剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
所以我就去确认一下
so I just came to check --
和你男友及汉普顿先生一起
With your boyfriend and Mr. Hampton?
只有我男友 但我们在办公区遇到了奥利弗
Just my boyfriend, but we ran into Oliver in the bullpen.
怎么弄了那么久
What the hell is taking so long?
当时只有你们三人
So it was just the three of you?
是的 然后我们见到了西蒙
Yes, until we saw Simon.
他当时很慌张不安
He was all jittery and panicked.
我知道他因为移♥民♥身份一事压力很大
I-I knew he was stressed about his immigration status,
但这次不一样
but this was different.
就好像他突然失控了
It's like he snapped.
赶快解释
Hey, somebody better start talking right now
不然我就告诉泰根
before I go tell Tegan.
我们本想让西蒙背锅
Simon was supposed to be our fall guy,
谁知他逮到了我们
but he caught us.
说个价 西蒙
Just name your price, Simon.
先告诉我袋子里有什么
Tell me what's in that bag first.
我们看到他从机房♥出来
We caught him coming from the server room.
-不 -那我就自己看
- No. - Okay. Well, then, let me look.
但他吓坏了
But he totally freaked out.
我们试着让他冷静 但他掏出了枪
We tried to calm him down, but then he pulled out the gun.
没人知道劳拉有把枪
No one even knew Laurel had a gun.
他一直用枪指着我们
He just kept waving it at us...
你带枪来工作场所 你疯了吗
You brought a gun into a workplace?! Are you insane?!
想让我们退后
...trying to keep us back.
这么说他在威胁你
So he was threatening you?
你先听我说...
Just hear me out --
离我远点
Hey, back the hell away from me!
我觉得他没想伤害任何人
I don't think he wanted to hurt anybody.
我不会开枪的
I'm not gonna shoot anybody.
但他很害怕 觉得我们发现他偷东西了
But he was so paranoid that we caught him stealing
不管他偷的是什么
whatever he was stealing.
显然这件事他计划很久了
He clearly had been planning it for a long time.
米凯拉试着让他放下枪
Michaela tried to get him to put it down.
先把枪放下 好吗
Please just put it down, okay?
他用枪指着自己的脑袋
He pointed the gun at his head.
拜托 你先...
Just, please, just --
他说宁愿死也不坐牢
He said he'd rather die than go to jail.
你先...
Just -- Just --
他后退时踩到了一张转椅
He stepped backwards on one of those wheelie chairs.
别再靠近了...
Stop coming at --
然后他就开枪了
And then he pulled the trigger.
他开枪打中了自己
He just shot himself.
不知怎的枪就响了
The gun went off out of nowhere.
这就是一场意外
It was all a big accident.
我保证 我说的都是真的
I-I promise, I'm telling you the real story.
那他们为什么把你关在这
Then why'd they put you in here?
还有别的要说的吗
Is there anything else?
你才是法律系学生
You're the law student.
你应该知道现在该怎么做
You're supposed to know what to do here.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
他告诉了他们真♥相♥
He told them the truth.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
-这或许是明智的举动 -怎么会
- No, maybe it was smart. - How?
枪走火后他摸过枪
He touched the gun after it went off.
他知道即使我们擦干净了
He knew that meant they'd find his DNA on it
警方还是会在上面发现他的DNA
even if we wiped it clean.
那我们该怎么做
So -- So what do we do?
亚设捡起了枪
Asher picked up the gun.
亚设捡起了枪
Asher picked up the gun.
我告诉他们我捡起了枪
I told them I picked up the gun.
为什么
Why?
因为我为安娜丽丝工作了那么久
Because I've worked for Annalise long enough
我知道警方总能发现你的DNA
to know that they always get you on the DNA.
他为什么那么做
Why did he do that?
我们都被吓呆了
We were all in shock.
他被吓呆了
He was in shock.
我不想再被发现说谎
And I didn't want to be caught in another lie.
