剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
因为我们一直在吵架 但他是我的孩子
'Cause we've been in a fight. But it's my kid.
等她醒了就会告诉你的
She'll tell you as soon as she wakes up.
所以没有什么出格的行为
So no behavior that seemed out of character?
这是个意外
This was an accident.
女性出现早产是很常见的事
Women go into premature labor all the time.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
你卡斯蒂诺女士有没有
Have you ever witnessed Ms. Castillo
在你面前服用过什么药物
use any illegal substances in your presence?
没有 你为什么要这么问
No. Why would you ask that?
我们只是想把事情经过理清楚
We're just trying to piece together what happened.
我已经告诉你事情经过了 电梯门卡住了
I told you what happened. The gate got stuck.
我发现她时她正紧依着孩子
She was clinging to the baby when I found her.
她过去有滥服药物的行为吗
Were you aware of any past drug use?
当然没有 她不嗑药
Of course not. She wasn't doing drugs.
劳拉不会做伤害自己和孩子的事
Laurel would never do harm to herself or her baby.
回答我的问题就好
Just try to focus on answering the questions I'm asking.
但你的问题在暗示
But the questions that you're implying are saying
劳拉精神状态不好 事实并非如此
that Laurel is not well, and that's a lie.
劳拉在哪 我想见她
Where's Laurel? I want to see her.
现在不行
That's not possible at this time.
为什么不能见她
Well, why the hell not?!
-小声一点 -你在编故事
- Lower your voice. - You're making up a story here.
我们有理由这样判断
Hey, we have reason to believe otherwise.
谁告诉你这些的 谁
Who's telling you all of this? Who?
我不方便透露更多
I'm not at liberty to say more.
告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Just tell me what the hell's going on.
这些问题都受医院保密协议保护
These questions are all part of hospital protocol --
劳拉·卡斯蒂诺经历了未足月生产
Laurel Castillo went into pre-term labor.
电梯未得到妥善维护
The elevator was poorly maintained.
这就是她在关键时刻
That's what prevented her from getting
未能及时得到医疗救助的原因
the medical attention when she desperately needed it.
我只能告诉你母亲和孩子
All I can tell you is that the mother and the baby
都会接受市里最好的医疗护理
are getting the best medical care in the city.
我向你保证
That I promise you.
但收集到足够多的信息
But it is important to everyone here
对所有人都很重要
that we get as much information as possible,
很遗憾这意味着
and unfortunately that means
我们会问到一些令人不适的问题
asking some uncomfortable questions.
在此之前 请你保持冷静
Until then, you need to stay calm,
信任我们所提供的的医疗护理
trust the medical care that we're providing,
相信卡斯蒂诺女士会得到妥善照顾
and know Ms. Castillo's in good hands.
卡斯蒂诺先生
Mr. Castillo.
克拉克医生
Dr. Clark.
我是负责您外孙的新生儿外科医生
I'm the neonatal surgeon taking care of your grandson.
你是这个部门的头吗
Are you the head of the department?
不是 但我是一名主治
No, but I'm an attending --
要这个部门的老大来
Get me the head of the department.
不好意思 先生 她今晚不值班
I'm sorry, sir. She's not on call tonight.
我不管
I don't care.
卡斯蒂诺先生 我向您保证
Mr. Castillo, I assure you,
您孙子会得到妥善照顾
your grandson's in good hands.
我只相信你们部门老大的话
I'll believe that when I hear it from the head of the department.
豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺是孩子的外祖父
Jorge Castillo is the child's grandfather.
他在耍你 你没意识到吗
He's playing you, don't you see that?
劳拉在孕期一直非常小心
I mean, Laurel's been nothing but careful during this pregnancy.
任何说她状态不佳的话都是谎言
Any suggestion that she's unfit is a lie.
很不幸 有证据证明事实并非如此
Unfortunately, there's evidence to the contrary.
什么证据 让我们看看
What evidence? Let us see it.
我只能告诉你们 法官批准了
All I'm allowed to tell you is that a judge granted
卡斯蒂诺先生的紧急监护令
Mr. Castillo the emergency custody order --
-哪个法官 -再说一遍 我不方便
- What judge? - Again, I'm not at liberty --
告诉我名字 我现在就给他们打电♥话♥
Give me a name. I'll call them right now.
-这样行不通的 -我是孩子他爸 白♥痴♥
- That's not how this works. - I'm the father, you idiot.
