剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
马库斯的电♥话♥ 我马上回来
It's Marcus. I'll be right back.
-有什么问题吗 -没有 你好好干
- Something wrong? - No. Do your thing.
你没告诉我你见过送披萨的人
You didn't tell me you saw a pizza guy.
你觉得披萨盒里是什么
What do you think was in the box?
思特里克兰德的演练问题
Strickland's prep questions.
他是个强硬的保守派
He's a hard-line conservative.
他要尽自己所能帮伊根
He wants to help Ingrid any way he can.
那安娜丽丝完了
So Annalise is screwed.
来电
未知号♥码
-喂 -安娜丽丝
- Hello? - Annalise.
我是杰奎琳
It's Jacqueline.
看来我应该早点隐藏号♥码的
I guess I should have blocked my number days ago.
我不在城里
I've been out of town.
你在华盛顿 我知道
You're in D.C. I know.
也就是为什么现在不是时候
Which is why this isn't a good time.
艾萨克用药过量了 安娜丽丝
Isaac overdosed, Annalise.
警♥察♥三天前在他车上找到了他
The police found him in his car three days ago.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有 但是肾脏衰竭
No. But his kidneys are failing.
你懂我当时为什么让你远离他了吗
Do you get why I told you to stay away now?
这不是我的错
This wasn't my fault.
你告诉我斯黛拉的事
Telling me about Stella
才把他逼到这步田地 安娜丽丝
is what sent him to this place, Annalise.
你需要知道事实
You needed to know.
我早知道了
I already knew.
但看看你都干了什么
But now look what you did.
你毁了他 就像你毁了你生命中所有人一样
You ruined him, just like you ruin everyone in your life.
自从斯黛拉去世 我从未感觉如此糟糕
I haven't felt this bad since Stella died.
我和艾萨克在一起 他又嗑药了
I'm with Isaac and he's relapsed.
那是因为你
That's because of you.
-肾脏衰竭 -问问他斯黛拉的事
- His kidneys are failing. - Ask him about Stella.
如果不是你 你觉得我会这样吗
You really think I'd be in this position if it weren't for you?
看看你都做了什么 你毁了他
Look what you did. You ruined him...
这不是我的错
This wasn't my fault.
就像你毁了你生命中所有人一样
...just like you ruin everyone in your life.
可看看我 我陷入了你的生活
And here I am. I'm just sucked into your life!
在抗辩的前一晚 你老板让你
Your boss had you personally deliver ex facto communications
亲自给英格丽·伊根传了话
to Ingrid Egan the night before oral arguments.
你没有证据
You have no proof of that.
我有你穿着送披萨制♥服♥的照片
I have a photo of you in a pizza uniform.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我是奥利维亚·波普 凯文 我从不虚张
I'm Olivia Pope, Kevin. I don't bluff.
让我去见思特里克兰德法官
Get me in to see Justice Strickland.
你给我回来 凯文
Get back here, Kevin!
怎么了
What is it?
是因为思特里克兰德
This is because of Strickland.
我还没机会告诉她
I didn't get a chance to tell her.
我一进来 她就这样了
I just walked in, and she was like this.
你还好吗
You okay?
我做不到
I can't do this.
你当然做得到
Of course you can.
得你去
You have to.
安娜丽丝 除了你没人能做到
Annalise, no one else can do this but you.
我做不到 好吗 你才行
No. I can't. All right? It's you.
必须你去 拜托
You have to do this. Please.
不行
No.
没人比你更了解这个案子
No one knows the case as good as you.
我出庭站不住脚 安娜丽丝
I don't have standing with the Court, Annalise.
只有你
That's only you.
所以告诉我
So you need to talk to me.
要怎么样你才愿意走上法庭
What do you need to walk into that courtroom?
必须现在就得准备好
Because that needs to happen now.
所以告诉我你需要什么 我来准备
So tell me what you need, and I will get it for you.
伏特加
Vodka.
好
Okay.
去找马库斯 让他找点伏特加
Go to Marcus. Tell him to find vodka.