这很傻吗
Was that so dumb?
检察官办公室
D.A.'s office.
我是马♥克♥思♥维尔 伊斯顿酒店的
Maxwell here. I've got another update
犯罪现场有新的发现
on the crime scene at the Easton Hotel.
这里为什么是案发现场
Why are we treating this like a crime scene?
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
什么
What?
安娜丽丝·基廷住在这里
Annalise Keating lives here.
相信她说的是实话才是傻
We'd be idiots to trust she's telling the whole truth.
你们今晚都嗑药了吗
Were you all doing coke tonight?
-没有 -有也不怪 你们在派对
- No. - It wouldn't be crazy. You were at a party.
-不是那样 -那她怎么了
- It wasn't like that. - Then what the hell happened to her?
我不知道 行了吗
I don't know, okay?
我当时在楼下 米凯拉就一身血地
I was downstairs when Michaela just came out
从电梯里冲出来了
of the elevator covered in blood.
我跟你一样一头雾水
I'm just as clueless as you.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
联♥系♥弗兰克 告诉他罗医生
Call Frank and tell him that Dr. Roa
马上过去帮忙
is on his way to help.
米凯拉 你学生 她为什么会一身血
Michaela, y-your student? Why was she covered in blood?
之后再解释 给
I'll explain later. Here.
这些文件显示有精神问题历史
These files show a history of mental illness,
但这都是她父亲编造的
but it was all made up by her father.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
因为他们关系不好 而他想要孩子
Because they're estranged and he wants custody.
听着 任何指控我都可以反驳
Listen, I could challenge all the claims.
我只需要你提供另一份精神鉴定
I just need for you to do a second psych evaluation.
我在这家医院
I don't really have credentials
没有行医权 安娜丽丝
at this particular hospital, Annalise.
这件事以后再想办法
We'll figure that out later.
怎么想
How?
那是我的事
That's my job.
我需要你去她病房♥
I just need for you to go to her room
她一醒就做测试
and do an evaluation as soon as she wakes up.
行了 停下
Okay, stop.
我理解你现在郁闷的心情
I understand how upsetting this is for you,
但你必须要信任医护人员
but you have to trust the medical staff here
会为他们患者的利益考虑
to do what's in the patient's best interest.
我不信任他们 我信任你
I don't trust them. I trust you.
不行
No.
我不能这么做 安娜丽丝 抱歉
I can't do this, Annalise. I'm sorry.
你必须这么做
You're doing it.
安娜丽丝
Annalise...
否则我就以重大玩忽职守
Otherwise I report you and Jacqueline
把你和杰奎琳上报给医事委员会
to the medical board for gross misconduct.
我给你和奥利打了40通电♥话♥
I've tried calling you and Oli 40 times
就为了不在语♥音♥留言里说这事
so I wouldn't have to leave this on a voicemail,
但也没办法了 劳拉在
but here it is -- Laurel had the baby
安娜丽丝酒店电梯里分娩了
in Annalise's elevator.
他们把她送到了圣伊迪丝医院
They took her to St. Edith's.
我刚到医院 但没人知道到底怎么回事
I just got here, but nobody knows what happened to her.
给我回电
Call me back.
米凯拉
Michaela.
他们逮捕了亚设 我得去帮忙
They arrested Asher and I have to go help --
因为他们认为是他枪杀了西蒙
Because they think he shot Simon.
-是不是他 -不 当然不是
- Did he? - No, of course not!
警♥察♥不会无缘无故逮捕白人富家子弟
Cops don't arrest rich white guys for no reason.
所以我才要去帮他
That's why I have to go help him.
-但你必须先坦白 -什么
- Not until you fess up. - What?!
西蒙是怎么拿到我的卡的
How did Simon get my key card
我的包可一直都在你手里
when you were the person holding my clutch?
我不知道 肯定是我不小心放在哪里了
I don't know. I-I must've put it down for a second.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表