你不让我见我的儿子我就起诉你
I'll sue you personally if you don't let me see my son.
德菲诺先生 恕我直言 他不是你的孩子
Mr. Delfino, with all due respect, that is not your son.
谁说的
Says who?
卡斯蒂诺女士最近给产科医生提交了亲子鉴定
Ms. Castillo submitted a paternity test to her O.B. recently.
张嘴
Open up.
亲子鉴定
你也看到了 结果显示
As you can see, the results show
德菲诺先生不是孩子的父亲
that Mr. Delfino is not the father.
劳拉知道这个监护令吗
Has Laurel been alerted to this custody order?
我也无能为力
Look, my hands are tied.
她在哪 她被关进精神病院了吗
Where is she? Is she on a psych hold?
-什么 这是真的吗 -听着
- What? Is that true? - Listen --
我现在就要见她
I want to see her right now!
-你们都不是她的家人 -我是她的男友
- Neither of you are family. - I'm her boyfriend.
如果我们没在一起她也不会让我接受这个
She wouldn't make me take the stupid paternity test
白♥痴♥亲子鉴定
if we weren't together.
我们必须遵守规矩
There are rules we have to follow --
我是卡斯蒂诺的代理律师
I'm the acting attorney for Ms. Castillo.
你将她与刚出生的婴儿分离已经违法了
Now, you've unlawfully separated her from her newborn,
你剥夺了她对孩子医疗的决定权
you've deprived her of her right to decide on his care,
然后又非法将她
and then you add an illegal psych
关在精神病院 医院数罪难逃
hold to the growing list of offenses by this hospital,
你们等着索赔一亿美元的医疗诉讼吧
you're looking at a $100 million malpractice suit.
现在请你交出所有支持
Now you hand over all court documents
这个监护令的法庭文件
supporting this custody order,
并允许德菲诺先生探视他的女友
and you allow Mr. Delfino to visit his girlfriend.
明白了吗
You understand?
劳拉
Laurel.
我们需要你醒来
We need you to wake up.
求你了 劳拉
Please, Laurel.
快醒过来
J-J-Just wake the hell up.
你整晚做的第一个正确决定
First good decision you've made all night.
圣伊迪丝医院
毒理检测结果
病人 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
在病患样本中发现可♥卡♥因♥
紧急监护令
何塞·卡斯蒂洛 原告
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 被告
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛有长♥期♥精神病史
被告有躁郁症病史
服用药物导致分娩
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
我在圣伊迪丝医院 需要你过来一趟
I'm at St. Edith's, and I need you to come.
为什么 你没事吧
Why? Are you okay?
我没事 是我的学生
It's not me, it's my student.
她刚生下一个孩子 医院把她扣留了
She just had a baby and they're holding her on a 302
我需要你把她弄出来
and I need you to get her out.
我是米凯拉·普拉特
This is Michaela Pratt.
圣伊迪丝医院
最好给我发短♥信♥或邮件 别用语♥音♥留言
A text or e-mail is preferred to voicemail.
我给你和奥利打了40通电♥话♥
I tried calling you and Oli 40 times
就为了不在语♥音♥留言里说这事
so I wouldn't have to leave this on a voicemail,
但没办法 劳拉在安娜丽丝酒店电梯里分娩了
but here it is Laurel had the baby in Annalise's elevator.
他们把她送到了圣伊迪丝医院
They took her to St. Edith's.
我刚到医院 但没人知道到底怎么回事
I just got here, but nobody knows what happened to her.
给我回电
Call me back.
收到新的语♥音♥留言
来自 康纳尔
-亚设到底说了什么 -我不知道
- What the hell did Asher say? - I don't know.
我们必须知道 不然在警探面前就露陷了
We have to know before we tell the detectives a different story --
你以为我不清楚这一点吗
You think I don't understand that?
你才是法律系学生
You're the law student.
你应该知道现在该怎么做
You're supposed to know what to do here.
让我想想
Just let me think!
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
他告诉了他们真♥相♥
He told them the truth.
是谁
Hello?
内特 你是来帮我的吗
Nate! Hey. You here to help me?
小声点
Quiet.
你对警探说了什么
What the hell did you tell the detective?
我到楼上时 我上司泰根正在演讲
My boss Tegan was giving a speech when I went upstairs.
我忘了有没有给她办公室锁门
I'd forgotten if I had locked her office,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表