她酗酒 如果喝酒她会被取消律师资格
She's an alcoholic. She'll get disbarred if she drinks --
-我知道 -只是普通法庭就能取消资格
- I know. - That's just in normal court.
-这可是最高法♥院♥ -米凯拉
- This is the Supreme Court. - Michaela.
马库斯 伏特加 快去
Marcus. Vodka. Go.
找你有事
I need you.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
奥利维亚 我要是失败了怎么办
Olivia, what if I fail?
那就失败吧
Then you fail.
我不能失败 不能 不能让这些人失望
No, I can't. I can't. I can't let these people down.
别再想着那些人了
Stop thinking about those people.
你自己说的 你不是为了他们做这些
You said it yourself. You're not doing this for them --
不是为内特或他父亲 你母亲 或者我
for Nate, his father, your mother, me.
这是为你自己
You're doing this for you.
这是为你自己
You're doing this for you.
和那个虽然一直被别人说不够好
And for that little girl who clawed her way out of Memphis
但还是走出了孟菲斯的小女孩
after always being told she wasn't good enough.
三分钟
Three minutes.
倒数安慰不了任何人 奥利
The countdown isn't making anyone feel better, Oli.
天啊
Oh, God.
真不敢相信我这么大人还需要人帮忙
I can't believe I'm a grown-ass woman asking for help.
你是一个受惊的大人
Well, you're a terrified grown-ass woman.
我知道
And I get that.
你要做的事很可怕
What you're about to do is terrifying.
我也为你感到害怕
I'm terrified for you.
但是安娜丽丝 这个案子选择了你
But, Annalise, this case chose you.
所以你需要振作起来
So you need to pick yourself off of this floor
走进那个法庭
and walk into that courtroom.
不是为别人 而是为你自己
Not for anybody else but for you.
给 伏特加 但我们没有杯子
Here. Vodka. We just don't have a cup.
我们只剩大概两分钟了
We only have about two minutes.
出去
Get out.
-但是 -你们帮不上忙 走吧
- But -- - You're not helping. Leave.
不管你觉得这瓶酒里有什么
Whatever it is you think is in this bottle
其实都已经在你心里了
is already in you.
我很清楚 但我没时间说服你
I know that, but I don't have time to convince you of that.
所以如果你觉得自己需要喝酒 那就喝
So if you think you need to drink, drink.
伏特加
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
-准备好了 -好的
- Ready. - Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
-一分钟四十五秒 -够了 奥利弗
- 1 minute, 45 seconds. - Stop, Oliver.
她来了
Oh, here she comes.
是他吗
Is that him?
虽然现在告诉你这事时机并不好
Okay, this may not be the best time to tell you this,
但思特里克兰德就是那个
but Strickland's the justice
一直给英格丽提供资料的法官
who's been feeding Ingrid information.
你得准备好 他会针对你的
You need to be ready for him to gun for you.
安娜梅
Anna Mae!
你得吃点东西 宝贝
Listen. You gotta eat something, baby.
你不能空着肚子参加辩论赛
You can't be keeling over during a debate contest.
-行吗 -就一小口
- Please. - Having a bit of an episode.
妈妈 我们已经吃过早饭了 记得吗
Mama, we ate breakfast. Remember?
就一点点 一点点 就...
Just a sip. Just a little sip. Just -- Just --
好了 好了 哈克尼斯夫人
Okay, okay. Mrs. Harkness.
不如我陪你吃 安娜梅去参加辩论
How about I eat with you, and Anna Mae can go to her debate?
-不行 安娜梅 -行的
- No. Anna Mae -- -Yes.
-奥菲利亚 让安娜梅走吧 -我说了
- Ophelia, let Anna Mae go. - I said --
-安娜丽丝 进去 去吧 -对不起
- Annalise, go inside. Go. - I'm sorry.
没关系 没关系 哈克尼斯夫人
It's okay. It's okay, Mrs. Harkness.
-对不起 -只是...
- I'm sorry. - It's just...
29, 28, 27, 26...
她来了
There she is.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表