what?
毁尸灭迹
Get rid of her.
不要告诉我怎么做的 在哪里
Don't tell me how or where --
把事搞定就行
just take care of it.
如果你的当事人
It's a big uphill battle
认识被害者 这会是一场硬仗
if your client knew the murder victim.
所以最好的辩护策略是...
So your best strategy is to...
嫁祸给另一名点头之交吗
find a different acquaintance to pin it on?
在那之前呢
But before you do that?
普拉特小姐
Miss Pratt.
针对警方的调查环节
Attack the police investigation.
利用警方通常会认为
Use the idea that they're so used
是丈夫或者男朋友做的
to thinking it's the husband or boyfriend
而不会去调查其他嫌疑人这一点
that they fail to look at other suspects.
很高兴今天还是有人听课了
I'm glad someone showed up to class today.
给你
Here.
是山姆的箱子
It's Sam's.
无论是谁干的 都得足够强壮
You know, whoever did this had to be strong enough
才能把她拉到楼梯后面
to drag her behind the stairs.
人在绝境之下
A person can lift almost anything
能举起任何东西
if they're desperate enough.
在联邦政♥府♥诉弗博一案中
The defense won Commonwealth v. Ferber
辩方通过证明警方怀有偏见从而胜诉
by proving the police had bias.
警探的记录甚至表明
Detectives' records even showed
他们除了弗博先生外压根没考虑过其他嫌疑人
they never considered other suspects other than Mr. Ferber.
那么如果你的当事人是被害者的配偶
Now, what if your client is the spouse of the murder victim
而你知道是他干的 怎么办
and you know he did it?
你们的辩护策略又是什么
What would be your defense strategy...
吉宾斯先生
Mr. Gibbins?
不能让任何人知道 弗兰克
No one can find out about this, Frank...
尤其是韦斯
Especially Wes.
他决不能知道
He can never know.
如果他已经知道了怎么办
What if he already knows?
因为是他干的
'cause he did it.
吉宾斯先生
Mr. Gibbins?
不知道
Pass.
我不是汉教授
I'm not professor Hahn.
没有人可以在我的课堂上说不知道
No one passes in my class.
我刚刚就这么做了
I just did.
不是他
It wasn't him.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我是说 山姆的事之后
I mean, after Sam,
我们真的还要相信
and do we really believe the story
他妈妈自杀了这种故事吗
about his mom killing herself?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表